It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=26016360]Astyanax[/p
edit on 8 2 2021 by projectvxn because: Not worth it

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: jedi_hamster

go outside and tell those same things to people face to face

Most of the people where I live are either vaccinated or eagerly waiting for their shots. There were a few space-cadet type antivaxxers, but they’ve all seen the light and got the jab now.

Not everyone lives in one of those US states where they’re still grappling with hookworm infestations, you know.

Now we know you are trolling. I highly doubt anyone is eagerly waiting to play Russian Roulette with the vaccine. Most of us who have had Covid will never get the vaccine. There is no need for it.

From your posts you sure seem hell bent on everyone getting it. If you had your way, would you actually open camps for the unvaccinated and start the round up? You seem pretty militant..

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: detroitnative

It's not worth it to argue with Nazis.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

I wonder if you have ever entertained the thought you could be wrong?

Ativaxxers might not all be a bunch of drooling retards who won't let their kids have the polio vaccine, but some may just be folks who have had covid and don't want to take an experimental shot that isn't FDA approved yet, especially when they likely have natural antibodies equal to or better than the vaccine itself. But your pompous arrogant asshole attitude doesn't allow for that or any variation thereof. It's only "my way or the highway."

You do at least advertise exactly how arrogant you are right out of the gate, and you have been nothing if not consistent over the years. Your mind is firmly closed.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

They can't, their mind is firmly closed.

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

posted on Aug, 2 2021 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Another thread derailed by a troll.

If they get paid by the amount of replies to their posts : you are making them rich, and justifying their reasons to be here.

Did everyone forget about the OP : Checkaroo !! Mission accomplished !

You have allowed yourselves to be distracted.

We live in deceitful times.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: network dude

wouldn't it be great if you could just shoot them?

No. Why would that be great?

I’m here trying to help save people’s lives and you accuse me of wanting to shoot them?

Except many who are opposed to the vaccine see your attempts to order them to get vaccinated as an attempt to harm them and to harm their bodies.

Half the country is not vaccinated and probably about 40% vehemently refuse the vaccine. That includes doctors and nurses in hospitals who refuse the vaccine. And right now those doctors and nurses opposed to forced vaccination are marching on state capitols and major cities.

The main opposition to the vaccine especially by doctors and nurses is that it was not approved by the FDA. Doctors and nurses already see the side effects happening which is part of their opposition. Plus since the vaccines were granted immunity for emergency use then doctors and nurses know that you aren't allowed to sue for side effects, debilitating conditions caused by the vaccine or death.

I see your attempts to order me to get vaccinated as an attempt to harm my immune system and an attempt to kill others.

My blood has to remain pure and untainted. I signed up for antibodies research for Covid. That means they take my blood to analyze it. Looking at my t-cells, etc. So my immune system fights off Covid without the protein which the vaccine was derived.

Covid has already mutated past the protein in the vaccine. That's why Denmark culled or slaughtered millions of minks on mink farms because those minks were carrying mutations to Covid that surpassed the protein in the vaccine.

And Covid will mutate against the protein in the vaccine again and again and again.

So my blood must remain pure and devoid of the vaccine protein for antibodies and t-cell research of alternate ways for the immune system to kill Covid. To try to order, coerce or intimidate me to get the vaccine would kill all the people my blood might save.

I am a liberal, democratic humanist. I am not interested in oppressing, injuring or killing people just because I don’t like them, or even because they are a danger to society. I recognize that the world is not my personal fief, and that every human being has a right to life and safety, as well as a duty to ensure other humans’ lives and safety.

Sounds kinda 1960s hippy-like. Fails to acknowledge true human behavior. Working class people worked the entire time that middle and upper class people hid in their homes from Covid. Because they had to work to survive. And many of them worked when they had Covid.

3rd world countries did not really close down for Covid. They could not afford to. And Covid mutated throughout Mexico, Central America and South America. Those countries cannot afford to vaccinate every citizen. And millions in Mexico, Central and South America have acquired some form of natural immunity to one or more strains of Covid. Those people don't trust the vaccine and would refuse it.

Therefore, Covid will continue to mutate in 3rd world countries. Just as Covid is mutating among the vaccinated.

And everything in Mexico, Central and South America always winds up in the border states: California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas. Plus it ends up in the major ports: Florida and New York. And it ends up on the drug smuggling and human smuggling routes through Colorado up to Illinois (Chicago).

So there will never be a planetwide vaccination to Covid. It just won't happen with human nature.

Therefore, it is best to result to PLAN B.

PREPARE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FOR COVID MUTATIONS TO THE VACCINE PROTEIN.

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Covid has already mutated past the protein in the vaccine.
The mRNA vaccines do not carry proteins. But are you saying that the variants don't have the spike protein?

And Covid will mutate against the protein in the vaccine again and again and again.
All viruses mutate, but not "against" anything in particular. Thats not the way mutation works.

Therefore, Covid will continue to mutate in 3rd world countries.
Yes. That's what viruses do, with or without vaccines.

PREPARE YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM FOR COVID MUTATIONS TO THE VACCINE PROTEIN
That's not the way it works.

edit on 8/3/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

edit on 3-8-2021 by PillarOfFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: PillarOfFire

Cockwomble.

Who knew?

Maybe all those people were accurately describing me along.

Just left off that last part?

posted on Aug, 3 2021 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

The mRNA vaccines do not carry proteins.

There is a protein recipe in them though.

The vaccine tells your cells to make a protein.

edit on 3-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

"Get vaccinated. Your guns won't save you from what's to come. The rest of humanity isn't going to tolerate the arrogant, selfish, stupid few much longer."

Already threatened genocide of anyone that doesn't submit to fascist demands

Genocide?

Are vaccine defiers a nation? A people? An ethnic group? Or, heaven forbid, a 'race'?

'Genocide', my foot.

Vaccine defiers are a minority of social delinquents, drawn from many communities, who are putting other people's lives, health and livelihoods at constant risk. A day is coming when this simply won't be tolerated any longer. Even the Republican Party is turning its back on them.

Nobody is going to shoot these delinquents unless they start shooting first. They'll just be hived off into progressively more confined spaces and barred from normal social and economic activity.

From the inside it will probably feel like a bit like a concentration camp. But there'll be no fences, barbed wire or armed guards; just signs everywhere saying VACCINATED PERSONS ONLY BEYOND THIS POINT.

All it will take to be free is to get vaccinated.

edit on 4/8/21 by Astyanax because: persons

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

You do realize that the "vx" is being used by a Uae and has not been approved by the FDA right? Now do you understand that UAE treatment cannot be mandated by Nuremburg and a host of other laws. It lasts 2 years not 6 weeks.

I suppose 'Nuremberg' and 'UAE' are popular terms among the do-your-own-research gang. I certainly don't know what they mean. Neither do I care. If your point is that these vaccines are 'experimental' because the FDA has not 'officially approved' them, I dealt with it earlier.

Your threats are empty just like the soul you surrendered when you took the gene therapy shot and began becoming trans human. Blue tooth capable yet?

I am prophesying, not threatening. And these absurd, paranoiac fantasies do nothing for your credibility, ma'am.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Half the country has not taken it, so if every job requires it then a lot of jobs will be out of business when they can't find employees.

Thank you for a serious reply. A refreshing change from all the purple-faced squalling.

More than half the US population has been fully vaccinated. Nearly 60 per cent of Americans have received at least one dose.

Most of the holdouts are in less populous areas, which don't generate much economic output anyway.

If businesses in those places fail, the local branches of national-level businesses will fill the gap. They only need locals for janitor services, distribution and sales. They will preferentially (or only) hire vaccinated people for these jobs.

The unvaccinated will be out of business, out of jobs and out of luck. Well, that's how capitalism works, I'm afraid.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
You dealt with it earlier? Wow so you got the FDA to approve a drug before it's trial ended?
Federal Laws prevent mandating eau drugs. If you are prophesing you should state it vs whatever approach you tried.
Credibility lol like I gaf I am hear to deny ignorance and chew bubble gum and I am outta gum.
Finally it's sir not maam

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

The unvaccinated will be out of business, out of jobs and out of luck. Well, that's how capitalism works, I'm afraid.

You're confusing capitalism with fascism. Not surprising coming from a fascist.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Ativaxxers...may just be folks who have had covid and don't want to take an experimental shot that isn't FDA approved yet, especially when they likely have natural antibodies equal to or better than the vaccine itself.

First, genuine medical exceptions are fine. It is what science recommends, what the government accepts, and I have already stated that I am entirely in favour. You know this already.

Second, having had Covid is not a reasonable exception. No-one knows whether having had it even grants immunity to the variant you were infected by, let alone any fresh mutations. Which is why people who have had Covid are still recommended the vaccine. You already know this, too.

Third, vaccines that have been approved by medical authorities worldwide and have already been administered to nearly half the Earth's population are in no sense experimental. And this, too, you are well aware of, though you pretend otherwise.

Scrambling up the same sorry excuses and dishing them out again won't wash; sorry. You just end up sounding like a lazy, sulky kid: 'the dog ate my homework.'

I wonder if you have ever entertained the thought you could be wrong?

All the time. That's how I come to know what I'm talking about.

Come on. You're better than this, or you used to be. Man up and get your jab. You don't have to tell people afterwards, if that's a problem.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

You're confusing capitalism with fascism. Not surprising coming from a fascist.

In some parts of europe, fascist is the word used for capitalist.

Example:

Literal translation of Italian words that are abbreviated into 'antifa' is:

Communist anti capitalist society.

But absolutely correct that brainwashed democrats seem programmed to not make that distinction.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

One dose won't get you a passport.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join