It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Whats more stunning is that the majority of it the over all were vaccinated. And in the article they still blame the un vaccinated.

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

As of Thursday, 882 people were tied to the Provincetown outbreak. Among those living in Massachusetts, 74% of them were fully immunized, yet officials said the vast majority were also reporting symptoms. Seven people were reported hospitalized.

edit on 30-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

Starting a New Thread ?

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Sat Jul 31 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The cognitive dissonance is incredible.

I'm sure there will be a flood of members soon who will assure us that this abject stupidity and obvious doublespeak is nothing to worry about.

+36 more 
posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

"What we've learned … is that when we examine the rare or breakthrough infections and we look at the amount of virus in those people, it is pretty similar to the amount of virus in unvaccinated people,"

So the CDC is basically saying the covid vaccines do NOT protect against transmission ( thus, you CANNOT blame the unvaccinated) and thus that the covid vaccines DO NOT WORK.

FAIL

Just like failed attempts at an AIDS vaccine
Just like the failed regular flu vaccine - that never works...
edit on 30-7-2021 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I had saw an article Dr fauci is already treating Covid like a flu....
What is the point of vax passports then?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I guess they still don't fully understand how this bioweapon operates.

+16 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Fewer than 1,000 people hospitalized for Covid-19....IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

gis.cdc.gov...

Let's Panic!!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Fewer than 1,000 people hospitalized for Covid-19....IN THE ENTIRE COUNTRY.

gis.cdc.gov...

Let's Panic!!

Maybe throw a panic party?

Wish I was still in college.

Could be epic!

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Reminds me of a twitter tweet i saw once but how there will be this illness at some point and then vanish.

+18 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The Government has lost the fight and has no solution. We will all get covid at some point vaccine or no vaccine. Sooner people understood that and understand that a couple of Governments have been screwing around with things they should have not been messing around with the sooner we can stop going at each others throats. It's not us; IT'S THEM. They created they virus, they created antifa, they created BLM. They created all of it.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
The Government has lost the fight and has no solution. We will all get covid at some point vaccine or no vaccine. Sooner people understood that and understand that a couple of Governments have been screwing around with things they should have not been messing around with the sooner we can stop going at each others throats. It's not us; IT'S THEM. They created they virus, they created antifa, they created BLM. They created all of it.

Republicans didn't have anything to do with the creation of the democrat's antifa or blm departments.

And not so sure they had anything to do with creation of covid.

Would be nice if democrats would stop hiding the evidence though.

And knock off the 24/7 propaganda through their msm department.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

Republicans didn't have anything to do with the creation of the democrat's antifa or blm departments.

And not so sure they had anything to do with creation of covid.

Would be nice if democrats would stop hiding the evidence though.

And knock off the 24/7 propaganda through their msm department.

It's not a party. It's the entire Federal Government. They are all corrupt to the tilt. Look at them, they trashed our election. Machines from god knows where with easy access, thumb drives, internet, ballots thrown out like candy, no ability to audit anything without being persecuted and mocked, companies dropping illegal boxes when they could have just been mailed from home. Totally trashed the whole damn thing. ALL OF THEM. Then they come for us with terror groups, fake covid stats, masks, vaccines, threats of unemployment. This system is toxic.

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

No, no, no, this is all completely normal and expected. This is exactly how safe and effective vaccines respond to disease. They totally expected the vaccine to only be of limited efficacy and not prevent transmission, it's exactly as they said it would be.

Once we get to 70% vaccinated we'll be at least 25% certain that 1 in 3 won't die of the Delta. If it's only 40% effective you just need 2.5 shots and you'll be 50% protected almost 100% of the time, if you wear a mask and face shield while working from home. It's science bro.

It's like you guys have never seen a highly successful vaccine rollout before.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

I am not disagreeing that entire government is failing us.

But directly challenging claim that antifa and blm goon squads are a creation of anyone besides democrats.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I've pointed this out before but a quick refresher; the CDC does not do anything. They farm out work to big pharma. Big pharma tells them what to say. If they do what they say the campaign money flows to the bosses (politicians) of the senior executives of the CDC staff. CDC execs keep their job, get raises and promotions. This is how it works. Crony capitalism at it's finest.

Now people, they don't want to believe the horror. Even if you show it to them they still do not want to believe it because it's too horrible to accept. If they accept it then they have to accept something has to be done which may be even more horrific so they ignore it and look away. It does seem to feel like however more and more are choosing not to look away. Not a full blown pressure cooker but it's getting there.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
It's all the biggest gd misinformation campaign ever run.
Pandemics don't need fake reports everywhere.
Have a look at this bs.
I've been saving these.
Anyone notice the trend here?

image2

It's time to corner some people and get some answers to what is going on.
Playing bobblehead to every new fakenews story isn't helping.
Freaking ats can't even see through it.

What is actually going down? 'Cause it's most definitely not a pandemic.

On a side note, I don't have a good feeling as to where this is going.
2 years of psychotic psychological warfare and misinformation. From observable and obvious stolen elections, to aliens, to pandemics, to saline or dna changing euthanasia shots...jesus
It's insane and feels like a prequel to a cataclysmic event, where the elites are just hiding out and distracting everyone.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Addedw

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Have a look at this bs.
I've been saving these.

image2

Those two images you posted are creepy! I'd like to see somebody who is for the vaccinations and everything surrounding the hype explain those messages. And not just dismiss it with, "They were photoshopped and have been debunked. End of discussion you grandma killers." We need some serious discussion.
edit on 31-7-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Have a look at this bs.
I've been saving these.

image2

On a side note, I don't have a good feeling as to where this is going.
2 years of psychotic psychological warfare and misinformation. From observable and obvious stolen elections, to aliens, to pandemics, to saline or dna changing euthanasia shots...jesus
It's insane and feels like a prequel to a cataclysmic event, where the elites are just hiding out and distracting everyone.

Oh, we're definitely going to hell in a hand basket. Even if the masses can prevent the worst case dystopian scenario we're still in for a bad time.

Those images are deceptive though. Most of the accounts that posted that are suspended or openly critical of the vax push, except for the ER doc that probably posted it first. I suspect the suspended ones were against the vax as well and trying to bring attention to the doctor's dubious claims.

Ironically, bringing attention to the misinformation is actually spreading it.
edit on 7/31/21 by Ksihkehe because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Reminds me of the Pro Syrian Rebel bots and Pro Libyan bots a few years back on twitter. If you were agaisnt the Libyan rebels and not for the regime change they would put you on a Egg List of some kind.

Who is for and agaisnt the Libyan intervention and regime change.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I don't know how deep anything goes but if I had to take a stab at it, it's probably as deep as the marianas trench. It's that bad. The corruption is so out of control at this point, if any of it gets revealed....I don't even want to think about it to be honest. I imagine it would be on the level of showing German civilians the horrors of the camps. Many of them, even seeing it with their own eyes did not want to believe it. Look at these people. Getting vaccinated, then infected and firmly believing it the unvaccinated fault and want them punished, fired, kept out of society...meh. Scary stuff.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm sure there will be a flood of members soon who will assure us that this abject stupidity and obvious doublespeak is nothing to worry about.

I doubt that. Provaxxers don’t think Covid is nothing to worry about; we recognize clearly how dangerous it is.

Better pray that the next mutation nurtured by the unvaccinated in their foul, infested nests doesn’t turn out deadlier as well as more infectious. Luckily 𝜟 is only the latter.

Enough of these toddler tantrums and conspiracy theories and other childishness. Get vaccinated. Now.

edit on 31/7/21 by Astyanax because: enough is enough.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join