It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CDC mask decision followed stunning findings from Cape Cod beach outbreak

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Thank you for your propaganda.

We were getting a little low.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Have a look at this bs.
I've been saving these.
Anyone notice the trend here?

image2

Saving what exactly? For what a few days now? What you think is true is not true.

I just left the ER.

Original tweet that was copied.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astyanax
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm sure there will be a flood of members soon who will assure us that this abject stupidity and obvious doublespeak is nothing to worry about.

I doubt that. Provaxxers don’t think Covid is nothing to worry about; we recognize clearly how dangerous it is.

Better pray that the next mutation nurtured by the unvaccinated in their foul, infested nests doesn’t turn out deadlier as well as more infectious. Luckily 𝜟 is only the latter.

Enough of these toddler tantrums and conspiracy theories and other childishness. Get vaccinated. Now.

It's against the law right now. There is no legal course of action to file a lawsuit against anyone for complications. They won't honor telling us what complications people are having, who should not be taking it. Some should absolutely not be getting it. If they would reveal this information more would take it. Threatening people, shaming them, firing them, locking them out of places is not going to sell the sizzle either. It's making it worse.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   
An update for those wondering why President Biden made a complete reversal on his July 4th statement, that getting vaccinated eliminates the need to wear a mask. The "Summer of Freedom" he gleefully described.

Here is what has changed over the past 3 weeks, according to the President, after announcing new restrictions yesterday;

"That was true at the time!," Biden shouted.

"Because I thought there were people that were going to understand that getting vaccinated made a dramatic difference and what happened was the new variant came along, they didn’t get vaccinated, it spread more rapidly, and more people were getting sick."

"That’s the difference," Biden added, before walking away from the podium.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

CLEAR AS MUD.

edit on 7/31/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

On SM they still dont get it do they? they think the variants are happening because people arent vaccinated enough? That's not it.

edit on 31-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Thank you for your propaganda.

I assume this was aimed at mandroid7, who posted some antivax propaganda attempting to make a genuine tweet from a doctor look like a bot campaign.

If so, I disagree with you. There is nothing to thank that poster for, and plenty to deplore. Nobody needs more antivax propaganda.

edit on 31/7/21 by Astyanax because: format

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:48 AM
link   

But....herd immunity remember...those who recovered....but...hey where you going? Oh, I forgot your not Trump.

Biden flash card:

(exit stage left after rehearsed question)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:49 AM
link   

I'm sure there will be a flood of members soon who will assure us that this abject stupidity and obvious doublespeak is nothing to worry about.

I doubt that. Provaxxers don’t think Covid is nothing to worry about; we recognize clearly how dangerous it is.

Better pray that the next mutation nurtured by the unvaccinated in their foul, infested nests doesn’t turn out deadlier as well as more infectious. Luckily 𝜟 is only the latter.

Enough of these toddler tantrums and conspiracy theories and other childishness. Get vaccinated. Now.

*/sarcasm

👆 There, fixed it for you.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

There is no legal course of action to file a lawsuit against anyone for complications.

For as long as the emergency lasts, that is as it should be.

When the pandemic is over, the restriction can be lifted -- though not, of course, retrospectively.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Not sure if you're aware....republicans hate you just as much as the dems....they just play a nicer part in the schrade. Part of "not being at each others throats" is dropping the Republican/Democrat debate. You know the whole left vs. right paradigm. Geuss only the smart ones will get it though, huh?
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

a reply to: Stupidsecrets

There is no legal course of action to file a lawsuit against anyone for complications.

For as long as the emergency lasts, that is as it should be.

When the pandemic is over, the restriction can be lifted -- though not, of course, retrospectively.

Legally I can not sue them. I can't sue pharma, can't sue my employer. What if I die due to a major complication. Should my spouse be compensated. Right now no and I have a serious problem with that scenario for something I did not want to take for a illness where most people recover and live.

This is the part where I get to choose the risks in life I want to take. If one feels unsafe around me then they can stay home. I am not giving my personal freedom for someone who believes I am taking the wrong risk. I believe they chose the wrong risk. I did not stop them from taking a risk so don't stop me.

edit on 31-7-2021 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Pardon?

Delta is mutating at a record pace in the vaccinated. The vaccinated are silent spreaders of delta.

Al the vaccinated went wandering around everywhere with no masks on while all the unvaccinated were required to continue to wear masks.

According to the CDC the vaccinated can still catch and spread Delta Covid. And it was the vaccinated who were given the OK to take off their masks everywhere while the unvaccinated were required to still wear their masks. So the only possible spreaders were the vaccinated not wearing masks.

Furthermore, Covid or delta Covid is trying to survive in those that are vaccinated. That means Delta Covid is mutating inside the bodies of each vaccinated person who did not wear masks. Covid wants to live. Covid wants to survive. And each vaccinated person thinks that a single protein in the vax is going to save them. So Covid is trying to mutate in the vaccinated to survive the protein in the vax. And each vaccinated person is spreading the mutated delta to other vaccinated and to the unvaccinated.

Meanwhile, since the unvaccinated were NEVER injected with the vax protein, when the unvaccinated catch delta it is NOT mutating to survive the vac protein. BECAUSE THE UNVACCINATED DON'T HAVE THAT PROTEIN IN THEIR BODIES. ONLY THE VACCINATED DO.

To be blunt...most of the unvaccinated have achieved natural immunity to one or more strains of Covid already. And guess what...they don't have the protein on antibodies tests BECAUSE THE IMMUNE SYSTEM HAS ALTERNATE WAYS OF FIGHTING OFF COVID WITHOUT THE PROTEIN.

So those who have achieved natural immunity by contracting one or more strains of Covid while testing negative to the protein on antibodies tests because their immune systems have fought off Covid alternative ways...those people have nothing to worry about as delta covud mutates among tge vaccinated to survive the protein.

If you want to survive Covud, then build up your immune system. Don't rely on quick fix single proteins in vaccines and expect to survive. The human immune system is far more complex than a single quick fix protein strain in a vaccine.

And at the rate of Covid mutation, delta will have no problem mutating quuckly among the vaccinated to survive the protein that the vaxed thought would save them in a sloppy shortcut.
edit on 31-7-2021 by MapMistress because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 03:49 AM
link   

LOL

Conspiracy theories, the absurd conspiracy theories being pushed by the news and government officials?

The one where suddenly they discover a vaccine that will completely eliminate a a flu-like viral infection? The one how they're going to wipe out a novel virus if only enough people get vaccinated? The conspiracy theory that natural immunity isn't adequate? The conspiracy theory that there isn't a very well defined set of risk groups? The one where the left wants to literally bring back segregation because of a virus that kills less than 1% of the people that get it? Maybe you just meant the general conspiracy that any of this is normal or rational?

There are so many, it's hard to keep track.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

Explain something to me.

If the unvaccinated are responsible for the 'vax resistant strain' as you said. How is the virus going to mutate to be immune to something it hasn't come into contact with? See how perverse your logic is.

Now let's apply common sense shall we, as you weren't gifted with that great commodity.

When the virus sits inside a VACCINATED person's body (and it can) THEN it comes into contact with the 'vaccine', at this point it can begin to build an immunity to it, then, as the 'vaccinated can still spread Covid, the virus gains the ability to reinfect other vaccinated people, gaining immunity as it goes.

How. . . .do . . . . You. . . . .not. . . . .see. . . . .this......

You're being willfully ignorant to justify a mistake you've made and now you want to force those of us with common sense to follow you. NOT gonna happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Mutations take place when the immunesystem isnt able to counter the virus and allows the virus to replicate itself.

This means, in individuals who are vaccinated but where break through infection takes place, you are litterally teaching the virus how to circumvent the preventions we put in those people.

And ofcourse, as you now see in the CDC rapport 74% of the outbreak some days ago were fully vaccinated. Thats a lot of people to supply the virus with chances to improve itself... had they not been vaccinated, the virus wouldnt have learned something new......

So stop that ignorant BS about unvaccinated being a catalyst. Our mass vaccinations are an even greater catalyst.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
a reply to: Astyanax

Explain something to me.

If the unvaccinated are responsible for the 'vax resistant strain' as you said. How is the virus going to mutate to be immune to something it hasn't come into contact with? See how perverse your logic is.

Now let's apply common sense shall we, as you weren't gifted with that great commodity.

When the virus sits inside a VACCINATED person's body (and it can) THEN it comes into contact with the 'vaccine', at this point it can begin to build an immunity to it, then, as the 'vaccinated can still spread Covid, the virus gains the ability to reinfect other vaccinated people, gaining immunity as it goes.

How. . . .do . . . . You. . . . .not. . . . .see. . . . .this......

You're being willfully ignorant to justify a mistake you've made and now you want to force those of us with common sense to follow you. NOT gonna happen.

EXACTLY! Why do people not understand this?! Its obvious...

Just like MRSA came to be because of our extensive use of antibiotics. Had we not been feeding pigs and ourselves with excessive amounts of penicilin MRSA wouldnt have been this bad yet.

WE teach vira and bacteria how to avoid what we do to counter them with the very thing we counter them with.

Also, why do you think we have new flu shots every year? Because the virus adapts.....
edit on 31/7/21 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

edit on 31-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Because in a pandemic, nothing ever changes?

Think for a minute.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
The vaccine is causing the variants. Wake the f up.

posted on Jul, 31 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Lmao

Cape cod incident

What about those massive marches all over the world? No major outbreaks post those in 99.9% of cases

What a farce

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join