It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: XipeTotex

I think this fall, we may need to overload the jails in America with individuals resisting forced vaccinations, and other government oppressions.

The FDA says today they are hesitant to give full approval to any of the vaccines.

Imagine how many rebellious parents there will be in about 30 days.

Godspeed and good luck to every one of them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: MykeNukem
I don't.

You said Canada doesn't require a passport for entry, it does and it's been that way for awhile.

No, I was asked what country I personally have to travel to.

I answered as per my personal circumstances.

originally posted by: nonspecific
So which country do you need to travel to the United States from?

a reply to: MykeNukem

He asked about my travel needs. No one else's
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Do you now need proof of vaxination to travel from Canada to the US?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

And your reply was 'from a country that doesn't require a passport...to travel there'. You live in Canada and it requires a passport to travel there.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have a friend that her and her husband are completely against that crap in her only daughter, one thing is for sure, the ones without the shot will be fighting, like me, but those that have it, who knows by them they will be numb and under easy manipulation from this crap in their brains.

link   

Do you now need proof of vaxination to travel from Canada to the US?

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Once the border re-opens, yes.

link   

And your reply was 'from a country that doesn't require a passport...to travel there'. You live in Canada and it requires a passport to travel there.

Not from me.
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It's sensible for international travel yes.

Bear in mind that works both ways.

Do you really want a world where anyone from any country can come visit the US with any disease or virus that could be transmitted to the population?

It's not a new thing.

you mean like what's happening at the southern border right now? No, I don't like that, but I can't do anything about it. I voted, my guy lost.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not from me it doesn't.

If you're a Canadian citizen you do...

Canadian passports must only be valid up until the date of their intended departure. Not only is a passport required for entry into the USA, but it is also needed for re-entry into Canada.Link

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Not from me it doesn't.

If you're a Canadian citizen you do...

Canadian passports must only be valid up until the date of their intended departure. Not only is a passport required for entry into the USA, but it is also needed for re-entry into Canada.Link

Are you calling me a liar?

Go look up American Indian and First Nations requirements.

I don't require a passport ffs.

Link

First Nations and Native Americans
Home / Entering the U.S. / First Nations and Native Americans
The Jay Treaty, signed in 1794 between Great Britain and the United States, provides that American Indians may travel freely across the international boundary. Under the treaty and corresponding legislation, Native Indians born in Canada are entitled to freely enter the United States for the purpose of employment, study, retirement, investing, and/or immigration.

edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: linky poo

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499

Do you happen to have handy a list of the things you had to be vaccinated for on your travels? I believe all have been extremely deadly. Covid is not....it is like flu. I have never had to show a flu vaccination to travel anywhere worldwide....

I had covid and have antibodies.....similar to flu.....I should not need a pass to travel.

Now I would be hesitant to hang around folks that have had the vaccine because they shed it as well....and have no natural immunity to it or variants. They are the most likely to develop a newer more deadly strain because their own bodies haven't had to fight the original. It is a vaccine that everyone says dies and goes away after so I am sure my reasoning is correct.

Anywho.....limit my travel and half the world apparently and I will sit back and watch as tourism dies and other countries flounder. Not worried. I am sure when my kids are old enough to buy property for themselves there will be multiple countries begging for their money.

Oh...and you signed up for it. My kids did not.
edit on 7/28/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

No problem, glad I could help.

I did assume that you'd realised that if your not a citizen of a country then you can't really have a say in what that country does.

Your own country however is a different matter.

The ability to travel to another country is not a human right you know.

These are the same people supporting open borders and massive illegal immigration into this country. I’m pretty sure the illegals won’t need a passport. Just a hunch.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Good for you.
I was in Army Basic Training and we got lined up for random jabs too.

Dont you understand the difference is that these are changing society as a whole and mandating for everyone to express their basic human rights, not to mention they are not tested for decades like the ones that we had to get?

a reply to: JIMC5499

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   
So as it stands the border is closed anyway? And the Pfizer vaccine is expected to be FDA approved by January 2022 if what I've read is correct?

That gives you six months less the time from now until the border opens up anyways.

Can't you figure out a way to not travel to the US for a few more months while waiting for the experimental jab to become an FDA approved jab?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Society as a whole will probably decide where we go with "passports" within our borders.

Our hospital, a rather large one in Atlanta metro, has, as of last night, filled a whole floor with C19 patients and has spilled over to the next floor down. And for some odd reason, GA isn't in the same boat as FL, MS, LA, TX, AR, OK, and the like. Odd.

Any threads around here on what the fatality/mortality rate may have been had we not masked up, locked down, and vaccinated?

Just wondering.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So as it stands the border is closed anyway? And the Pfizer vaccine is expected to be FDA approved by January 2022 if what I've read is correct?

That gives you six months less the time from now until the border opens up anyways.

Can't you figure out a way to not travel to the US for a few more months while waiting for the experimental jab to become an FDA approved jab?

No.

I have the RIGHT to travel freely between our borders.

This is going to cause a #show.

Who said I'm getting the C-Jab once it's approved?
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:10 PM
link   
ETA: See? ^^^^

a reply to: nonspecific

Do you actually believe they're going to trust it even after FDA approval? There's no one and nothing they trust.
edit on 28-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
1.It's too close to the ccp social credit open prison.
2.Bill Gates Mr.Depopulation, giant cp (it was the groundkeeper) bust, hung at Epstein Island, wants id2020, bought testing company with soros, is sketchy af.
3.Nothing is consistent with any reports
4.Fauci hung with Maxwell's sister
5.A bunch of (or maybe all of) the shots have been found to be saline.
6.If I'm going to be forced to inject chemicals to buy food, it's all getting burnt to the ground.
7. Screw the technocratic police state morons.
8.Upgrade 11 could be your euthanasia shot.
9.I do what I want.
10. The pcr test is bunk
11. Not one person can isolate an observable sample of covid. The picture is a cartoon illustration.

I could go on for hours really

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Corr

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Do you actually believe they're going to trust it even after FDA approval? There's no one and nothing they trust.

Funny, I've been fully vaccinated.

Except the C-Jab.

What's that all about?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

Especially smug little social media influencers.
They are the worst.
Mind your business.
My health choices aren't your to make. Regardless of how progressive you want to be.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join