It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitals in France May be Reserved Only for the Vaccinated

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
So, I came across this website here: lecourrierdesstrateges.fr...

I am not familiar with French websites and which are trustworthy or not, but it appears legitimate.

Translated, it says this:

Hospitals will therefore be officially reserved for the vaccinated. Except in the event of a medical emergency, a non-vaccinated person will no longer have access to the hospital and will have to, except to prove a major medical contraindication, accept to be vaccinated in order to benefit from scheduled care.

So I looked further in to this and it does appear that this is now the case, though translation could be poor. That said, if you read the comments under this tweet, it appears to say exactly this:twitter.com...

So, without a health pass, more access to care? Except in an emergency, you still have to go into the hospital to be able to judge the urgency .... If I understand correctly, my diabetic son, who is not vaccinated, is condemned to death. I am ashamed of my country. We can't wait for 2022.

Please someone prove me wrong here. I really don't want this to be true and deep down I'm trying to discredit the website, the tweets, and the comments, but so far I can't. This is absolutely tragic, folks. Sickening how many comments in that Twitter feed that are all for this. Wow.

Coming to a country near you?

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   
TPTB are doubling down on their threats.
They are getting worried that they will not reach 'their numbers'

Keep standing STRONG!

WE WILL DEFEAT THEM TOGETHER!

Every day is another day that we can keep fighting for.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

I read and speak French fluently.

Your interpretation is correct.

This is fascism.

There are known clotting and heart issues with these experimental vaccines.
There is NO justification for this when the Covid survival rate is over 99.4 %
NONE!!

And, this will put lives in danger.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Yes but this is also france
france-protest-covid-virus-pass-vaccine

France will play an important role, if anyone has experience and culture of overthrowing government, it's them!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

If you could please head over to THIS THREAD and verify the translation it would be much appreciated.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Looks like the Experimentally "Jabbed" are going to need their own Hospitals - Everywhere

Higher COVID Rate Found In Counties With Higher Vaccination Rate

......A new analysis finds several counties with above-average vaccination rates also have higher COVID case rates, while case rates are falling in counties with below-average vaccination rates........

Imagine That

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Do people even go to hospitals without a medical emergency anyways, France being tryhards lol.

Maybe if the nutcases mandated the experimental mRNA+booster shots and triple masks they'd get somewhere?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

wow
i never thought i'd see anything like this in my lifetime.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

originally posted by: M5xaz

If you could please head over to THIS THREAD and verify the translation it would be much appreciated.

I did

Accurate translation/subtitles

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Wow France have some out of hand discrimination issues, I they all fall under the human rights violations, did their leaders know? they are violating their own citizens human rights? I mean this is basic human rights.

Interesting.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

Thank you!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Is it your intention to fan the anti vac flame agenda? Sounds like it with the "Coming to a country near you" comment.

What is your solution if it is "coming to a country near you"?

It seems the PTB want total control and the covid is the avenue they are taking.

edit on 27-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

What difference does it make? All citizens of France are REQUIRED to get the experimental jab.

I’ve got a really good friend there. Before all this mess, he was HUGELY antivax.

Still is, but they even got him. You can’t do anything in France without it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

This is going to create a such a backlash on the TPTB and when the vaxs start having side effects.....

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Then France shouldn't be complaining or whining about the lack of freedom or democracy in China, Syria when France seem to be heading into a dictatorship territory.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyiCould that be what they want? They are too few to tear the world apart so they want their slaves to do it for them?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

From your linked article, translated.

This freedom-destroying provision, which we noted at an early stage (welcoming its effect on the scandalous monopoly of health insurance), faltered yesterday, when a majority of Members abolished it by amendment.

So, this proposed legislation is a "no go".

I'm sure France has extremists legislators there too, that have to be reigned in by a moderate center.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Some would think this is not ethical... some of us think that we should strive to do NO harm to ANYONE.

But I have it on very good authority that others think it's okay to impose pain and suffering on some for the benefit of others...

And apparently some think it's okay to deny medical care to some to benefit others. That it's okay to let some suffer for the benefit of others.

What a conundrum, eh?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Isn't it funny how the same people who told us to be sad everytime grandma got a sniffle now don't give the slightest # if you die slowly because you won't obey them...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

But I have it on very good authority that others think it's okay to impose pain and suffering on some for the benefit of others...

And apparently some think it's okay to deny medical care to some to benefit others. That it's okay to let some suffer for the benefit of others.

Yes it does...9/11 x1k.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join