It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hospitals in France May be Reserved Only for the Vaccinated

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

That's hardly a new mentality, probably most 1.world citizen excel at it without being aware...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Their excuse is because the higher vaccinated counties have higher population densities. Interesting that they are leaving out the most important information which is - % of vaccinated who are a 'case' whatever the hell that is, and % of unvaccinated who are a 'case'

but who thinks critically anymore? THE CASES THE CASES!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars
The people of France should hold a protest inside their nation's Capitol building.

That scares the daylights out of the oppressors, and lets them know you're serious about not being toyed with!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

But I thought that those highly inclusive and progressive European countries were all about inclusiveness, not discriminating, and concepts like "healthcare is a right."

How could this be???

Well, unless they're full of excrement and people are getting duped by the lies of these progressive politicians.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Yes it does...9/11 x1k.

Sorry, I'm not understanding at all...

Who or what is "it"? 9/11? 1k?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Terpene

That's hardly a new mentality...

Which one? Or both? The mindset that says we should do NO harm to anyone? Or the mindset that says it's okay to harm some for the benefit of others?

...probably most 1.world citizen excel at it without being aware...

Sadly, I would say that the most people anywhere and everywhere think it's okay to harm others for the benefit of some (especially their own benefit), and the idea that NO harm should be done to ANYONE is an outlier.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
They can't do this Access to Healthcare is a right!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

We're on the same page....It's just.... I struggle to heed the good example when it comes to defende my phisical, mental, and spiritual integrity.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

I read and speak French fluently.

Your interpretation is correct.

This is fascism.

There are known clotting and heart issues with these experimental vaccines.
There is NO justification for this when the Covid survival rate is over 99.4 %
NONE!!

And, this will put lives in danger.

Yeah the clotting issues are hitting home for me. A friend of mine got a blood clot in his calf 24 hours after his vax and had to get his leg amputated below the knee. He is a young healthy active 44 years old.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I guess they'll finally be killing off those POCs and other pesky plebs at the bottom of the socioeconomic ladder by withholding all medical care. Because that is who it will impact the most.

Irony.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: dandandat2

If you walk into a hospital with a bomb, having a heart attack...

Although in this case the bomb is a dud.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Terpene

I appreciate the honesty. Especially that you can be honest with yourself. Such honesty itself is an outlier these days!

Sometimes in life -- perhaps even oftentimes in life -- we have no good options. We can only strive to choose the best option under the circumstances. And that's almost never the easy way.

I see this notion that it's okay to harm some for the benefit of others as the easy way. Not to mention the cowardly way. It takes strength and courage to take the hard road.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
My intention is to inform.

What is your intent?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

From your linked article, translated.

This freedom-destroying provision, which we noted at an early stage (welcoming its effect on the scandalous monopoly of health insurance), faltered yesterday, when a majority of Members abolished it by amendment.

So, this proposed legislation is a "no go".

I'm sure France has extremists legislators there too, that have to be reigned in by a moderate center.

But it also says this:

After our information campaign yesterday, an amendment had removed this provision provided for by law, but the government obtained its reinstatement overnight, under the rule of a minister who finally assumed his intentions.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm totally fed up with this ,I will put it in biggie letters so you'll all understand.

Stop falling for the hype. STOP KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE INFECTED FIGURES GOING UP !!! IT AINT ABOUT THE INFECTED, IT'S ABOUT THE DEATHS AND THE DEATHS HAVE BEEN DRAMATICALLY FALLING NEGATING THE THEORY OF POSITIVE COVID CASES AND DEATHS.
Thank you.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

You're not going to be fighting them, they will reimpose restrictions on the vaccinated based on the unvaccinated to turn them into their brownshirt army. In any case my neighbors can get it too, if they come knocking on my door.
edit on 7/27/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Is it your intent to get on the SS detail by coercing others to volunteer for the train ride?
edit on 7/27/2021 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
So if everyone in France has taken the experimental gene therapy, then why the hospital mandate? Sounds like your buddy caved? Judging from the protesting going on there. a reply to: KKLOCO

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
I'm totally fed up with this ,I will put it in biggie letters so you'll all understand.

Stop falling for the hype. STOP KEEP GOING ON ABOUT THE INFECTED FIGURES GOING UP !!! IT AINT ABOUT THE INFECTED, IT'S ABOUT THE DEATHS AND THE DEATHS HAVE BEEN DRAMATICALLY FALLING NEGATING THE THEORY OF POSITIVE COVID CASES AND DEATHS.
Thank you.

Forgive me but I'm not sure what that has to do with the post?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I live in France and you need a 'pass sanitaire' to go to restaurants, bars, certain medical establishments such as hospitals and retirement homes, trains, places, cinemas. Supermarkets are excluded. The pass is either you are vaccinated or you have had a negative pcr test in the last 48 hours or covid during the last six months.

The pass will apply from age 12.

You can still shop in supermarkets and smaller shops without a pass.

The government is getting aggressive in its language vis a vis the unvaccinated.

<< 1    3 >>

join