It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Unusual Structures Inside the Blood as Well As Problematic Cells

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   
www.bitchute.com...

I cannot speak to the validity of the video, to be clear. But, the setting of these individuals, their state of dress, and the technology surrounding them suggests to me that they are, in fact, inside a laboratory, reviewing the blood cells of a vaccinated patient.

I cannot speak to the validity of the 'translation' but if anyone in here can confirm whether it's properly translated, that would be great.

I will add that it's not the first time I've seen slides showing these large structures inside blood slides, as well as platelet aggregation and cell gunk. I would link to it but the internet is so scrubbed of anything not "vax is God" that it's nearly impossible to find these things again, even using multiple different search engines.

At any rate, I can't be 100% of the content of the video, but it's yet another example of things already discussed. If anyone has an explanation for the slides, then please feel free to offer that information. Thanks!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I'm assuming they are speaking French.

You'd need to confirm that the subtitles match what's actually being said before even thinking about looking at the validity of it.

a reply to: BatSars

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
But Graphene in your blood cells just shows it's working...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

At any rate, I can't be 100% of the content of the video, but it's yet another example of things already discussed. If anyone has an explanation for the slides, then please feel free to offer that information. Thanks!

No, you made the thread. Tell us what you think the explanation is. Thanks...

edit on 27-7-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

You'd need to confirm that the subtitles match what's actually being said before even thinking about looking at the validity of it.

Which is why I said this:

I cannot speak to the validity of the 'translation' but if anyone in here can confirm whether it's properly translated, that would be great.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No, you made the thread. Tell us what you think the explanation is. Thanks...

The explanation is in the video. I'm asking others to refute it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I can't refute it as I'm neither a French speaker or a scientist but you have to admit that it does look a bit shifty.

Why not a screen grab instead of a shaky video?

link   
I'm not fluent, but I can confirm that the subtitles are "more or less accurate". They are talking about finding graphene in a blood sample of a vaccinated person. My vocabulary is limited when it comes to this field so there are some parts that I can't understand or can't confirm.

With that said, they're using a lot of basicinformal terminology rather than the scientific vocabulary that I'd have expected to hear in a video of that nature (I would have expected to have been able to understand much less than I do), it would also be highly unusual for somebody to be filming something in that manner in a professional capacity.

The equipment that they appear to be using is also not sufficient for them to be able to determine that the structure on screen is graphene. Not even remotely close. You don't need to be a scientist to tell that.

They also don't mention anything that would indicate that this is a sample from somebody who has had covid-19, and the equipment that is visible in in the video also seems out of place. In particular their "lab" is a disgrace. They don't appear to be obeying any protocols regarding contamination, or even basic hygiene.

I'm calling hoax on this one.

This is somebody looking up library sample in a college lab and making having fake conversation as part of a hoax.

link   
Is French and the subtitles dont align well.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

The equipment that they seem to have wouldn't be able to determine that it's graphene. You'd need to perform a destructive analysis for that, not a visual inspection.

The same that they are using appears to have been prepared. I don't believe that Graphene would accept a preparation in the same way that the rest of the sample does, suggesting that it's not graphene at all.

It would be like putting a coke can and a white t-shirt in the wash with a red sock and expecting it to come out pink.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
Is French and the subtitles dont align well.

Also they're incomplete.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yeah, I dunno. That's the problem with this whole pandemic and vaccine is that the government is legit scrubbing the internet. Google is tossing out any mention of 'vaccine issues' unless it is pre-approved by the government and even the secondary search engines that supposedly don't censor information aren't of much use any more.

There was a video that I watched with a doctor going over blood slides (different viewing apparatus) and not knowing wtf the solid structure was inside the blood. Can't find it now. Poof.

I'm skeptical of a lot of crap I come across, for good reason, but it's all we have. They've even taken to the WayBack Machine to scrub snapshots of anything they don't like. A good example is the Project links to the studies paid for by EcoHealth Alliance in Wuhan. When I wrote an article, citing those two projects, I could find them easily. Now, WB Machine errors on any past snapshot.

I suppose it's just another way to make people like me look crazy.
a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
I'm not fluent, but I can confirm that the subtitles are "more or less accurate". They are talking about finding graphene in a blood sample of a vaccinated person. My vocabulary is limited when it comes to this field so there are some parts that I can't understand or can't confirm.

With that said, they're using a lot of basicinformal terminology rather than the scientific vocabulary that I'd have expected to hear in a video of that nature (I would have expected to have been able to understand much less than I do), it would also be highly unusual for somebody to be filming something in that manner in a professional capacity.

The equipment that they appear to be using is also not sufficient for them to be able to determine that the structure on screen is graphene. Not even remotely close. You don't need to be a scientist to tell that.

They also don't mention anything that would indicate that this is a sample from somebody who has had covid-19, and the equipment that is visible in in the video also seems out of place. In particular their "lab" is a disgrace. They don't appear to be obeying any protocols regarding contamination, or even basic hygiene.

I'm calling hoax on this one.

This is somebody looking up library sample in a college lab and making having fake conversation as part of a hoax.

Thank you! I'll take your word for it, despite your clear love for the vaccine. I have no reason to believe you'd lie about it.

It is a very strange video, indeed.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Seems it's not in the cell, but on the slide?

Contamination maybe?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's out of my field, but from 5 minutes of reading, Graphene doesn't look like that when prepared in that way, it's too bulky and irregular. You'd be expecting a much more ordered structure and you'd need a much higher magnification.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I speak French fluently

It's accurate

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
Yeah, I dunno. That's the problem with this whole pandemic and vaccine is that the government is legit scrubbing the internet. Google is tossing out any mention of 'vaccine issues' unless it is pre-approved by the government and even the secondary search engines that supposedly don't censor information aren't of much use any more.

There was a video that I watched with a doctor going over blood slides (different viewing apparatus) and not knowing wtf the solid structure was inside the blood. Can't find it now. Poof.

I'm skeptical of a lot of crap I come across, for good reason, but it's all we have. They've even taken to the WayBack Machine to scrub snapshots of anything they don't like. A good example is the Project links to the studies paid for by EcoHealth Alliance in Wuhan. When I wrote an article, citing those two projects, I could find them easily. Now, WB Machine errors on any past snapshot.

I suppose it's just another way to make people like me look crazy.
a reply to: nonspecific

I have had links disappear so when I find websites I believe will disappear I save it as an off-line page. I save all PDFs as well, usually.

I save important stuff like that on on two hard drives and cloud storage.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:32 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: Dem0nc1eaner

The equipment that they seem to have wouldn't be able to determine that it's graphene. You'd need to perform a destructive analysis for that, not a visual inspection.

The same that they are using appears to have been prepared. I don't believe that Graphene would accept a preparation in the same way that the rest of the sample does, suggesting that it's not graphene at all.

It would be like putting a coke can and a white t-shirt in the wash with a red sock and expecting it to come out pink.

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong.

You’re right.

There’s also the fact that Graphene and Graphene Oxide are basically two dimensional sheets about 1 nanometer thick. Human red blood cells are between 5 to 10 microns in diameter. In other words, that structure in the image is at least 5,000 times too large to be Graphene or Graphene Oxide.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: gspat
Seems it's not in the cell, but on the slide?

Contamination maybe?

A definite possibility, but wouldn't necessarily explain the other slides I've seen showing similar structures. Certainly it's possible that the same issue occurred with both cases, though can't say for sure one way or another.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join