It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put Them in Cars, Drive them Get them the Vax.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: HawkEyi

Train cars came to mind.

Take them to that "special camp"

With the nice showers for after the long ride .

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Train cars came to mind.

Cuomo has a thing for vehicles. Remember how he had refrigerated semi-trucks lined up next to hospitals to receive the nursing home deaths he caused?

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Thanks mods i forget to edit it out.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Meanwhile, only 2 New York counties have more than 4% of their beds occupied by COVID patients, State ofNew York COVID deaths in the last 7 days (6) total. So keep talking the BS Cuomo

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Like during 40-45.

^ The future of voting for democrats.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:18 AM
link   
well, good luck with that. he'll need it.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: hangedman13
This on top of him being let off by the DOJ. It is sad that anyone would trust him after the nursing home deaths. Funny that we are getting the old arrogant Cuomo back.

Let off by the Biden regime, you mean. There IS no DoJ and hasnt been since Bush 2.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
In reference to Gov. Andrew Cuomo of New York and Gavin Newsom of California.

originally posted by: carewemust

Cuomo's gestapo counterpart on the west coast, Gavin Newsom (Ca Gov), said the unvaccinated are like drunk drivers who need to be removed from society in order to save the lives of law abiding sober drivers (the vaccinated).

When I left the suburb of Detroit that I grew up in, I felt there was a sort of squeeze play that forced me out.

I was a mere two miles from Eminem's 8 Mile and the urban decay creep coming up from Detroit proper. Pushing down from the north it was Flint and Mt Clemens and to the East was only water and then Canada. My only choice was to go far west to escape from Detroit.

This same squeeze play scenario is playing out on a national scale with the east and west coasts and with other large metropolitan cities in between. States like Michigan are now blue states controlled by large liberal cities like Detroit. We have a shrinking mid west with Canada to the north and Mexico to the south.

When will I get squeezed out of my current location and where will I go then? It's time to take a stand and draw a line in the sand, right now.
edit on 27-7-2021 by MichiganSwampBuck because: For Clarity

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Train cars came to mind.

Cuomo has a thing for vehicles. Remember how he had refrigerated semi-trucks lined up next to hospitals to receive the nursing home deaths he caused?

He seems to not like boats, however. The empty hospital ship floating out in the harbor went ignored, unknown to many, even to this day. With its companion ship on the west coast. Nursing homes were such a better choice!

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Cuomo is a de facto mass murderer.

Nothing this guy says is for the benefit of anyone but himself.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Love the spamming trying to derail the thread

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Unturn all stones and you'll find out what really is going on 😎🚬

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Unturn all stones and you'll find out what really is going on 😎🚬

I think it's pretty obvious that pieces of crap like Cuomo are in for a nice payoff if they can mandate vaccines.

This guy should be held before the court of human rights.

WTH? He's still holding office?

Something is terribly wrong here.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Cuomo can get #ed

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

So.... whomever is controlling this is getting nervous. They are pushing their puppets into doing and saying stupid things to try to get everyone jab'd. So, what's really in the jab? Slow death, culling cocktail, 5G enhancement for control, pain induction targeted at a distance?

I hear lots of stories about graphene, magnets, 5G Q based wave induction using constructive summation, etc.... but with millimeter waves, the constructive summation is every few millimeters. No, I don't see control, I see a culling. The spike protein in the lethal injection does the initial damage. When you get hit with the same thing again, cytokine storm, sepsis, massive organ failure, you're dead. Get hit with something similar with a spike protein in it, but not the specific CV, well, there is already a ton of damage caused by the jab and maybe it's just the tipping point.

Be good to your friends, family and neighbors even if they act like deranged @ssholes (the CV jab effects their brains as well, mood swings due to capillary leakage causing micro strokes), this might be the last fall/winter you see them alive.

ETA: learn how to make a good funeral pyre since it is unlikely the funeral homes will have adequate capacity and the dead will be toxic.

Cheers - Dave

I hear that the spike protein and graphene in the jab makes the experimental test subjects extra flammable, so at least they will burn better than dead zombies.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I will not be taking the "vaccine" to be classified as a vaccine you must past stage 4 of the fda and none of these emergency vaccines have passed stage 2. let that sink in

Also I have no trespassing signs all around my property.
If you ignore those and knock on my door, I will introduce you to my pittbull (who is the loves ppl but if you try to touch me or if i give her the command your butt will be hurting cause i will not call her off)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Anything we can do to get them into cemeteries, we have to do. They need to get vaxxed. His Excellency Joe Biden the Sultan of Senility, the Demagogue of Dementia so commands.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Yeah right, he cares so much, that he sent people with Covid into Nursing homes to kill off the old people population, such an outstanding guy!! I fully trust him! LOL

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join