It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put Them in Cars, Drive them Get them the Vax.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Gov Of New York has taken a new low.
Maybe polticans like Cuomo havent being vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population are being injected into because if polticans were they wouldn't talking crap like this.

Video Included.
Andrew Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put People in Cars, ‘Drive them and Get that Vaccine in Their Arm’

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday said it is the community’s mission to get more people vaccinated, previewing his administration’s desire to knock on doors, put unvaccinated people in cars, and drive them to “get that vaccine in their arm.”

“I wear a mask because I care about you. I get a vaccine because I care about you,” Cuomo said, framing compliance to various methods of government coercion as an expression of selflessness.

“We understand that we are all in this together. We understand that as goes one goes all in this city where we all live together and in this state where we all live together,” he continued.
[...]

edit on Mon Jul 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: made paragraphs and trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Put people in cars, eh??

I wonder if Cuomo is going to be one of the folks going door to door??

Reaction to this, should it begin to happen, will in some cases be...hostile, shall we say. Others will acquiesce with nary a whimper of protest.

What happens if someone, such as myself, tells 'em to pound sand--or go do something unmentionable to themselves...? Vaccination at gunpoint?? Thrown in prison?? Confiscation of property?? What I wonder...?

Sad to say, some of us saw this coming. Still time to prove me wrong...but not as much.

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This on top of him being let off by the DOJ. It is sad that anyone would trust him after the nursing home deaths. Funny that we are getting the old arrogant Cuomo back.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Being ordered around by fearful petty tyrants with nothing to do other than satiate the imaginations of narcissistic 'experts'.. Fun fun.

I could point out how this is absolutely Orwellian and Huxlesque ect ect, however their own actions are painting a rather grand picture of their intent.

Agree with us or disappear......

Cuomo could be the number one example. He should get in a strangers car who thinks they know what's best for him and allow the stranger to experiment on him because his best mate knows what he's doing, honest.....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:46 PM
link   

We understand that as goes one goes all

Now, I haven't really followed QAnon, but is this suspiciously similar to "where we go one, we go all" or whatever the Q motto is? This is a conspiracy site....
edit on 26-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sad to say, some of us saw this coming. Still time to prove me wrong...but not as much.

They seem to be very desperate to push the delta variant fear monger which is probably becoming something not as much deadly compared to the original covid variant.

While pushing the covid vaccination passports. If the delta variant doesn't cause as much why should there be a need for a mandatory covid vaccination passports in the first place?

I am still concerned for the possible side effect of the covid vaxs.

Do you believe any of the polticans that were vaccinated with the covid vaxs? because if Andrew was vaccinted why is he threatening the un vaccinated?

For a variant that might be not as deadly.
edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put Them in Cars, Drive them Get them the Vax.

Put me in a car and drive me ?
That's kidnapping .
Force me against my will to take a vaccine ?
That's worse
Both felonies .
Now that's a severe health risk.
But not to me.

Liberals have gone bat sh__ insane .
Glad I left em behind in the 90s .
edit on 7/26/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Fluck off Cuomo, you retard...

( gif courtesy of 2nd response on twitter, supremely apt)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I may be docile, but I wish severe side effects to all people who try to coerce people to take this vaccine against their will. I will have to use one of my three wishes Up I got from the Gin bottle I acquired when I was young to accomplish this I suppose. .
I have only bought one bottle of Gin in my life, I really do not like that booze. I used up my first wish wishing I had not bought it....that wish never came true.
edit on 26-7-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   

So.... whomever is controlling this is getting nervous. They are pushing their puppets into doing and saying stupid things to try to get everyone jab'd. So, what's really in the jab? Slow death, culling cocktail, 5G enhancement for control, pain induction targeted at a distance?

I hear lots of stories about graphene, magnets, 5G Q based wave induction using constructive summation, etc.... but with millimeter waves, the constructive summation is every few millimeters. No, I don't see control, I see a culling. The spike protein in the lethal injection does the initial damage. When you get hit with the same thing again, cytokine storm, sepsis, massive organ failure, you're dead. Get hit with something similar with a spike protein in it, but not the specific CV, well, there is already a ton of damage caused by the jab and maybe it's just the tipping point.

Be good to your friends, family and neighbors even if they act like deranged @ssholes (the CV jab effects their brains as well, mood swings due to capillary leakage causing micro strokes), this might be the last fall/winter you see them alive.

ETA: learn how to make a good funeral pyre since it is unlikely the funeral homes will have adequate capacity and the dead will be toxic.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/26.2021 by bobs_uruncle because: ETA

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   

go into the wrong neighborhoods like east harlem, brownsville, tremont and a few others trying to load people up for vaccinations they'll be bustin off caps.

edit on 26-7-2021 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Train cars came to mind.

Take them to that "special camp"

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Forcing or threatening an experimental vax which had being approved for emergency use only and FDA already has given warnings about side effects.

What i dont like how everything is being blamed on the un vaccinated. The MSM loves to throw around the claim that 99% or so had died from delta variant but arent sharing the full data.

How old were they? did they have co existing issues? were they at nursing homes? they just throw in the number and are calling it "Un vaccinated had died from delta variant"

I want to see the full data.
edit on 26-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Jesus Christ.

*shakes head and walks away. . . . *

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Train cars came to mind.

Take them to that "special camp"

"For their own protection"

Are people really going to fall for that here?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Cuomo's gestapo counterpart on the west coast, Gavin Newsom (Ca Gov), said the unvaccinated are like drunk drivers who need to be removed from society in order to save the lives of law abiding sober drivers (the vaccinated).

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
So he wants people abducted now?

Again him being vaccinated only protects him not anyone else.

edit on 26-7-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackArrow
So he wants people abducted now?

Again him being vaccinated only protects him not anyone else.

Cuomo will pick up the women himself.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
Gov Of New York has taken a new low.
Maybe polticans like Cuomo havent being vaccinated with the same vax as the rest of the population are being injected into because if polticans were they wouldn't talking crap like this.

Video Included.
Andrew Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put People in Cars, ‘Drive them and Get that Vaccine in Their Arm’

Gov. Andrew Cuomo (D) on Monday said it is the community’s mission to get more people vaccinated, previewing his administration’s desire to knock on doors, put unvaccinated people in cars, and drive them to “get that vaccine in their arm.”

“I wear a mask because I care about you. I get a vaccine because I care about you,” Cuomo said, framing compliance to various methods of government coercion as an expression of selflessness.

“We understand that we are all in this together. We understand that as goes one goes all in this city where we all live together and in this state where we all live together,” he continued.
[...]

edit on Mon Jul 26 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: made paragraphs and trimmed quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

Question. After what this guy did to the elderly, does anyone really believe he genuinely cares about people when he says this? If he really doesn’t care, why the urgency to meet a certain threshold with the vaccination? Add this to all the other crazy incentives and near panic to get everyone “vaccinated”. Everyone overlooking and even covering up the effects the “vaccines” have had in just a short 6 months. Not one of them suggesting to check for natural immunity prior to getting jabbed.. it’s clear as day what is going on here. What a lesson we will all learn as a whole when this is over. Hopefully it sticks this time.

Who are we?
Why are we here?
Who are we here with?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Those who have refused the treatment are infested with disease. They are like a petri dish, incubating death for us all. They must be injected with the serum or be destroyed. Do we all agree? We will disarm them, take away their drivers licenses, remove their rights, and put them into a internment camp for their own safety, and for greater public safety, they must be destroyed to stamp out disease. Lets all join together and get them sterilized from dangerous infection, before they force us to take more drastic action.

Remember Adolf Hitler? He was a saint, compared to these people. And you wondered how Hitler could get the public to harass, torture, and slaughter the Jews? Wonder no more.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join