It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cuomo: We Must Knock on Doors, Put Them in Cars, Drive them Get them the Vax.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes! That's what China did during their whole quaranting people, they kidnapped people so they wouldn't spread the virus, and focred people to saty in their homes. Doesn't surprise me that a Democrat wants to mimic what China did! Yes he cares about people, such a people person!

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: liliththedestroyer

Keep in Mind ...

“Even if there is some asymptomatic transmission, in all the history of respiratory borne viruses of any type, asymptomatic transmission has never been the driver of outbreaks. The driver of outbreaks is always a symptomatic person, even if there is a rare asymptomatic person that might transmit, an epidemic is not driven by asymptomatic carriers,” Fauci said at a Sept. 9, 2020 press conference

The Big Lie

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

LOL...the vaccinated going door to door to spread covid even more since it apparently doesn't keep you from getting it or any variant.

This is almost as good as his nursing home BS.

Happy I don't live in that cesspool craphole of a city.
edit on 7/28/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Meanwhile while the Un-Experimentaly - Vaccinated in New York are being Targeted - in Texas (and I'm sure in other cities across the USA) .....

Sounds like another nursing home type scam ramping up ....

South Texas Police Department Issues Public Health Announcement After COVID-Stricken Migrants Seen ‘Coughing, Sneezing’ At Whataburger

Police said they learned that Border Patrol was quarantining other undocumented individuals who were COVID positive, or showed symptoms of illness, then handing them over to the non-profit. Catholic Charities would in turn place the undocumented individuals in hotels in the McAllen area as well as La Joya. ....

La Joya also said that Catholic Charities of the Rio Grande Valley didn’t tell them that they were placing COVID stricken people at the Texas Inn Hotel.

In response, Hidalgo County Judge Richard Cortez called on federal immigration officials to stop releasing infected migrants into their communities......

edit on 7282021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is liberal fascism. Read Jonah Goldberg’s book “Liberal Fascism”.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Put people in cars, eh??

I wonder if Cuomo is going to be one of the folks going door to door??

By the by, didn't Uncle Joe tell us shotguns are good for home protection?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: detroitnative

originally posted by: seagull

Put people in cars, eh??

I wonder if Cuomo is going to be one of the folks going door to door??

By the by, didn't Uncle Joe tell us shotguns are good for home protection?

Only if you illegally fire 2 shots in the air....

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: liliththedestroyer

Yes! That's what China did during their whole quaranting people, they kidnapped people so they wouldn't spread the virus, and focred people to saty in their homes. Doesn't surprise me that a Democrat wants to mimic what China did! Yes he cares about people, such a people person!

I firmly believe that the whole Chinese boarding up buildings crap was propaganda to make the virus look ten times worse than it was.

The whole pandemic has reeked of propaganda since day one.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:29 PM
link   

cuomo can kiss my asp. I will not be taking their poison . . err vaccine.
For some reason this little piece of history keeps running through my mind if I remember it correctly. It has to do with some indians and the government giving them blankets with small pox. Indians didn't fair too well
Fast forward to today: We have government with "free vaccine" with enticements of free lottery tickets, dinners, movies, ect. Seems like the same stunt they pulled in the past, will the end result be the same for those that took the injection sometime down the road?
Amazing how quickly this country seems to be slipping into a dictatorship.

edit on 28-7-2021 by Chance321 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Bill debelsio sounded worse.

He said something the other day like. Ok we were nice we gave you a choice. You are not getting vaccinated fast enough. He sounded pissed.
He said volunteering time is over. It's time to force it.

Pretty scary stuff

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

What are the similarities you see between vaccination programs and the interactions between early settlers and the native Americans?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

I firmly believe that the whole Chinese boarding up buildings crap was propaganda to make the virus look ten times worse than it was.

And the people dropping like flies in the street. I agree that this was ginned up to get rid of Trump. And like a bad TV drama, they dont know how to end it now…

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: BrujaRebooted

Ha! Nice analogy.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

And the people dropping like flies in the street. I agree that this was ginned up to get rid of Trump. And like a bad TV drama, they dont know how to end it now…

I agree. Trump had the economy rocking. Peace around the world was within his grasp.

I do believe it was a coup and that is why we are seeing so much deflection with the Jan. 6 farce. The left has been burning and looting for 5 years now and not a peep on how it was bad for our nation or the world. They are just like the Nazis. They set the fire and blame the opposition.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

What are the similarities you see between vaccination programs and the interactions between early settlers and the native Americans?

You don't see it? The government gave free blankets to the indians. The government giving free vaccine with lottery tickets, ect.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   
If the gov says free anything stay far far away.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Something with the western politicians is very weird. Whats the rush?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   

The government gave free blankets to the indians.

Which government? When?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The government gave free blankets to the indians.

Which government? When?

French and Spanish?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
Hope this helps.

www.history.com...

Colonial weaponizing of smallpox against Native Americans was first reported by 19th-century historian Francis Parkman, who came across correspondence in which Sir Jeffery Amherst, commander in chief of the British forces in North America in the early 1760s, had discussed its use with Col. Henry Bouquet, a subordinate on the western frontier during the French and Indian War.

The fort’s commander, Capt. Simeon Ecuyer, reported in a June 16 message to his superior, Philadelphia-based Col. Henry Bouquet, that the situation was dire, with local traders and colonists taking refuge inside the fort’s walls. Ecuyer wasn’t just afraid of his Native American adversaries. The fort’s hospital had patients with smallpox, and Ecuyer feared the disease might overwhelm the population inside the fort’s cramped confines. Bouquet, in turn, passed along the news about the smallpox inside Fort Pitt to his own superior, Amherst, in a June 23 letter. In Amherst’s July 7 response, he cold-bloodedly saw an opportunity in the disease outbreak. “Could it not be contrived to Send the Small Pox among those Disaffected Tribes of Indians? We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them.” “We must, on this occasion, Use Every Stratagem in our power to Reduce them.” On July 13, Bouquet, who at that point was traveling across Pennsylvania with British reinforcements for Fort Pitt, responded to Amherst, promising that he would try to spread the disease to the Native Americans via contaminated blankets, “taking care however not to get the disease myself.” That tactic seemed to please Amherst, who wrote back in approval on July 16, urging him to spread smallpox “as well as try Every other method that can serve to Extirpate this Execreble [sic] Race.”

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join