It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should be asking ourselves who actually put Biden in the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'm very surprise that really to the best of my knowledge of the voting polls with changes at the last moment on how votes were to be counted , why hasn't any politician come forward and said this; who actually put biden in the white house, because of the looks of it, I actually know no one that would admit they voted for him.

We know now that we are not to be questioned about the voting machines from ALL partying in DC. Something isn't right and what about the fence around DC Capital ( or where ever it is )

I feel what was said to be true: Trump would be the last real American to be voted into office.

+22 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   
There is currently no President of the United States

Just a weak and frail figurehead, not elected but installed by a criminally corrupt system

(That figurehead also happens to be an unabashed racist who gropes 8 year old children with a smile on his face)

Of course NOBODY will admit actually voting for him. ‘Shame’ has never been so widespread
edit on 26 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Do the voting machines really matter when the population has been suitably primed and hoodwinked by the relentless propaganda machine of the MSM and social media?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Thank you for your reply.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Traditional marionettes have visible strings.

Glove puppets are operated via a hole in the rear.

Modern animatronics can be directed with remote control making it more difficult to distinguish.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Joe Biden is the President of the United States.

Ignore it, deny it, live in a bubble, live in your own world, BUT those are the facts.

Whether you like it or not.

+17 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

You didn’t read my post obviously

And by the looks of the shame on the faces of EVERY leftist on earth, NONE of them are happy about it either

They ALL believe they chose the wrong guy. That’s obvious.

(I notice you don’t dispute the part about him being a racist and a pedophile either. Because, well, you can’t)
edit on 26 7 2021 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
From a military point of view in Japan, there was a reason why the PM was the first head of state to visit Biden, you know why... US military bases have families here. Enough said.

Sadly I haven't seen any comments of PM Suga's visit with Biden. They are there but... time has past now so it is much irrelevant now.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I think trump pretty much put Joe blow in office. He should have just put his phone down and deleted his Twitter account. We all like to troll every now and then, but a president should be more professional than that.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
The electorate put Biden in teh White House.

All accusations of some kind of coup and systematic electoral abuse have been found to be (er) made up.

Are Americans still crying about this?

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
He was put in by the Rothchilds. Anyone who thinks America voted him in is fooling themselves. He is also being controlled by them due to his sexual improprieties against children.

Biden is not president, never was, and never will be. He is ,was, and will continue to be mentally I'll, unfit, and unvaccinated.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Rothschilds are pushing a new world order, with a fast moving population reduction of the planet. The government is to be like that of China. With complete control. People, with minimal rights, will serve the elite masters. Close to 7 billion people must be eradicated first. 500 million will be allowed to live in slavery or as servants. Biden is sold out to China. China is sold out to rothschilds.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

We should be asking ourselves who actually put Biden in the White House

cheaters.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Gotta tip your hat to the masters of hypocrisy on the far left. For four years, they cried "Not my president" and whined that Trump was an illegitimate president. They claimed the voting machines were hacked and untrustworthy. CNN had several segments on it. Hillary herself claimed that Trump was illegitimate. The Democrats protested the vote in the House, claiming the election was fraudulent.

Now that the tables have been turned, none of those things could have happened in 2020, because it was the bestest, most fairest election in the history of our nation. And yet the faithful Marxist followers wonder why anyone with two brain cells to rub together mocks them.
edit on 7/26/2021 by Klassified because: grammar

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
The electorate put Biden in teh White House.

All accusations of some kind of coup and systematic electoral abuse have been found to be (er) made up.

Are Americans still crying about this?

The electorate were subjected to a constant barrage of lies and propaganda from the politicians, MSM and social media platforms. That in itself is enough to show that the election was stolen never mind the voting machine fiasco.

edit on 26-7-2021 by midicon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Trump...right? To a tee...

Next!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Didn't the left do the same to trump. Call him a racist sex offender? Or how he sold us out to Russia.

Now the right are saying the same thing about Biden (except china instead).

Im beginning to think that no side wants truth and transparency. They just want to win.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
imho the democrat party stole the election
with help from tech wizards that rigged the machines in those six states
and local ward bosses who packed in all the old and confused bodies they could find
and all sorts of local 'election officials' that packed the system with fake 'absentee' ballots
and dead 'voters'

aided and abetted by the media that ignored all the above and still refuses to acknowledge any of

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Trump being Trump put Biden in the white house. It may amaze you that there were actually ~81 Million people who didn't really like him... I'd say over 75% of the votes for Biden weren't a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump... Pretty similar to how Trump got into office.. In his case I'd say that 50% of the votes for Trump were votes against Hillary.. Maybe more..

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Biden's America.
FUBAR

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join