It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should be asking ourselves who actually put Biden in the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I actually know no one that would admit they voted for him.

Being an Aussie I don't personally know anyone that voted for him, but go to reddit, it's filled with plenty of people happy to admit to doing so.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyFox

Well, i wasn't saying i believe it. Just that the negative narratives are similar.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
The Bureaucrats that run The CIA/State Department.

Look back at trump impeachment 2.0. Read the US Ambassador to Ukraine’s testimony. She said that Trump made “an unauthorized phone call” to Ukrainian government. Meaning that the president isn’t supposed to contact other government except through the CIA/state department acting as an intermediary. in flat contradiction to the constitution.

Look at the Original attack On Flynn, Bannon et al, was that they had contacted the Russian government unofficially. Compare that with John Kerry continually visiting Iran in the middle of Iran’s violation of the (Obama) 6-party nuclear agreement.

This State department belief that They should dictate Americas Foreign policy goes back to their subverting W Bush. The whole Valerie plame affair was their attempt to take out VP Cheney because he dared to perform diplomacy without them. And bush for invading Iraq instead of letting the CIA/state dept. do a coup.

The US CIA/state department has struck their own private deal with Iran, promising to “let them have Iraq” long-term in exchange for not selling oil directly to China. (With whom Iran shares a border but has never built a pipeline to...)

It’s why the CIA/state department took out Patreus— he showed that the US could keep Afghanistan from falling into Taliban hands. He forced the pres Obama to follow through with a “surge” that worked until Americans quit paying attention, and Obama could retire petreaus from his victorious command. He was director of CIA only 16 months, before being charged with leaking government secrets to his lover— who instantly turned him in. I remember when patreus was more popular than Obama. And discussed as possible president candidate. Then he was ruined, just like that.
edit on 26-7-2021 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   
The same (AGP billionaire) guys who put Obama in office: Jim "Jennifer" Pritzker, "Martine" Rothblatt, Jon Stryker, Tim Gill, Soros, et alia.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Alright I’ll confess, I did it using mind control and I did it just to troll the internet, reason being with everyone b itching about Biden the call of duty servers would be considerably freed up and with that accomplished I was able to go number 1 screwing with newbs and stoners all day and night. I’m sorry guys.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I think if you look at events, and who was involved, I think you'll see it has to be Hillary and her intelligence army.

No matter who's in charge on paper, I think somehow Hillary gained control of a huge section of CIA and FBI. I think that's who overthrew Libya, and we know that the CIA has people embedded all in the press.
It was Hillary who said emphatically for Joe not to concede.
Hillary has obviously been running Stacy Abrams, and Stacy Abrams had arranged for Georgia to go to Biden.
I don't really understand how she managed it, but Hillary has her own intelligence army I am convinced of it, and they're the ones that will play dirty as hell.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

That's because you exist in an echo chamber my friend... That much is clear from your posting history...

How about actually talking to some people with a different viewpoint to yours? you'd be surprised by what you can learn...

Also, I can answer your question...

THE 81 MILLION PEOPLE THAT VOTED FOR HIM!!.

There... that was easy....

NEXT..

PA

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: midicon

Are you seriously trying to suggest this "barrage" was only from one side??

hahahahahahahahahahaha...

What world do you live in man?

You're delusional dude...

PA

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

Dude... People are allowed an opinion on American politics, even if they're not Americans... Get over it...

PA

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Show us where he broke the law?? Show us how the election was stolen??

Oh yeah, you can't, you and others have been trying to for 6 months now and so far have come up with absolutely nothing..

Not one bit of proof...

Nothing...

What happened?

PA

edit on 27-7-2021 by PerfectAnomoly because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hadriana
I think if you look at events, and who was involved, I think you'll see it has to be Hillary and her intelligence army.

No matter who's in charge on paper, I think somehow Hillary gained control of a huge section of CIA and FBI. I think that's who overthrew Libya, and we know that the CIA has people embedded all in the press.
It was Hillary who said emphatically for Joe not to concede.
Hillary has obviously been running Stacy Abrams, and Stacy Abrams had arranged for Georgia to go to Biden.
I don't really understand how she managed it, but Hillary has her own intelligence army I am convinced of it, and they're the ones that will play dirty as hell.

There were 30 Americans who WERE successfully evacuated from Benghazi that night, btw.

23 of them were CIA employees.

Edit to add:

Hillary was Secretary of State. There are “civilian attaché” officers (CIA) in residence at every US embassy.

I posit that sec of state is the REAL acting director of CIA.
edit on 27-7-2021 by tovenar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrRog
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why Biden??

I think they (the controlling bunch) knew exactly that Biden would do exactly what he is doing with his
gaffes and all, getting everyone to focus on that while they continue to destroy the country in the background with noone noticing. They may be as I call 'Richard Cranium's', but they aren't stupid.

+1
Biden is an empty suit that will get the attention (and whatever blame) while the wonks run things.
and if worse comes to worse he'll be expendable.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
All accusations of some kind of coup and systematic electoral abuse have been found to be (er) made up.

Actually they haven't been found to have been made up. There's been no Court action on these other than to disqualify them on procedural errors.

Personally I think that the Courts are taking the cheap way out. All of the "peaceful protests" last year sent a message. Nobody wants to be responsible for what happens should the claims be heard and fount to be true.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hadriana

I really can't argue with you. I don't know how old you are. Do you remember the Iran Contra bit in the 80"s? It never really got investigated too much other than Congressional hearings. A lot of people said that it was because Bush Sr.'s connections in the CIA. Well it isn't to well known that the aircraft flying down to Nicaragua were based in Bentonville Arkansas. Many of them would land at Jacksonville Naval Air Station to load their weapons. (I used to watch them being loaded) At the time Bill Clinton was the Governor of Arkansas. Many believe that some of the money and support that helped get him elected President came out of his cooperation with Iran Contra.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PerfectAnomoly
a reply to: MiaBandetoh

Dude... People are allowed an opinion on American politics, even if they're not Americans... Get over it...

PA

Dude...you do not know what subversion is and musicismagic is doing a good job at it! Get over it...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Do not vote anymore these elitist are setting us up for civil war to kill one another..

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi Are Americans still crying about this?

JMO, Yanks ( the people) are a known for their tolerance. History shows that when they have finally had enough a mighty giant awakes. A good example is their response to Pearl Harbor.

"We should be asking ourselves who actually put Biden in the White House"

Who is one question? Why is another?
edit on 27-7-2021 by Diogeneser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The fact that you’re getting stars for your post is proof that ATS is beyond help. The earth is flat! And it is so because I’ve said it a million times…

Cheers👍🏾

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join