It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We should be asking ourselves who actually put Biden in the White House

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The culprits are too many to number

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

I think trump pretty much put Joe blow in office. He should have just put his phone down and deleted his Twitter account. We all like to troll every now and then, but a president should be more professional than that.

And hurt feelz are a real thing too.

Maybe some people are just too soft.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Biden is an establishment president. Biden is a Potemkin president.

Trump was as close to a 3rd party candidate that we'll ever see in our lifetimes.

The republicans and democrats will never allow a Trump or 3rd party candidate again.

Our country is going full-on Marxist and there's really not much we can do at this point but watch.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The Intelligence Community knows how Democrats and Mainstream Media first colluded to make Covid-19 damage President Trump with Covid-19, then to knock out Bernie Sanders, then to rig the Presidential election.

It was a PROCESS of actions with an overarching goal of installing Joe.

The same traitors to America (Pelosi and CNN are two of them) are working together to keep Joe in the White House by portraying him as sane.

They are also attempting to damage Trump and Republicans using the Jan 6th protests.

Their plan worked for 2 years. In Nov 2022, the perpetrators will have "Failure" stamped on their names.

(Hopefully Criminal Legal actions await them)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Breakthestreak

Trump...right? To a tee...

Next!

You rang?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Yes, Americans should be asking the question posed in the title of this thread, but not for the reasons many think.

Democrats are slowly waking up to this question, and really they are the ones who should question this the most.

The question really isn't "Who put Biden in office?", but rather "Why Biden?" That's the REAL question...Why Biden?

The fact that a democrat was allegedly elected shouldn't come as too much of a stretch. The motivation to oust Trump was a pretty strong sentiment, so that's not too much of a stretch either...BUT, why Biden?

Biden has always been viewed as a political hack, a political hanger-on. He's always had the reputation of being a career politician. Heck, Biden is one of the politicians who helped define the phrase of "career politician". He's always been like that relative who just won't go home, or go away.

Biden expended a total of about 40 calories on his entire presidential campaign! He did virtually nothing, and still got the nod of his party and the alleged nod of the vote...but WHY BIDEN?? It's just...not...possible!

I could understand this crazy political landscape a lot better if Tulsi Gabbard or even Bernie Sanders was sitting in the big chair...but WHY BIDEN? It makes exactly zero sense. People said Reagan was old, they said Trump was old, and then everyone seemingly turns around and elects Biden...WHY? He was older than all of them! Nothing about Biden computes, absolutely nothing. He didn't have a plan, he can't even string two coherent sentences together, he didn't have a message which resonated with America other than he wasn't Trump. He sat in his basement for 7 months and did absolutely nothing, but yet he gets elected (seemingly). Why Biden...of all people?

THAT, is the question people need to be asking! Of all people, of all democratic candidates...WHY BIDEN??

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Us as Americans? Or us as the world? Cause you tell me you are Japanese right? I am really not sure what you have to do with the Politics in America if you live in Japan?

Or are you trolling for Flags and Stars

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Trump being Trump put Biden in the white house. It may amaze you that there were actually ~81 Million people who didn't really like him... I'd say over 75% of the votes for Biden weren't a vote for Biden but a vote against Trump... Pretty similar to how Trump got into office.. In his case I'd say that 50% of the votes for Trump were votes against Hillary.. Maybe more..

That is where Americans should stop voting against a candidate and start voting for if they are in a 3rd party so be it! Stop voting by party lines when they do not put in a worthy candidate!

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: midicon
The electorate were subjected to a constant barrage of lies and propaganda from the politicians, MSM and social media platforms.

Yes, the electorate are all thick. Only a minority of "informed" and intelligent people can discern fact from fiction. They always elect the wrong person. Blah, blah, blah.

The problem with US politics, is that the Presidential running has become so divisive. This time around it was: Trump's a moron who cannot string two words together, and Biden's got dementia and loves kids. Probably, the truth is that both Trump and Biden are ill suited, but they were the only ones who were stupid enough to run into the wall of sh1t.

However, Biden won. Do the right thing and accept it.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
Joe Biden is the President of the United States.

Ignore it, deny it, live in a bubble, live in your own world, BUT those are the facts.

Whether you like it or not.

He's not President of the United States. Federal election laws were broken. He's President of something but it's not the United States. State legislators make voting laws. Not judges or anyone else. If he would have won without breaking those laws then he would be President of the United States.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Why Biden??

I think they (the controlling bunch) knew exactly that Biden would do exactly what he is doing with his
gaffes and all, getting everyone to focus on that while they continue to destroy the country in the background with noone noticing. They may be as I call 'Richard Cranium's', but they aren't stupid.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Who put Biden in WH? the same people pushing these crazies political agendas in the western countries with this woke nonsense maybe?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I voted for Biden because simply because an ignoramous like Trump had to go. Joe is too old but I think he'll last his term. I would would be proud to say I was a never Trumper.

edit on 26-7-2021 by radioeng because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: mzinga

"trump". Get your head out of your ass. Anyone with power will corrupt anything they touch. Look at Lincoln, and the federal government.
edit on 26-7-2021 Rekrul because: Edits

edit on 26-7-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: radioeng
I voted for Biden because simply because an ignoramous like Trump had to go. Joe is too old but I think he'll last his term. I would would be proud to say I was a never Trumper.

If you are fine with Federal election laws being broken to get rid of him you'll live to regret it. If they can steamroll over that then they can steam roll over anything.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
western oligarchs did

nobody with half a brain thinks Biden won lol

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:33 PM
link   

They ALL believe they chose the wrong guy. That’s obvious.

really? everyone? you have a link to that or just making hooky up?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Last I checked Russia is a Capitalist country (like us) and China is a Communist country (unlike us.)
So for the sellout statement to be true Trump sold us out to free enterprise and Biden sold us out to Govt controlled enterprise. Big difference.
Now please explain how Trump sold us out to Russia. Everyone under oath stated there was no Russian collusion. Did they interfere possibly but not in a way that the democrats could ever admit. Russia stopped the cheat thank god could you imagine we would be at war with Russia already possibly neither nation or citizens surviving if she won.

a reply to: CptGreenTea

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I cant tell who specifically put him in the Whitehouse but im guessing its the big bank owners. I do know that The Bushes, Clintons and Obama's are of one and the same club.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I cant tell who specifically put him in the Whitehouse but im guessing its the big bank owners. I do know that The Bushes, Clintons and Obama's are of one and the same club.

Correct. Corporate Crony Banksters. They use money to buy up government. They bought almost all of it. The next phase is to rid us us free speech but mainly guns. They must take away the guns. Take that away and the game is up. Silenced, no ability to question anything or defend yourself. All to get rid of Trump. Bravo. You got rid of him alright. Also got rid of yourself. Can't question anything now. Congrats. You WIN.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join