It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
My OP is based on a lie?
That the vaccine was rushed?

okee dokee. I think you missed the point.
Tell me where I "Lied" again?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I always assumed it was a Chinese bio weapon. I also trust my own government as much as I trust the Chinese government, because it’s obvious at this point that they are owned by China.

Don’t trust the Chinese, don’t trust the dems, don’t trust the rinos.
Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

But ... it's a terrible bio weapon. 25% of the people that it infects never even know that they've been infected because it doesn't harm them, and it's mostly only a threat to the elderly, the obese and diabetics.

You're suggesting that the Chinese would invent a weapon that has almost no effect on young healthy soldiers, and is most harmful to non combatants.

If this is a bio weapon it would kill the least threatening parts of US society first and leave the strongest members alive.

And why infect their own population first?

If you think Covid is totally harmless to people and the economy, just because YOU haven't really been effected then you've left the path of reasoning.
It's a big deal, whether that goes against your politics or not.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

No , the Real Reason would be that they are Cowards..............

edit on 25-7-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

If you think Covid is totally harmless to people and the economy, just because YOU haven't really been effected then you've left the path of reasoning.
It's a big deal, whether that goes against your politics or not.

I remember just a few months ago a similar argument being made about election fraud. The common reply was along the lines of, "If it hasn't been proven in a court of law, then it didn't happen."

Covid didn't shut down economies, governments did. And I have yet to see one court case that established that someone died of Covid alone.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Imo, the virus was a research project that got out of the lab. I feel it was probably accidental, but the timing is suspect.

That being said, I always figured that the individuals involved in that kind of research don't necessarily have the most holistic of philosophies when it comes to the nuts and bolts of the mechanics they work on.

Even with immense computational resources, I don't think they could necessarily model all factors that come into play in somebody's immune system. It encourages me to look at some of the more unconventional, traditional, and holistic therapies as areas to consider when somebody is working on shoring up their health. We aren't robots.

One's relationship to risk and safety is a consideration that is brought up, but usually in a longer-term perspective. It's a personal thing, though as we grow, sooner or later we hopefully learn an understanding of our own mortality. Mature grown-ups I know, live life comfortably with each day as a gift, knowing one can't really know when their time will come.

Depending on what one does for work, and the lifestyle they lead, that introspection and peace can be lacking. For individuals who work in high-risk careers or live dangerously, the relatively low risk posed by this virus, and the prospects of long-term complications may be impractical.

Health professionals also come to mind. I imagine that between working in higher exposure settings and hopefully feeling confident helping to make a difference, we should respect their decision if vaccination isn't for them at this time. I figure they of all people, would have a good idea about the strength of their immune systems.

I don't like the push to get the vaccination numbers so high, or artificially pushing it because we may lose strength collectively if these mRNA treatments create longer-term complications. I believe the more organic individuals' choice as to their health options, the easier it will be for everyone to get back to a life with fewer restrictions in the bigger picture.
edit on 25-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: misc

edit on 25-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: more polish

edit on 25-7-2021 by dffrntkndfnml because: clarity

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

If it was a bioweapon, look at the people that are affected by it... The elderly and those with underlying health issues.

That looks to me like a way to cull the population in order to save money on healthcare and retirement costs.

Healthy slaves are the best slaves.

Oddly enough, me and a coworker were talking about a super virus being used to cull the population a couple months before the "outbreak."

Then it happened.
edit on 25-7-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

If it was a bioweapon, look at the people that are affected by it... The elderly and those with underlying health issues.

That looks to me like a way to cull the population in order to save money on healthcare and retirement costs.

Oddly enough, me and a coworker were talking about a super virus being used to cull the population a couple months before the "outbreak."

Then it happened.

hey thanks for your input but the medical industry makes tonnes and tonnes of money off of old people doing what they do. Getting old.
How can you charge people $$$$ for medicines when they're dead?
Again..The culling theory makes no sense to me so I don't entertain it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

And I have yet to see one court case that established that someone died of Covid alone.

There are reports literally all over the place stating that healthy people can die from covid.

Adults under 40 and those without underlying health conditions made up a higher percentage of overall coronavirus-related deaths in January, a new analysis of public health data by the Charlotte Observer reveals.

January was the deadliest month of the pandemic so far in Mecklenburg County.

Adults ages 20-39 account for 1.64% of all county deaths — a roughly 50% increase since mid-October, based on data published by Mecklenburg County Public Health on Friday.

www.charlotteobserver.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

There are reports literally all over the place stating that healthy people can die from covid.

There were reports literally all over the place of election fraud, too.

But reports are not proof that will hold up in court, and there have been no court cases that have established that Covid is lethal to anyone. Not that I am aware of, anyway. Since there have been no court cases, it doesn't exist.

Don't blame me. Not my rules. Take it up with the election fraud deniers.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Many people are reluctant to take a vaccine(s) because they'ves only been tested and rolled out for around a year. Which is not very long as far as vaccines go. That's the biggest reason I believe people don't want it, because that's definitely a concern. It's scary to think what would happen if things went sideways..I understand that. Especially with kids and pregnant women.
But you know what else is (1000 times) scarier to me?
The possibility that this thing came out of a bio-lab. Wuhan.

If that were proven, that this thing is a weapon, then I personally have to protect myself from that.
The whole God made my body and this is just a type of flu philosophy goes out the window when you're dealing with a possible man-made weapon. Intentionally released or not.
If you think about it like that, like the virus isn't natural, then you feel as though you might not want to be subjected to a disease not made by nature, but by scientists in a lab, then that should raise some concerns.
Unless you believe that there is some kind of world de population agenda (which to me doesn't make sense as the deep state need boots on the ground to make money) -then I can't see any reason that our own governments would try to intentionally harm us with a vaccine.
They need us around.
I don't want to be exposed to a (possible) bio weapon. Ever.
I think that if it was proven that this thing is just that, then more people would be getting vacced.

* yes the vaccines are man made as well. I realize that. But we have to fight back if Covid is lab made.

So you want a Chinese made bioweapon in you? or a vacc that's designed to fight that weapon?

Great logic .

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Both are probably man made bio weapons virus and vaccine

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: rounda

Then it happened.

hey thanks for your input but the medical industry makes tonnes and tonnes of money off of old people doing what they do. Getting old.
How can you charge people $$$$ for medicines when they're dead?
Again..The culling theory makes no sense to me so I don't entertain it.

But the healthcare industry didn't create the virus, China did. A communist country with a billion people all reliant on the state....

And what better way to make money than creating a "vaccine" that causes underlying health conditions to flare up every flu season? Somebody's gonna have to treat them...

Might want to start "entertaining" it.
edit on 25-7-2021 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

" The culling theory makes no sense to me so I don't entertain it."

Think Again , the ELITE Don't Need 7,278,200,01 Slaves . The Useless Eaters MUST be Eliminated According to their Demented Plan to Rule a Future Earth .

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: VictorVonDoom

Your reasoning has merit. I need something created in a lab to protect myself from something created in a lab. It's like saying you need guns to protect yourself from people with guns. Sounds reasonable.

Meanwhile many doctors, including the inventor of mRNA tech say the vaccines should be stopped ASAP for least those who are not vulnerable, like children and young adults and be reevaluated.

Sounds like taking the vaccines increases risk of death and injury significantly for those who aren't prone to significant death and injury from the virus.

So, virus bad for old and weak - negligible vaccine side effects.

Vaccine bad for young and healthy - negligible virus side effects.

And knowing that, it makes sense to you to take it. I'm assuming then, you are old/ frail?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

Your reasoning has merit. I need something created in a lab to protect myself from something created in a lab. It's like saying you need guns to protect yourself from people with guns. Sounds reasonable.

Meanwhile many doctors, including the inventor of mRNA tech say the vaccines should be stopped ASAP for least those who are not vulnerable, like children and young adults and be reevaluated.

Sounds like taking the vaccines increases risk of death and injury significantly for those who aren't prone to significant death and injury from the virus.

And knowing that, it makes sense to you to take it. I'm assuming then, you are old/ frail?

I think you misunderstand my post. I'm a firm believer in freedom of choice.

If someone doesn't like guns, they don't have to buy a gun. If someone likes guns, they can buy a gun. Both have a choice, but neither should be able to dictate the choice of the other. A person should not be forced to buy a gun or prohibited from buying a gun.

Same with vaccines. If someone wants to take a vaccine, go for it! If someone doesn't want to take a vaccine? Well, their choice. I don't think either one has the right to make that choice for the other.

And, yes, I think I have more years behind me than ahead. I don't consider myself frail except when I'm trying to drag my tired butt out to the shop before coffee. But I don't want to take any Covid vaccine. I am concerned that it might upset the delicate balance of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and BC powders that have kept me alive and functioning thus far. My choice, nobody else can have it.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Many people are reluctant to take a vaccine(s) because they'ves only been tested and rolled out for around a year. Which is not very long as far as vaccines go. That's the biggest reason I believe people don't want it, because that's definitely a concern.

Oh, didn't you hear Biden's Town Hall meeting last week? He looked right into the camera and said he knew people didn't want to get the vaccine since it was so new, but assured everyone that this vaccine has been in the works "for decades"...so no worries. "FOR DECADES" he said, lol.

But not to derail your thread...no, I would not get the vaccine just to prevent getting a man-made virus from Wuhan. Mainly because, imho anyway, I do believe nefarious people have been working on stuff like this for years (look up the dead microbiologists list from a few years ago). I don't trust any of them for any reason. If I get the vaccine, it would have to be...well, I really don't know what it would take exactly.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You make a good, round about point, of vaccines. Vaccine in the traditional sense, get the vaccine and you can't get it. Sure Medical doctors and arm chair viroligists will come in and say "that's false". But that's why you get inoculated. To be sure you're protected.

Take the Tetanus shot. Wait, no, too easy. I'd be insulting your intelligence.

My body, my choice is something I heard growing up. By the same people that were first in line for the shot.

P.S. I don't know anyone that died of the covid or the shot. To me, this all seems made up if I didn't have internet/TV.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sparkymedic

I think you misunderstand my post. I'm a firm believer in freedom of choice.

If someone doesn't like guns, they don't have to buy a gun. If someone likes guns, they can buy a gun. Both have a choice, but neither should be able to dictate the choice of the other. A person should not be forced to buy a gun or prohibited from buying a gun.

Same with vaccines. If someone wants to take a vaccine, go for it! If someone doesn't want to take a vaccine? Well, their choice. I don't think either one has the right to make that choice for the other.

And, yes, I think I have more years behind me than ahead. I don't consider myself frail except when I'm trying to drag my tired butt out to the shop before coffee. But I don't want to take any Covid vaccine. I am concerned that it might upset the delicate balance of caffeine, nicotine, alcohol, and BC powders that have kept me alive and functioning thus far. My choice, nobody else can have it.

I follow your logic and philosophically agree with it.

At this point, the vax is easily accessible to everyone. To not get a vax is a personal choice (or maybe even laziness amongst some) and I hold no judgement against those who don’t want the jab.

That said, I did get the jab (though I wasn’t terribly thrilled about it) because I deem it to be safe relative to potential side effects. I also can say the feds really, really want people to take the vax. Not getting the vax appears to put you on the wrong side of this issue. Never mind the mark being unvaccinated puts on you for work and probably some leisure going forward.

I suppose I just don’t see taking a stand against the vax as being all that productive.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Sounds good! Thanks for the clarification.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join