It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

So. Did you buy Moderna?
Ready to sell?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I bought and sold that March 2020 and April 2020. Not holding that, missed out on tons of profit but meh, happens everyday.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I am reasonably sure I had this virus in May of 2000. My wife too. But we cannot get an antigen test locally so I will never know for sure. I had a cold like illness at that time and a little fever for about three days. Then I felt a little out of it for about three weeks and my blood pressure kept diving down as it does when I get a sickness some times. That lagging feeling off for a longer period of time is not usual for me, usually after getting a cold or flu after two or three days I feel great, sometimes even better than what I usually feel. I fight those kind of things off really quick usually, the wife gets all jealous because I recover from things so fast.

I am allergic to some of the elements of the covid vaccine and also I react severely to the flu vaccine, which is pretty rare I guess. I am considered one of the people who should NOT get the vaccine according to the official information given by the fda and cdc....and my doctor now.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Good for you.
You slimy capitalist, you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I am reasonably sure I had this virus in May of 2000.

Well ahead of the game you are.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: NotGuilty

Point blank: such questions are contrary to the T&C's of this board.

And none of your damned business.

I thought my pink elephant living behind vegas dumpster routine was a pretty effective response to such posts.

This is much better.

edit on 25-7-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I always assumed it was a Chinese bio weapon. I also trust my own government as much as I trust the Chinese government, because it’s obvious at this point that they are owned by China.

Don’t trust the Chinese, don’t trust the dems, don’t trust the rinos.
Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

Your going to trust God that everything will turn out just fine?
..I dunno man.

If god is in the business of making things fine, or not fine..he sure has f'd around a lot of people.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: rickymouse

I am reasonably sure I had this virus in May of 2000.

Well ahead of the game you are.

Whoooooppps.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I wont be taking the vax…..as I’ve said in a previous thread, my brother tested positive with a 12 year old that is undergoing leukaemia treatment……in a household of 5 people…..no one else got it…..my sister in a household of five, her youngest tested positive and no one else did…..so I doubt the mainstream narrative and the test itself……..

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

What part of my post is opinion?

You believe that the PRRA insertion is natural ?

You have to be completely zombified to believe that this was natural.

Yes the very same people that created the virus created the vaccine. Fauci et al. Baric. Bat lady. Gates. Moderna aka DARPA. The patents are there.

The spike protein causes severe covid. Full stop. On its own. Apart from the virus. This was known since at least 2005 when Kuba et al injected spike into the tail veins of mice and found it caused ARDS.

It was known that the junk wouldn’t stay at the injection site like the “scientists” guaranteed would happen. What did happen? Oh whoops the spike goes systemic. Oh well we could have never known.

Just like they could have never known that the spike is pathogenic on its own. They had no idea that choosing spike alone would cause significant damage.

They had no idea. Or they knew and did it anyway.

It’s not like kuba et al was the only single piece of evidence that they might randomly miss.

They had been developing a spike based vaccine for many years and failed miserably nearly every time.

I speak with confidence of someone who has immersed himself in the literature. I’ve followed all the trails. I’ve read the research for myself.

The trail of evidence is incredibly strong for being man made.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I always assumed it was a Chinese bio weapon. I also trust my own government as much as I trust the Chinese government, because it’s obvious at this point that they are owned by China.

Don’t trust the Chinese, don’t trust the dems, don’t trust the rinos.
Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

But ... it's a terrible bio weapon. 25% of the people that it infects never even know that they've been infected because it doesn't harm them, and it's mostly only a threat to the elderly, the obese and diabetics.

You're suggesting that the Chinese would invent a weapon that has almost no effect on young healthy soldiers, and is most harmful to non combatants.

If this is a bio weapon it would kill the least threatening parts of US society first and leave the strongest members alive.

And why infect their own population first?

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Well it's not a very good weapon.. I felt a little off for two days and lost taste and smell for two weeks. I lost weight because I was not eating loads of crap because of my lack of smell and I wasn't inticed to do so..

Now I'm naturally immune,no need for vaccine feeling fine...

This only really affected eldery and the sick.. which most viruses do.. the majority of deaths where just recatergorised into covid.. there was thread the other day on how only 5% of the covid deaths were actually covid.. the rest had 3-4 bad health conditions on average and would have died anyway.

The weapon isn't covid.. its the manufactured numbers to make it look like there is a pandemic when clearly there isn't

The only reason it looks like deaths have reduced is because they have stopped recatergorising deaths as covid and back flu and pneumonia for example.

The weapon is numbers and politicians

If that's a reply to: canucks555

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You had me at "they'ves."

The same people who told me there's no way this came from a lab, are the same people who funded that lab, and are the same people who want to delete my freedom until I've subjected to the "jab." Their carrots and sticks tactics are getting bold and creepy. The more they push, the more I'm going to push back, if only to protect the idea of personal liberty in this country.

Besides, I already had Covid-19, in January 2020, before it became a political bludgeon.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

Do you believe this virus was wholly engineered or simply gain of function?

Also, I don't think TPTB really care about money at all. They created it. If they cared about making money, they would care about preserving that money's value, not doing unlimited printing which devalues currency. I believe this whole thing is happening because of massive debt bubbles. All the inflation that is coming is part of a plan, I believe to destabilize the world economy and usher in a digital currency. This way TPTB can monitor everything you buy. I am not talking about cryptocurrency although I believe governments will try and paint their new digital currencies as some type of "crypto" product, it will just be digital currency. Numbers on a screen that can be tracked. Once they eliminate cash, they can eliminate most petty crime, black markets, drug sales, money theives. This lowers the need for police and I am sure they will use the need for less police as a reason to just get rid of police and use the military for law enforcement.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If rna alters dna (genes) then apparently genes are involved

et’s begin with the basics. Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) is a molecule you may already be familiar with; it contains our genetic code, the blueprint of life. This essential molecule is the foundation for the “central dogma of biology”, or the sequence of events necessary for life to function.

This intermediate message is called messenger RNA (mRNA), and it carries the instructions for making proteins. The mRNA is then transported outside of the nucleus, to the molecular machine responsible for manufacturing proteins, the ribosome.

NIH RNA

Ribonucleic acid (RNA) is a molecule similar to DNA. Unlike DNA, RNA is single-stranded. An RNA strand has a backbone made of alternating sugar (ribose) and phosphate groups. Attached to each sugar is one of four bases--adenine (A), uracil (U), cytosine (C), or guanine (G). Different types of RNA exist in the cell: messenger RNA (mRNA), ribosomal RNA (rRNA), and transfer RNA (tRNA). More recently, some small RNAs have been found to be involved in regulating gene expression.

Genes are involved in at least 2 of the vaccines. J&J is more direct as it goes to DNA directly I think. The 2 first available vaccines used mrna which tells dna (genetics or genes) what to do. Genes are definitely involved with the mrna vx.
a reply to: Phage

edit on 7/25/2021 by CrazyFox because: eta

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   
8a reply to: canucks555

The only reason the vaccines were rushed through was there was so much funding available, it went through the same rigorous trials any vaccine does and didn't skip a step.

So your OP is based on a lie so don't really need to read any farther.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Anyone who fails to see the parallels is blind

Goals

• Unified Europe Check
  • Controlled Media Check
  • Mass Fear Check
  • Religious Persecution Check
  • Mass Indoctrination Check
  • Massive Authoritarianism Check
  • Censorship Check
  • State Of Emergency Check
  • Experimental Medical Treatments Being Forced .....
  • Coming soon door to door encouragement

There are several more but just going with the most obvious.
a reply to: MDDoxs

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
So, possibly with good reason you suspect covid-19 is a bio weapon. We’ve been told repeatedly it’s not, by the very same individuals, agencies and groups who are telling us we need the vaccine.

Why would you allow people you believe to be lying to you about the origin of the virus to also “cure” you? Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

Many people are reluctant to take a vaccine(s) because they'ves only been tested and rolled out for around a year. Which is not very long as far as vaccines go. That's the biggest reason I believe people don't want it, because that's definitely a concern. It's scary to think what would happen if things went sideways..I understand that. Especially with kids and pregnant women.
But you know what else is (1000 times) scarier to me?
The possibility that this thing came out of a bio-lab. Wuhan.

If that were proven, that this thing is a weapon, then I personally have to protect myself from that.
The whole God made my body and this is just a type of flu philosophy goes out the window when you're dealing with a possible man-made weapon. Intentionally released or not.
If you think about it like that, like the virus isn't natural, then you feel as though you might not want to be subjected to a disease not made by nature, but by scientists in a lab, then that should raise some concerns.
Unless you believe that there is some kind of world de population agenda (which to me doesn't make sense as the deep state need boots on the ground to make money) -then I can't see any reason that our own governments would try to intentionally harm us with a vaccine.
They need us around.
I don't want to be exposed to a (possible) bio weapon. Ever.
I think that if it was proven that this thing is just that, then more people would be getting vacced.

* yes the vaccines are man made as well. I realize that. But we have to fight back if Covid is lab made.

So you want a Chinese made bioweapon in you? or a vacc that's designed to fight that weapon?

edit on 25-7-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Alright well we could do a comparison between the two evils that this thread mentions.

Vaccination VS Covid here we go:

-More Covid related deaths than the Vaccine. (true)
-More long term medical issues with Covid than the vaccine. (true) Covid loses again here.
-More suffering after getting Covid than one suffers after taking 1st and 2nd shot.
Covid loses...again.

I already stated my belief that countries don't want to kill their people for economic reasons. That's my belief, I cannot prove that.

I think they're trying to save their workers by using a vaccine that may or may not have been adequately tested. You don't have a lot of time when there's a pandemic.

But Covid is now a broad stroke that covers just about anything.
Because Covid is nothing to worry about.
But the vaccine IS THE WEAPON.

Wake up. Or not. Just put your mask on and get off my yard.

I really doubt the vaccines are the weapon.

If so, the goal would be to kill whatever subset of the population that has the highest vax uptake - White people - which wouldn’t be politically advantageous for either party.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Misunderstanding of the function of the virus if it’s a bio weapon along with misunderstanding of the function of the vaccines. I couldn’t tell you I know what it’s really intended for but I have some suspicions.

originally posted by: Hamburgler

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Alright well we could do a comparison between the two evils that this thread mentions.

Vaccination VS Covid here we go:

-More Covid related deaths than the Vaccine. (true)
-More long term medical issues with Covid than the vaccine. (true) Covid loses again here.
-More suffering after getting Covid than one suffers after taking 1st and 2nd shot.
Covid loses...again.

I already stated my belief that countries don't want to kill their people for economic reasons. That's my belief, I cannot prove that.

I think they're trying to save their workers by using a vaccine that may or may not have been adequately tested. You don't have a lot of time when there's a pandemic.

But Covid is now a broad stroke that covers just about anything.
Because Covid is nothing to worry about.
But the vaccine IS THE WEAPON.

Wake up. Or not. Just put your mask on and get off my yard.

I really doubt the vaccines are the weapon.

If so, the goal would be to kill whatever subset of the population that has the highest vax uptake - White people - which wouldn’t be politically advantageous for either party.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join