It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Many people are reluctant to take a vaccine(s) because they'ves only been tested and rolled out for around a year. Which is not very long as far as vaccines go. That's the biggest reason I believe people don't want it, because that's definitely a concern. It's scary to think what would happen if things went sideways..I understand that. Especially with kids and pregnant women.
But you know what else is (1000 times) scarier to me?
The possibility that this thing came out of a bio-lab. Wuhan.

If that were proven, that this thing is a weapon, then I personally have to protect myself from that.
The whole God made my body and this is just a type of flu philosophy goes out the window when you're dealing with a possible man-made weapon. Intentionally released or not.
If you think about it like that, like the virus isn't natural, then you feel as though you might not want to be subjected to a disease not made by nature, but by scientists in a lab, then that should raise some concerns.
Unless you believe that there is some kind of world de population agenda (which to me doesn't make sense as the deep state need boots on the ground to make money) -then I can't see any reason that our own governments would try to intentionally harm us with a vaccine.
They need us around.
I don't want to be exposed to a (possible) bio weapon. Ever.
I think that if it was proven that this thing is just that, then more people would be getting vacced.

* yes the vaccines are man made as well. I realize that. But we have to fight back if Covid is lab made.

So you want a Chinese made bioweapon in you? or a vacc that's designed to fight that weapon?

edit on 24-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555
You might be right, some people may need a certain perspective for them to understand the seriousness of the situation or motivate them in one form or the other.

We are getting new info on the origins, but I think it’s going to be awhile before we have any semblance of truth over the current narrative.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Yep. I believe it is probably a bioweapon, but not from China.

I also believe it was engineered to attack the already weakened parts of an individual. both known and not known, including but not limited to the obvious (diabetes, obesity, weak arteries, weak lungs, weak hearts) and that this is why all the comorbidity talk.

When I had it in January 2020, the parts of me that suffered most were where I had broken bones, arthritis, surgeries, and my eyes. Never affected my lungs or heart, but it did my sister's as she has issues there. I believe it effects everyone differently and that was part of the design, which makes it hard to treat.

And finally, I believe that some people know this and don't want to freak the world out, so good points.

edit on 24-7-2021 by GravitySucks because: to add another thought

+26 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

It is a bioweapon. The spike protein is the warhead. The virus is the delivery vehicle. (Maybe, who knows maybe it was all dropped in the air or by water since people were getting it while at home and quarantined full, but whatever).

These “vaccines”, that were made by the same people that made the bioweapon, ready in two days lol.

How do these gene therapy shots work? They make your cells produce the spike protein.

The frickin warhead

The vaccine is the delivery vehicle for the warhead. The destructive part of the bioweapon.

And you think it’s gonna protect you?

I’ll take my chances with my body made by God.

Oh wait. I missed the last line you wrote you can’t believe that your government would try to hurt you with a vaccine. Lol. Dude seriously?

Tuskegee ring a bell? You may want to familiarize yourself with the history of governments intentionalLy harming their people.

They don’t need the vast majority of people around. The eaters as they affectionately refer to them. If the psychopaths that run this scenario are eugenicists (and they are) they will have achieved their goal of offloading all the useless eaters.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Double
edit on 24 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I always assumed it was a Chinese bio weapon. I also trust my own government as much as I trust the Chinese government, because it’s obvious at this point that they are owned by China.

Don’t trust the Chinese, don’t trust the dems, don’t trust the rinos.
Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:07 PM
link   

It's been eighteen months and I'm pretty sure I've had covid twice. The first time was extremely unpleasant but I survived.

The second time it barely touched me.

If it was going to kill me, it would have succeeded by now. Bio-weapon or not...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NotGuilty
I always assumed it was a Chinese bio weapon. I also trust my own government as much as I trust the Chinese government, because it’s obvious at this point that they are owned by China.

Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

Your going to trust God that everything will turn out just fine?
..I dunno man.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Gratz, now you can freely contract and spread the variants.

+12 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I'm scared of getting shot in the street by a stray bullet, so I'll just stab myself in the eye.

That's what I'm hearing there.

It's not just the fact that it is an UNTESTED and UNPROVEN biological agent. The fact that big media, big tech, big gov't and big pharma have all allied to force it on me is even more disturbing. I trust none of those entities. When the four gang up to mandate what li'l ol' me must do with my body, and when I see the class and quality of people who are falling line with it ... Well, as my son is wont to say ...

Yeeeeeaaaaah ... NO!

BTW, that's something formerly know as INDEPENDENT THINKING, now better recognized as TERRORISM.
:
edit on 2021 7 24 by incoserv because: formatting.

+9 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Did it never occur to you that folks might not give two flying #s what you think the origins are, nor agree?

I don't give a # where you think it came from or what you think it is. PROVE it's that bad first. Otherwise, you're just another pest online.

Edit: Proof does not guarantee you a win, either, because personal opinion based on individual evaluation counts just as much as your whining about it does. You can be as right as you want for origins, it doesn't mean I HAVE to agree on the impacts, and thus far, I do not.
edit on 7/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: incoserv

You must enjoy the view up on Noah’s arc. The non believers will perish in the floods of vaccines I guess.

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
nah... imma go out on my sheild like a fking real man

you either tell the truth

or i dont take it

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Lol are you serious about proving how bad it is?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Lol are you serious about proving how bad it is?

You say it's a bioweapon.

Prove it's that bioweapon horror show you're peddling. Your feelings don't count, either, especially if mine don't. Don't twist, you know what I asked here.

Edit: I assume by this post's context and wording, that you agree with the OP that is is a bioweapon and that peddling it as such is needed to badger people with.

You might be right, some people may need a certain perspective for them to understand the seriousness of the situation or motivate them in one form or the other.

edit on 7/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Your reasoning has merit. I need something created in a lab to protect myself from something created in a lab. It's like saying you need guns to protect yourself from people with guns. Sounds reasonable.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

If you read through the thread, I make no claim like that, rather I state it will be some time for the semblance of the truth to come out as it relates to the origin.

Lol, my emotions have not come into this, but I am afraid yours have.

Have a blessed evening.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Gratz, now you can freely contract and spread the variants.

Just like you!

There is no vaccine for Covid so your little zinger is fking meaningless.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

originally posted by: NotGuilty

Don’t trust you.
Only trust God.

Your going to trust God that everything will turn out just fine?
..I dunno man.

I trust that everything will be as intended.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join