It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alright. How about this reason as to why someone might take the vax:

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Useless eaters.
Who needs 'em.

edit on 7/24/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

So me thinking it's wrong the government has refused to let businesses run or earn money. That people have been not allowed to work while multinational companies, whom members of the Us federal government not only own shares in, but many bought into at rather auspicious times during this 'crisis', have now got a literal government enforced monopoly on a product that society is being coerced to take makes me a communist?

Maybe you should look up communism dude...
edit on 24/7/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Ill take my chance with the bio weapon. Things made in China dont last.
Also it is confirmed it was leaked from a lab. a reply to: canucks555

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

It would seem that your complaint is with state and local governments then. As far as I can tell the Federal government didn't shut down any businesses (in this Administration or the previous). Fair enough.

But your reference to a monopoly doesn't seem to strike home. There are two major manufactures of vaccines in the US (with one other player). But yes, previous administration did feed a whole hell of a lot of money to them. With good reason, I think.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
I certainly don’t wish you or those close to you to suffer from this global pandemic. I respect your right to choose, but I don’t respect your blatantly false information. It is obvious that available material on the subject will not be considered by you, so I choose to support your efforts to build an arc and repopulate the world with two of each species, free from the evils of modern medicine.

edit on 24-7-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

How many subsidies and tax breaks did those companies recieve manufacturing those vaccines? How much does each vaccine cost the American government to admnister?

Pick any other industry, replicate the behaviour of governments and the companies involved in this vaccine hoo ha and explain to me how their actions would be considered legal.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Your body your choice went out of style real quick.

I’m sure the last round of folks subjected to forced modern medical treatments share your sentiment.

Oh wait, the perpetrators were hung in public.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

You might refer to war time contracts which have been issued to deal with an emergencies. Natural disasters. Emergencies grant wide powers to government.

While I'm pretty sure you never ever saw any emergency, that would be a personal problem.

Legal? Should I expect to see you filing suit against the previous administration sometime soon?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I'm good with waiting a few years to see how that experimental jab works out for you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

Did you just compare what happening now to the acts done in Nazi Germany?! Wow you lost me there, along with any credibility you had.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I am proud to do my part, even if it is to help protect the soft of mind. I will get back to you with how many extra appendages I sprout or if I ultimately explode.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
I certainly don’t wish you or those close to you to suffer from this global pandemic. I respect your right to choose, but I don’t respect your blatantly false information. It is obvious that available material on the subject will not be considered by you, so I choose to support your efforts to build an arc and repopulate the world with two of each species, free from the evils of modern medicine.

Agree. Take it or don't take it. But the anti vax threads here can all be easily de bunked. The links are bad, and the anti vax stories, don't (for the most part) add up.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Did you just compare what happening now to the acts done in Nazi Germany?! Wow you lost me there, along with any credibility you had.

I didn’t have any to begin with.

Birds of a feather and all.

I just know experimenting on people with an experimental vaccine sounds awfully familiar.

You rationalize that how ever you want and I’ll do the same.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

If a virus is released from a lab owned by the same special interests as the ones who created the vaccine...lol one sec this is hilarious logic but I'll try to comply with such reasoning and offer an analogy.

If you buy a used computer from a computer repair shop that has a virus pre-installed by the seller on it's hard drive and then he offers to fix said computer for a price would you take such person up on the offer despite the risk of similar issues (if not worse) arising in the future?

Does that sound like a logical and well thought out choice to you or one made on ignorance and/or impulse?

I think I know what my answer would be.

I don't believe most people would be willing to trust the same people who reverse engineered a virus to provide a cure for said virus if they are at all knowledgeable whatsoever.

I've worked in computer repair in the past and my father has worked in auto repair (rebuilt transmissions) and if you think all in such fields have your best interests in mind I have a bridge to sell you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The clinical trials (through Stage 3) were conducted with volunteers.

When, by your reckoning, is the experimentation done?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Well, I respect your right to choose, but I don't respect your blatantly false information. It's obvious that available information on the deaths and adverse effects of the experimental treatments will not be considered by you, so I support your efforts to destroy humanity and depopulate the world by encouraging people to take a medication that has not be properly tested and is currently being pushed on humanity under an Emergency Use Authorization. Might be better to encourage those folks to get out of the gene pool; catching up on what too many years of shampoo bottle instructions have created.

Me? I'll flee from the evils of modern "medicine."

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   

So you headed for the 16th century on the next train?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Well, I respect your right to choose, but I don't respect your blatantly false information. It's obvious that available information on the deaths and adverse effects of the experimental treatments will not be considered by you, so I support your efforts to destroy humanity and depopulate the world by encouraging people to take a medication that has not be properly tested and is currently being pushed on humanity under an Emergency Use Authorization. Might be better to encourage those folks to get out of the gene pool; catching up on what too many years of shampoo bottle instructions have created.

Just to be fair, again, COVID has killed and screwed up the planet more than the vaccines have. Are you on COVIDS side in this? lol Sounds like it..Do you ever even think of the virus anymore? or just the prevention?

edit on 24-7-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:01 PM
link   

You know, imitation is the highest form of flattery.

In any case, let’s hope you are wrong and the vaccine won’t kill us all and let’s hope I am right that the vaccine will not kill us but at least benefit us getting over this situation. Can we agree on that?

edit on 24-7-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I’m an investor in biotech. I know how this works. Stage 3 might have ended on paper but we are in stage 3 to 4 hybrid right now.

If you don’t invest in biotech you may not know how important even stage 1 is. If you get to stage three and you invested in stage one you are likely very very rich at this point. Until now. Stage 1-3 are irrelevant now, go right to mass implementation and just gather money. This isnt how it works (worked).

As another poster mentioned, I’m not in vaccine logistics but I know my mistakes investing and it’s all about the phases and ultimately FDA approval.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join