It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Half The Cases Are Vaccine Failures

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Delta is like Covid in that most of the people with serious illness are going to have comorbidities. If you are exposed to it, and vaccinated, you are more likely than not to get an infection. The length and severity of that infection is proven to be lower.

In your example, what you described seems to make sense. Who is more likely to be vaccinated? We know it's those who are older, or at risk. Unvaccinated tend to be younger and healthier. So what we saw was both groups having similar symptoms, when we know they should NOT have similar symptoms. The people getting the vaccine should on average have a more serious infection, because they got the vaccine due to their status of being at risk. So what your daughter describes is actually a perfect example of the vaccine working. At risk people who should have serious illness are only getting mild symptoms, because of the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep.. those who get vaccinated after recovering from Covid are noticing small health issues already.

They will increasingly regret what they did to themselves.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I haven't had a cold in 7 years either, but based on your crazy theory, it's not because I built up an immunity that keeps me from getting another one?

There's nothing protecting me from other viruses?

edit on 24-7-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

DOD confirms Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to Covid-19 Vaccines...

www.military.com...

Thank you for proving my point. Your study shows 20 cases out of over 400,000 healthy people who never got Covid.
The study I linked showed 60 cases in 100 individuals with mild or asymptomatic covid. Now do you see the difference?

Physicians would have expected to find eight or fewer cases of myocarditis among the 436,000 male military members who received two mRNA shots, according to the study. But 20 military members developed inflammation after their second dose, including 14 after the Moderna shot and six after the Pfizer shot. Three developed the condition after their first vaccine.

All were previously healthy and physically fit and none showed any evidence of having acute COVID-19 illness or any other infection, according to the report.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I haven't had a cold in 7 years either, but based on your crazy theory, it's not because I built up an immunity that keeps me from getting another one?

I got 'the flu' in 1992. Never had any cold again until I started working in a hospital and was exposed more often, that was 2013 I believe.

Healthy people can and do get sick with exposure. So 100% of everyone unvaccinated has a super human immune system, since that is what your 'zero people unvaccinated get sick' would require. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: all2human

Why, because there is a vaccine that helps save at risk people from death?

Is there?
I've been out of the loop for half a year, but the only vaccine I've heard of is only good at wasting my tax dollars and creating fun new unheard of long term side effects.

What a load of nonsense!

I've had both AZ shots. In fact, in my area a lot of the populace has been vaccinated yet no reports of mass side effects, do you know why? It isn't happening as you describe!

Stop spinning falsehoods like [not a] Doctor Smith...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Yep.. those who get vaccinated after recovering from Covid are noticing small health issues already.

They will increasingly regret what they did to themselves.

No we haven't and no we don't.

Stop the lies!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04 With all due respect, your predilection for name calling and your aggressive, belittling communication style is more akin to an activist, government shill, or MSM hack than to that of a medical professional. Sans credentials, you’re just an anonymous poster on a conspiracy-related website. Credibility isn’t a byproduct of aggression, even for the best of heartfelt reason.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Your study of the 60 people out of 100 developing heart inflammation from Covid virus was based on those who were already hospitalized, not asymptomatic, as you tried to claim. Plus, your report came out of Wuhan.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I got 'the flu' in 1992. Never had any cold again until I started working in a hospital and was exposed more often, that was 2013 I believe.

Healthy people can and do get sick with exposure. So 100% of everyone unvaccinated has a super human immune system, since that is what your 'zero people unvaccinated get sick' would require. Just stop, you are embarrassing yourself.

You're the one embarrassing yourself. I've been exposed plenty to people with colds, flu, and yes, direct contact with many people suffering from Covid the day before they were diagnosed.

I never said that healthy people never get sick, but we are more immune to getting sick.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Your study of the 60 people out of 100 developing heart inflammation from Covid virus was based on those who were already hospitalized, not asymptomatic, as you tried to claim. Plus, your report came out of Wuhan.

Great job reading. No wonder you people come to all these wacked out crazy conclusions.

When did 2/3 of the patients recovered at home in Frankfurt Germany become being hospitalized in Wuhan China?

In this prospective observational cohort study, 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19 illness were identified from the University Hospital Frankfurt COVID-19 Registry between April and June 2020.

mean (SD) age was 49 (14) years

Of the 100 patients recently recovered from COVID-19, 67 (67%) recovered at home, while 33 (33%) required hospitalization.

Read some more.

In this study of a cohort of German patients recently recovered from COVID-19 infection, CMR revealed cardiac involvement in 78 patients (78%) and ongoing myocardial inflammation in 60 patients (60%), independent of preexisting conditions, severity and overall course of the acute illness, and time from the original diagnosis. These findings indicate the need for ongoing investigation of the long-term cardiovascular consequences of COVID-19.

jamanetwork.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: StreetGlide

Yawn. I post a study about mostly minor or asymptomatic infections in GERMANY, and get responses about how the study doesn't matter because it's about hospitalized patients in Wuhan.

If you don't want to be called out on being irrational and crazy, stop making irrational and crazy posts.

There are numerous threads where an OP will post a study saying vaccinated people are super at risk bro, then when it's pointed out they have no clue what they are reading and the data they chose and posted shows a 10x higher risk for unvaccinated people they say the data can't be trusted and it's all a lie.

I will continue to point out irrational and crazy behavior as long as it persists.
edit on 24-7-2021 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

How old are those admitted generally? His long do they stay? What medicine are they given?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

The vast majority are those who are older or at risk, such as patients with a transplant history. Medications are usually treating symptoms keeping them alive until the infection passes, and then medications for whatever damage has been caused during the infection. Different people have different presentations so there is no one size fits all treatment course.

My floor doesn't get much in the way of minor illness, everyone we get is extremely sick, or post op observation.

My wife is an RN as well, neuro, her experience is similar to mine. We have both had a few patients there due to serious issues because of the vaccine, but many many more who have come because of those same issues from covid.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   

a reply to: all2human

Why, because there is a vaccine that helps save at risk people from death?

No, because the people in authority and a pulpit from on high are using the entire show for their own ends.

I won't submit to a vaccine that could easily make my heart grow in size and put an end to my ability to feed my family, thanks for asking.
I haven't been sick with a cold for over 10 years, and have not had the flu in over 50 years.

I don't need your stinking vaccines.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Then don't take it, just don't lie about things. It's a bit hypocritical when someone is mad at those in power lying about things when they are doing the same. Aside from a few crazies on here I don't keep track of what people post, so I don't know what your positions are on things, so that is not directed at you in particular.

I prefer to evaluate posts, not people, as each and every post should be evaluated on it's merit, not by our opinions of the poster.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

a reply to: lordcomac

Then you haven't been paying attention. As an RN who works in a major hospital and sees firsthand the difference I have an advantage over you in experience, even without that advantage it's pretty easy to look up the data and see that almost everyone hospitalized is unvaccinated. When you factor in the Delta variant the vaccine is less effective at preventing an infection, but extremely protective when it comes to hospitalization and death.

The data proves it, and my actual experience confirms it. If we had less crazy people like you who say the vaccine is worthless, and more normal people who admit the vaccine can be amazing, but want to see the risk/benefit for various groups to see who should definitely get it, and who may not have much benefit from it, we could move forward. Unfortunately we have 2 sets of crazies on both sides who leave no room for the voice of reason and sanity.

You're going about your job the wrong way. or rather, how you view yourself within it.

You're the auto garage of bodies, big deal. I'm no more going to bow to a vehicle mechanic's attitude problem than I will yours. If you're not an asshole, and are ok with me spending extra for extra fixes, and maybe more often, then that's where the bitching should STOP. it's a service, and you're paid to do it. If doing it ad nauseam because people prefer a different route through life than YOU do, and a little work repetition bugs you, then I'm going to have to point something out in a very blunt and possibly insensitive & offensive manner: maybe you chose the wrong career path.
And I'm quite serious about it. The best nurses and doctors let the patient's # roll off their back like it's nothing. I seek them out, they're the best to work with because they know life is not THAT clinical.
edit on 7/24/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Literally nothing in your post had anything to do with my post. Nothing in my post had anything to do with how I work as a nurse as it has nothing to do with the subject. My post was about data and actual clinic experience, your post contained neither, wonder why?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

So, did you read down far enough to catch "The Red Herring" in your own article? Most of your cases may not have been true Viral Myocarditis at all, but may have been due to other reasons outside of Covid.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

a reply to: StreetGlide

Yawn. I post a study about mostly minor or asymptomatic infections in GERMANY, and get responses about how the study doesn't matter because it's about hospitalized patients in Wuhan. /quote

Just admit that the second sentence in your article states that the information came from early studies and reports in Wuhan and Germany isn't mentioned until 2/3 rds of the way down, plus the German study was followed by "The Red Herring" section.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join