It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Half The Cases Are Vaccine Failures

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

You have been vindicated, as even the CDC admits that the infections among vaccinated, hospitalizations are dead are growing.

Yep the booster shots are coming because the two shots are no working anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: RussianSpy

You mean the same side effects that happen with Covid, only much more often?

Military tested over 400,000 people that got vaccinated and found 20 cases of heart damage. Study out of Germany found over 60 cases in 100 people they tested who were covid positive, most of whom required no hospitalization.

In order to make that a valid comparator you’re going to need to do a hell of a lot more work. There is quite a bit of bias and assumption here. Are you choosing to ignore VAERS? Are you able to provide a ballpark number of people who have been infected with sarscov2 in the US? Once you realize how large the real number is and have equal sample sizes and time duration, you might be able to do a proper comparison, but even still it’s going to be difficult determine ratios with so many unknown variables. The arguments the experimental medical treatments are lower risk than getting COVID-19 for the majority of the risk groups, is just not sound at this stage. It’s like mandating the flu vaccine for everyone under 60....that would be medical fascism, and even the flu vaccine isn’t an experimental medical treatment with no long-term data, and without thousands of associated deaths in a 6 month time period. The logic is just not there. Not even close.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I guess the unvaccinated are the chosen people to survive the pandemic?

Funny how math can be confusing.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Nope is called, propaganda to push for booster shots on those that took the first two shots, see, they will be the milking cows for the big pharma twice a year to keep them from, infection, hospitalization and dead.

Is soo obvious is ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: SeventhChapter

VAERS where anyone can report and the last I checked the first 3 deaths on VAERS I saw all had Covid and died from Covid, but since they had the vaccine it had to be reported.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Ah okay thanks for explaining.

Good thing vaccines are free and our collective tax dollars are paying for them.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

You have been vindicated, as even the CDC admits that the infections among vaccinated, hospitalizations are dead are growing.

Yep the booster shots are coming because the two shots are no working anymore.

Vaccinate until maimed or dead. I'm exempt from stupidity.
1 Their isn't enough vaccines for everyone and If anything goes wrong the MGF'S aren't responsible.Any media that opposes the vaccines will be censored. 2 You can now get lined up to get vaccinated when available. 3 No one will be forced to be vaccinated. 4 If you want to keep your job you have to get vaccinated. 5 We're coming to your door to talk you into getting vaccinated. If you can't defend yourself we will force vaccinate you.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Is obvious this china virus crap was never mean to help anything but big pharma pockets and those of their share holders, it will never give any immunity and you will for ever need another shot just to make sure you feel safe.

Is all a lie.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   

VAERS where anyone can report and the last I checked the first 3 deaths on VAERS I saw all had Covid and died from Covid, but since they had the vaccine it had to be reported.

You’re going to do a hell of lot more to disapprove VAERS than that. There were over 12k associated deaths, and hundreds of thousands of adverse reactions the last time I checked. Anyone can report but with hefty penalty of fines and jail time for anyone committing fraud. Not to mention the vaers data could represent as low as 1% of the actual. VAERS data is a signal that cannot be ignored at this stage of the game. That’s totally irresponsible. What else do you suggest we use to gather adverse event data on the experimental medical treatment? The UK yellow card is giving very similar numbers? Have you looked into the cases where kids have died, and have been completely debilitated days after taking the experimental medical treatment, with no underlying health issues? Has there been a proposed causation? Don’t you think we should figure that out before give the rest of the population this experimental medical treatment, especially since the large majority of the population doesn’t even need it? This is clear as day.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Still looking for those pesky insulin antibodies ehh

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Still waiting for ur reply too. Hmmmmmm

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Can you show me all the people prosecuted?

Even if we use your figures, 12k deaths associated with the vaccine, 600k associated with covid. If someone said we have a treatment, it will mean over 500k fewer deaths, would you reject it? And I don't want to hear that 600k is inflated, you want to stick with 'associated with' figures, so that's what we will use.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: PeteMitchell

Do you have multiple accounts? Not sure you are waiting on anything from me. The only one waiting is me, waiting for anyone to give me any data and figures that shows the vaccine is riskier than covid.

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PeteMitchell

Still looking for those pesky insulin antibodies ehh

Not sure what insulin has to do with the topic, but you are welcome.
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Jul, 27 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Can you show me all the people prosecuted?

Even if we use your figures, 12k deaths associated with the vaccine, 600k associated with covid. If someone said we have a treatment, it will mean over 500k fewer deaths, would you reject it? And I don't want to hear that 600k is inflated, you want to stick with 'associated with' figures, so that's what we will use.

I’m not sure what you’re referring to regarding prosecutions. You can look up the law yourself.

Again you’re going need a hell of a lot more data to make a valid risk comparison between those that received the experimental medical treatments and covid

How long has sarscov2 been infecting people in the US?
How long have we been vaccinating?
How many total people have been infected with sarcov2 in the US?
What are the real adverse events reported, we know vaers is a mere fraction of the reality.
What risk groups are we looking at?
How many of the 600k deaths were in high risk group?
What is the long-term data from the experimental medical treatment?

That is what we would need to know to adequately perform a risk benefit analysis.

As it stands today there is no reason to be injecting experimental medical treatments, which have huge red flags already, into people who have less of a risk of dying of the yearly flu than they do of COVID-19. Again. It simply does not make any sense any way you slice it.

posted on Jan, 20 2022 @ 05:52 PM
link   
From the BIDEN-CDC-MSM-FAUCI are FULL OF SH'IT File:

Update from University of Michigan Hospital Systems

As of January 17, 2022: 123 hospitalized for Covid-19

68 Vaccinated
72 Unvaccinated

Source: www.uofmhealth.org...

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Dr. Peter McCullough, joins the Highwire again, this time to discuss the serious problem with the efficacy of the #Covid19 vaccines and how mass vaccination is creating this runaway train of a pandemic.

Your natural antibodies are superior to the vaccine. If you have recovered from the disease and have the antibodies you would be a fool to take the vaccine. They've been misinforming you all along as always to get you to take the vaccines.

The vaccines aren't very effective (if anymore) than doing nothing. And on the new variants, they are even less effective.

It would have been a much better plan to have used safe treatments like Ivermectin and some vitamins.

Now they blame their failure on the non vaccinated as predicted. MSM out in full force ignorantly blaming the non vaccinated for the failure of the vaccines.

ABOUT HALF THE CASES ARE VACCINE FAILURES
edit on 24-7-2021 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title again. The use of ALL CAPS

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join