It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About Half The Cases Are Vaccine Failures

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Dr. Peter McCullough, joins the Highwire again, this time to discuss the serious problem with the efficacy of the #Covid19 vaccines and how mass vaccination is creating this runaway train of a pandemic.

Your natural antibodies are superior to the vaccine. If you have recovered from the disease and have the antibodies you would be a fool to take the vaccine. They've been misinforming you all along as always to get you to take the vaccines.

The vaccines aren't very effective (if anymore) than doing nothing. And on the new variants, they are even less effective.

It would have been a much better plan to have used safe treatments like Ivermectin and some vitamins.

Now they blame their failure on the non vaccinated as predicted. MSM out in full force ignorantly blaming the non vaccinated for the failure of the vaccines.

ABOUT HALF THE CASES ARE VACCINE FAILURES
edit on 24-7-2021 by Doctor Smith because: grammar

edit on 24-7-2021 by DrumsRfun because: all caps title again. The use of ALL CAPS

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Except the data does not show that at all. The only thing in your post worth not laughing at is looking at how effective having recovered from covid and natural immunity is vs the variants. The very small amount of data we have says it's about the same effectiveness as the vaccines, I'd like more data.

Question, what percent of the >65 population is vaccinated in the UK, or Israel, and what percent of serious illness/death from the Delta variant were vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

Then what percent of the unvaccinated have immunity from a previous infection?

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
They have got us by the balls and know it
the foundations of what wev'e built and fought over as a country is being toppled before our eyes.
there are bigger plans than Covid-19 afoot.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: all2human

Why, because there is a vaccine that helps save at risk people from death?

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: all2human

Why, because there is a vaccine that helps save at risk people from death?

Is there?
I've been out of the loop for half a year, but the only vaccine I've heard of is only good at wasting my tax dollars and creating fun new unheard of long term side effects.
Meanwhile, the human immune system is still doing its job, despite the efforts of governments world wide trying to starve it from the person to person contact it feeds on.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Your natural antibodies are superior to the vaccine. If you have recovered from the disease and have the antibodies you would be a fool to take the vaccine. They've been misinforming you all along as always to get you to take the vaccines.

It is fascinating that this is no longer believed by so many. People are actually proud of being a part of Big Pharma's experimental gene editing drug study.

The disease was made in a lab, they are convincing people to take a "vaccine" that creates the very protein that was created due to gain of function research, I mean really!?

Absolutely mindblowing.

I think you will appreciate this link, it is a meta analysis of studies that prove the Hydroxychloroquine is an effective treatment as well.

HCQ WORKS

edit on America/ChicagoSaturdayAmerica/Chicago07America/Chicago731amSaturday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   

I keep telling is not about the virus but the darn crap they are injecting people with, who cares if you get the virus after all is all about the shot.

Covid is a bad cold for those that have underlying health problems, for those healthy is just another virus.

Plain and simple any virus can kill you.

Now the big pharma wants to push the booster shots, but I see a failure on that, one, people are learning.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

We don't even know if the data can be trusted, depending in who's publishing it. Everything I hear on television says there's a problem in my state among the unvaccinated, but the people I know and the ones my friends and co-workers know, show that the only ones currently coming down with Covid are the vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Then you haven't been paying attention. As an RN who works in a major hospital and sees firsthand the difference I have an advantage over you in experience, even without that advantage it's pretty easy to look up the data and see that almost everyone hospitalized is unvaccinated. When you factor in the Delta variant the vaccine is less effective at preventing an infection, but extremely protective when it comes to hospitalization and death.

The data proves it, and my actual experience confirms it. If we had less crazy people like you who say the vaccine is worthless, and more normal people who admit the vaccine can be amazing, but want to see the risk/benefit for various groups to see who should definitely get it, and who may not have much benefit from it, we could move forward. Unfortunately we have 2 sets of crazies on both sides who leave no room for the voice of reason and sanity.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

We don't even know if the data can be trusted, depending in who's publishing it. Everything I hear on television says there's a problem in my state among the unvaccinated, but the people I know and the ones my friends and co-workers know, show that the only ones currently coming down with Covid are the vaccinated.

Then everyone you talk to and know must be vaccinated. You actually think the unvaccinated have magic protection so they don't get it?

We get all the serious cases where I work, we are the go to hospital for hundreds of miles. Delta just landed here so I expect to see more vaccinated people in the future, right now everyone is unvaccinated who gets admitted for Covid.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No, the people I know and talk to are half and half on being vaccinated, but the only ones getting Covid are the vaccinated.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Well i am not surprised you are defending the mRNA vaccines there are more and more reports of people getting heart inflammation.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Delta has been where my daughter works at, got worst during the 4 of july, she had it 3 weeks earlier, before the 4 of july, she does not have the shot, two of her co workers with the shot had it too, then it spread in her work area, she said it was just like a cold, but interestingly everybody coming in for complains of cold symptoms were testing positive, none was hospitalized and they were send back home, equally vaxed and none vaxed had the same symptoms.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No, the people I know and talk to are half and half on being vaccinated, but the only ones getting Covid are the vaccinated.

So what magic protection do the unvaccinated have that they never had before?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Except the data does not show that at all. The only thing in your post worth not laughing at is looking at how effective having recovered from covid and natural immunity is vs the variants. The very small amount of data we have says it's about the same effectiveness as the vaccines, I'd like more data.

Question, what percent of the >65 population is vaccinated in the UK, or Israel, and what percent of serious illness/death from the Delta variant were vaccinated vs unvaccinated?

Then what percent of the unvaccinated have immunity from a previous infection?

FACEPALM

You do know the virus is 99.997% survivable ?

You do know the average age of dying is 82 years of age? thats a year over BEYOND anybody's average age of life expectancy

what this basically means is WHO CARES

AND A VACCINE INST AT ALL NEEDED

The big question is why we destroyed the planet over it

edit on 24-7-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Probably a healthier natural immune system. However, the only person that I have heard that reached the point of hospitalization is a youth that was recently vaccinated.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

Well i am not surprised you are defending the mRNA vaccines there are more and more reports of people getting heart inflammation.

There are other vaccines. There are more and more reports of heart inflammation from asymptomatic covid. I work on a stepdown/ICU floor with 18 different services, but most of them are cardiac or vascular. You claim to be an RN who thinks Vitamin D is a cure.

The most alarming report to suggest lingering heart injury appeared in July in JAMA Cardiology. Researchers in Germany examined data from 100 patients thought to have recovered based on a negative nasal swab. Two to 3 months after their COVID-19 diagnosis, 60 of the individuals had indications of myocardial inflammation on CMR, and even more had elevated troponin levels.

Unlike the study published in May, two-thirds of patients in this report didn’t require hospitalization, and some were even asymptomatic. What’s more, the patients were relatively young (49 years old, on average), and their COVID-19 severity, preexisting health conditions, and time since diagnosis didn’t affect their likelihood of having an abnormal heart scan.

jamanetwork.com...

What's the percentage of heart inflammation for the vaccine?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Probably a healthier natural immune system. However, the only person that I have heard that reached the point of hospitalization is a youth that was recently vaccinated.

A healthy immune system prevents serious infection, not infection. So if you are claiming zero unvaccinated people are getting infected at all it must be magic. This is the problem when you make crazy unfounded claims such as unvaccinated people can't get sick from Covid, you look silly when someone calls you on it.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

DO YOU EVEN KNOW BRO??

Rather than silly comments and zero facts or data how about you post some valid data. Maybe you don't care if your grandfather gets covid and dies because he's so old bro, but other people do care.

If you want to discuss the overreaction and destruction of the economy make a thread about it, I agree with you. That has nothing to do with the efficacy of the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   

DOD confirms Rare Heart Inflammation Cases Linked to Covid-19 Vaccines...

www.military.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join