It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this to me??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nyiah

If fewer people are buying the bullcrap from the government then how come 1/2 our respective populations are now fully vaccinated?

You know US vax rates have stagnated, right? They're not getting much budging done anymore, still staying well below Biden's hope-in-one-hand-#-in-the-other-see-which-fills-faster 70% for those with full vax status. Partials/incomplete multishots, aren't finishing them, and it's showing in the numbers. Or rather, the lack of trust is.

As to convalescent plasma donation, they stopped those did the not, well asking for blood anyroad, quite soon after the scheme got of the ground, al least they did over here to my knowledge.

The point wasn't about if it's still going or not, the point is it was heavy pressure dumped on people unfairly and if you refused to consider donating plasma even in theory, then you were selfish and evil (even non-organ donors don't get that kind of vitriol) Then all of a sudden, the pressure evaporates and the drives disappear with little fanfare or explanation? And YOU can't figure out why people don't trust government lips?

Maybe instead of trying to ply people further, it's time to shut up and back off, and recognize that the government is perceived as like an abusive partner trying to get the victim partner to drink suspect liquids without question. And the abuser's friends are goading the victim into drinking it. Pretty psychopathic mentality there when framed in a relatable manner. Time for some figurative couples counseling & behavioral therapy, and the unvaccinated aren't the ones in need of it.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I've posted this question in several threads and have yet to receive a coherent answer, so I'll make a thread dedicated to this one, seemingly simple, question...

Can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY, if I've already HAD Covid-19, I should go out and get a "vaccine"...for Covid-19??? And, HOW my not getting the "vaccine" could possibly pose a risk to someone ELSE???

That's it, simple as that. That's all I want to know! I'd really love to hear a coherent answer to this question!!

Thank you.

Why do you need the 'vaccine'?
So they can get you onboard for more shots every six months until they get everyone in a database and link them up to their social media comments and what they say around their phones.

Then, they can make shots 'just for you'.

Prove me wrong!

edit on 24-7-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Just because you have had COVID don't make you immune.

The funny thing is many doctors said it does. Then their information goes away. It seems the misinformation is very strong with those wanting to force a 'vaccine' on you. It is like they don't have a real argument for their side, so they just make the other side go away.

edit on 7 24 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Here is a point, at heart COVID 19 is a people problem and not much to do with politics, right or left leaning.

Maybe its just time for you to get vaccinated?

Maybe not eh?

Here is another point Nyiah, the vaccines are a choice.

Went a page and a bit here now on the topic, im away to find some sunshine if im honest, to nice a day to be arguing/discussing/debating this stuff.

There is a ice cold can of Desperado waiting for me on the patio.

So take care and have a nice one yourself peeps.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Whatever is in these so called vaccinations is a mystery. Our local media and businesses are saturated with ads urging vaccinations. This is a PSYOP like i haven't seen in my 60 years. Someone or some group wants us divided. I think, in their eyes, they are separating the wheat from the chaff. But it's in reverse.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Athetos

Brilliant!

So your solution is to NOT allow ANYONE to live their lives regularly UNLESS they conform to YOUR misguided beliefs? YOUR MSM propaganda driven belief system in that noggin of yours???

Look, the old, the sick and the retarded could die of a million things, covid is just one of them. But no, your solution is to push your fears off onto me, to restrict my ability to live life 'regularly' by wearing a mask for eternity or huddling in my basement away from everyone else. These same people are far more likely to die in a car crash than they are of covid, so we all should stop driving cars now too? Or, is there a "vaccine" for driving a car now also?? It's complete baseless lunacy!

You have exactly zero proof that the long term effects of this 'vaccine' are positive. And, not you, nor anyone else, has even one shred of evidence proving that a.) the 'vaccine' will last longer than my immune response, and b.) that the 'vaccine' will do a better job of protecting others than my immune system will! You just don't! Period!

So, don't push that crap!

Lastly, you didn't answer the question in the OP; all you did was regurgitate the party scaremongering narrative.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: jefwane
It's starting to sink in to many who've taken the vex, that not only are they not as protected as they were led to believe, but there are some unknown long term dangers they never considered. ...

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. Not most but a noticeable number get angry that people didn't make the choice they did. The political class is scared crapless that there is going to be a large cohort that refused the vex and shows less overall morbidity over the next few years. ...

I actually believe there's even more to it than just that. I think a good portion of the peer pressure is coming from 'buyer's remorse', people who feel like they may have made a mistake and now they want everyone else to make the same mistake so they don't feel like they're the only ones. And I've said this before, but I also believe that some of the pressure coming from the authorities is to create the same situation, but for a different reason. It gives them huge cover, because then they throw up their hands and say "Welp, nothing we can do about it now, so let's move on" vs. "We injured this group over here, but those rebels over there are fine...and WE were WRONG!" That latter part is one discussion they do NOT want to have to have!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Here is a point, at heart COVID 19 is a people problem and not much to do with politics, right or left leaning.

I disagree with that 100%. It's actually the exact opposite of that. Covid-19 has been a political weapon from the very start!! The people are just the innocent bystanders in an authoritarian world run amok.

I will sort of agree with one thing you said though, both the left and the right share the blame in this mess. The left owns the fearmongering and spinning the virus up. And, as much as I hate to say it, the right owns the 'vaccine'.

Now go enjoy your beer and your sunny day!

edit on 7/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I do know at one point they were saying that if you had actual antibodies from the illness, you should not get vaccinated for a certain period of time because of how the vaccine might react to them.

There is a chance my own strong reaction to the first and second shot was due to an unrecognized COVID infection I had had at some point meaning I was either all asymptomatic or mostly asymptomatic to the point where any illness was confused with either allergies or a very mild cold.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The logic. Divert the masses from seeing what the real news is...aka Az audit. It's all a tool now to subvert the electoral process. Cheers!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Seeing that you survived Covid,TPTB want you to get
the vaccine so you'll get sicker next time around.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Sure does feel that way!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkstar12

Hmmmmmm....

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

According to these studies, I would suggest that natural immunity far outlasts vaccination immunity.

The takeaway from this link is that 17 years on, SARS1 survivors still have antibodies

SARS1 Antibody Effective Against SARS2

This one is just to point out that the body knows the body better than modern medicine. Eventually that may change but we aren't anywhere near that yet.

Spanish Flu Survivors Gain Lifetime Protection

I am not anti-vax but I am deeply sceptical of this rushed vaccine that for all intents and purposes, from what they are telling us, is not a vaccine at all. (or an extremely weak one at best). Having had SARS2 already as well, I have no intention of getting this 'vaccine'.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Why are you asking us, seems a bit facetious in a condescending way
You tell us

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

maybe ask a doctor instead of an internet forum?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Vaccine??

Since when did an FDA unapproved mRNA gene therapy jab become a mandated or semi-mandated vaccine?? Does the spike proteins in the jab eliminate or change the corona virus DNA? Or, something else like our ability of our immune system to fight present and newer mutations of ANY virus? Are there definitive answers to these questions?

Like FCD, I had the corona virus, caught it in November of 2019. Took almost three months of on again/off again bouts of the virus to go away. I'm no spring chicken, either, diabetic, heart disease, and a very bad back and will be 71 next month. At the time I contracted the virus, no one knew what it was and my doctor thought it was a novel flu virus. I was tested for corona antibodies and have a goodly amount of them, so says my present doctor.

I have a good friend and amateur radio buddy the had it at the same time I did. He recently had both jabs and he's not doing well plus he is four years older than me. Up until his jabs, he was doing great. I begged him not to do it and now he says he wishes he listened to me.

My opinion: I think the original covid 19 supercharges our immune systems and the "vaccine" undoes the original viruses' changes to our immune system. Once the gene therapy takes a hold of our immune system, A normal immune system reverts to the way it was before covid 19. Abnormal immune systems may end up killing the ones who have them.

The way the world governments, especially ours, are acting; pushing, pushing, mandating the jab; gives me to more and more belief that they, the governments, don't want us to have supercharged immune systems.

Case in point, I had heart catherization Thursday to see if one of my stents was blocked. It is, but, my cardiologist showed me pictures of the blocked area, and get this, new arteries have formed around the blocked area to resupply the "starved" area with blood. Thank God...
edit on 7/24/2021 by NightFlight because: miss Spelling paid a visit, again...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

Can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY, if I've already HAD Covid-19, I should go out and get a "vaccine".

FCD this question induces a decent amount of C19 vaccine hesitancy for me. It's a very good question. It leads me to follow on question:

a) Why does it seem the antibody tests are near non-existent?
- Testing if you have COVID used to be plentiful (past tense as Texas has shut down the Davaco run free testing sites). Pandemics begin with antigens, but end with antibodies. Testing for antibodies is poo-poo'd. It's now just take the shot.

- I have experience with medical intake of Air Force basic trainees. They get a ton of shots (C19 is offered, but remains wholly voluntary while EUA). Before anything is put into their arms, stuff is taken out of their arm... antibody testing for a variety of vaccine preventable illnesses. Guess what. If they have a particular antibody....they don't get that shot. I know this for a fact because when a rare mistake is made, a trainee hops in wrong line, and technician misses the visual indicator that is supposed to prevent this kind of error, and hits a trainee with a vaccine they don't need due to proven immunity, a safety report is generated. It's not a oh well, no big deal moment. Fortunately there is rarely any harm from getting dosed on top of existing immunity. Point is antibodies are tested and if a trainee gets double tapped by accident, it's tracked.
-- Additionally, antibody testing is great to check sustained immunity. Trainee comes in. Shot record shows prior innoculation, but you don't have antibodies...you get a booster.

C19 vaccine program completely ignoring potential existence of natural immunity doesn't track well with me either.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

The answer is in this link - www.abovetopsecret.com...
- but you have to read down to that section of the document..

Actually, the answer to your question is - Anyone who has had COVID has no need of 'fakeccination'....

....but that preliminary injunction document has research as to 'why'.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

It's as much a political weapon right now as anything else is, don't be so damn daft. If it wasn't, they'd STFU and do their jobs instead of threatening their employers' freedoms.

Maybe its just time for you to get vaccinated?

Maybe not eh?

Maybe it's high time for others to just learn to mind their own damn busybody old woman business for once, and respect the choices of others with no arguments about it -- if they expect the same in return for their choices also. It IS that black & white. Altruism claims, feigned or otherwise, have diddly #-all to do with that respect of personal sovereignty of self.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join