It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this to me??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Simple answer would seem to be even if you have already recovered from COVID 19 it is possible that you could be infected with the virus again.

And studies have shown that the vaccinations provide an additional boost in protection even in those who have recovered from the pathogen.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Simple answer would seem to be even if you have already recovered from COVID 19 it is possible that you could be infected with the virus again.

And studies have shown that the vaccinations provide an additional boost in protection even in those who have recovered from the pathogen.

first part, those who have been vaccinated seem to also be getting reinfected. If you need me to link to the story of the democrats from Texas, just holla!

second part, can you link to these studies please. I bring this:
www.nih.gov...
It's from the NIH, which until you tell me different, is a credible source. whatcha got?

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well then, all that high pressure on the recovered for convalescent plasma donation RIGHTNOW last year was useless, eh? Nothing good for the immune system for a sick patient from a naturally recovered one's, right?

Conflicting # like what you just said, coupled with what I just pointed out, is why fewer and fewer people are buying the bullcrap from the government.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Its stopping the majority of them dying through network dude even when they become reinfected

Here is your link.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Even%20if%20you%20have%20already,have%20recovered%20from%20COVID%2D19.

Here is the pertinent information.

"Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected."

And its not what i have but what the CDC are stating.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Its stopping the majority of them dying through network dude even when they become reinfected

Here is your link.

www.cdc.gov...#:~:text=Even%20if%20you%20have%20already,have%20recovered%20from%20COVID%2D19.

Here is the pertinent information.

"Yes, you should be vaccinated regardless of whether you already had COVID-19. That’s because experts do not yet know how long you are protected from getting sick again after recovering from COVID-19. Even if you have already recovered from COVID-19, it is possible—although rare—that you could be infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 again. Studies have shown that vaccination provides a strong boost in protection in people who have recovered from COVID-19. Learn more about why getting vaccinated is a safer way to build protection than getting infected."

And its not what i have but what the CDC are stating.

you brought the link, so Kudos for the effort, really. But that one part sure sticks out to me. you?
edit on 24-7-2021 by network dude because: Beto, what a stupid name.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

No conflicts just common sense and prudence.

If fewer people are buying the bullcrap from the government then how come 1/2 our respective populations are now fully vaccinated?

As to convalescent plasma donation, they stopped those did the not, well asking for blood anyroad, quite soon after the scheme got of the ground, al least they did over here to my knowledge.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Which part, the part where they advise even if you have had COVID 19 you should still get vaccinated?

Dont know about sticking out, but getting vaccinated seemed prudent from my own perspective.

End of the day the vaccines are a choice network dude.

One that you are free to make same as myself.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Nyiah

If fewer people are buying the bullcrap from the government then how come 1/2 our respective populations are now fully vaccinated?

As to convalescent plasma donation, they stopped those did the not, well asking for blood anyroad, quite soon after the scheme got of the ground, al least they did over here to my knowledge.

Because half our population is very susceptible to fear-mongering and propaganda from the medical industrial complex.

Half our population buys into everything said by the known liars in the media.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
- It's very likely that natural immunity won't last as long as that given through a vaccination.

Bull. No one has any reason or evidence to believe that. And, in fact, given what we know about viruses in general, we have every reason and evidence to believe opposite. It is more likely that natural immunity is foolproof and lifelong.

- Having natural immunity may give a false sense of security.

Bull. If anything, it's the experimental and fallible vaccines giving the false sense of security.

- Likely that things like vaccine "passports" won't recognise natural immunity as an alternative to being vaccinated.

Which is an arbitrary act of man, not nature.

- No harm in playing extra safe.

It's impossible to know what is "extra safe" if we cannot quantify and qualify "safe" to begin with. And we cannot quantify and qualify the safety or efficacy of the vaccines at this time. By the time we can, we may very well learn the hard way that they are NOT safer or more effective, and may not be safe nor effective at all.

Hope that helps.

It did not help at all.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Dear prudence, won’t you come out to play?
Dear prudence, it’s a brand new dayyyy hey aa.
Dear prudence, I hear you let yourself get locked down

Look around, around, around around around.
Look around, around, around 99,9% did just okay hey ayyy...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with your government officials. Do not attempt to understand this. We are controlling your lives. If we wish to increase tension, we will bring up the chaos. If we wish to make it safer, we will tell you what to do. We will control the narrative. We will control the information. We can disrupt the people; make them frustrated. We can change the focus to distract and shape it to our needs. For the rest of your life, sit quietly and we will control all that you see and hear. We repeat: there is nothing wrong with your world government. You are participating in a great delusion. You are experiencing the awe and mystery which reaches from the governing mindless to the outer limits.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

There is a happy medium in there somewhere to be had.

All i know is its rather hard to get blood out a stone or wool from sick and dying sheep.

And if the TPTB wanted to there are far better ways to infect and control a population other than vaccines all around.

They have been spraying stuff into our air and over our cities, contaminating our water supplies since the last century at least, using our respective populations and guinea pigs and petri dishes.

COVID 19 vaccines as anything other than what they are.

Computer says "No".

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Nothing dear about it the vaccines are free.

As to prudence, well acting with or showing care and thought for the future via getting vaccinated ticks that box imho.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
paraphi means you might get a false sense of security and start to live life regularly. If you live your life regularly
all the old the sick and retarded could die! A real nightmare.

edit on 24-7-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

TPTB have been playing with humans for a long time, of course.

Here in the US, they've experimented on humans with '___', with syphilis, and various other chemicals and biological agents.

This idea of controlling populations by way of injected toxins is somewhat new, but has arrived in full force. That half the population have happily received the injections shows how frightened they were for the last year.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It's starting to sink in to many who've taken the vex, that not only are they not as protected as they were led to believe, but there are some unknown long term dangers they never considered. That's those that took the vex and haven't had anything worse than feeling crappy the day or two after the shot. I hearing about ALOT of 30 and 40 something people having strokes and heart attacks. In the before times you occasionally heard about a 30-50 year old having a stroke or heart attack, but damn is happening a lot here lately. Those folks no longer have the ability to have an opinion.

It's easier to fool someone than to convince them they've been fooled. Not most but a noticeable number get angry that people didn't make the choice they did. The political class is scared crapless that there is going to be a large cohort that refused the vex and shows less overall morbidity over the next few years. I expect more than 1 NFL or NCAA football player to fall dead at training camp or in a game this year. That's going to leave a mark.
edit on 24-7-2021 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

And if the TPTB wanted to there are far better ways to infect and control a population other than vaccines all around.

It is not about the substance within the injection. It is about complience. Exposure to a sprayed chemical will not give them the satisfaction of the people bowing down, if not begging, to get something they offer.

I have had covid and have had the antibody test. There is no logical reason to risk the 'vaccine' except for the above reason. And that is not reasonable to me.

edit on 7 24 2021 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk WHY, if I've already HAD Covid-19, I should go out and get a "vaccine"...for Covid-19??? And, HOW my not getting the "vaccine" could possibly pose a risk to someone ELSE???

the 'why' ? - because they told you to.
the 'how'' ? - it couldn't.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Ive had COVID 19 it was a skoosh Salander, but others around me were not quite so lucky.

As to fear, aye that will set in, especially when you end up with a partner who cannot breath, and whos temperature you cannot control, and when you have to phone an Ambulance you end up waiting 7+ hours on such to arrive.

You know what "They" get up to and seem to appreciate the scope of there control capabilities, "they" did not need COVID 19 or the vaccines, to do the same thing they have been doing since time immemorial imho.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

I was in the same boat as yourself COVID wise.

My GP and any other people who i queried that work in health care and hospitals regarding getting the vaccine would seem to disagree with your logic beyondknowledge.

Same with the CDC and NHS.

Just because you have had COVID don't make you immune.
edit on 24-7-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join