It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone please explain this to me??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I've posted this question in several threads and have yet to receive a coherent answer, so I'll make a thread dedicated to this one, seemingly simple, question...

Can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY, if I've already HAD Covid-19, I should go out and get a "vaccine"...for Covid-19??? And, HOW my not getting the "vaccine" could possibly pose a risk to someone ELSE???

That's it, simple as that. That's all I want to know! I'd really love to hear a coherent answer to this question!!

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Oh, and if the answer is...so I can get a stamp in some kind of an Orwellian book or card, well, that ain't gonna' cut it!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The answer to your first question: nobody really can answer that. There have not been adequate comparisons between natural vs vaccine induced immunity but usually natural is considered better as your body has to trigger a much larger response vs the vaccine which is like a warning shot.

The answer to your second question: most would say you should get vaccinated to 1) protect those that can’t get vaccinated and 2) to reduce the likelihood of variants.

Those were the two responses I saw in the Washington Post comments. Even though if you’re vaccinated you can still infect others, the studies show it is reduced (by maybe 30% or so).

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
I've posted this question in several threads and have yet to receive a coherent answer, so I'll make a thread dedicated to this one, seemingly simple, question...

Can someone PLEASE explain to me WHY, if I've already HAD Covid-19, I should go out and get a "vaccine"...for Covid-19??? And, HOW my not getting the "vaccine" could possibly pose a risk to someone ELSE???

That's it, simple as that. That's all I want to know! I'd really love to hear a coherent answer to this question!!

Thank you.

I absolutely can give the answer you've been searching for both questions at the same time.......comrade , never question the exalted leaders ........do what they tell you and stay on their narrow narrative path ......or else!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:19 AM
link   
- It's very likely that natural immunity won't last as long as that given through a vaccination.
- Having natural immunity may give a false sense of security.
- Likely that things like vaccine "passports" won't recognise natural immunity as an alternative to being vaccinated.
- No harm in playing extra safe.

Hope that helps.

Don't shoot the messenger.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AcrobaticDreams

How does my being vaccinated 'protect those who can't get vaccinated'??

Do covid germs on my hands somehow magically just up and die if I'm vaccinated?? Am I suddenly turned into some kind of a Chlorox bottle by the vaccine??

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Remember I posted this: Chinese Spider Web Trap, well it was for politicians only at the time. Then I came up with FEAR = Fear Every American Regardless, then recently I posted FEAR = Fear Every Alien Regardless. ( Alien means all mankind )

We have been lied so much by those that are in charge of our well being that recently a lie = the truth. So my final statement that I've been posting is this: Madness leads to confusion. In my own honest opinion I believe now we have gone beyond the stage of Madness into a worldwide state of CONFUSION which leads us to my " Chinese Spider Web Trap " of life these days which has lead all of us into living in an " OPEN DOOR PRISON ".
edit on 0700000024302021-07-24T07:30:24-05:00302407am7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Because others will fear you until you’ve told them you confirmed and submitted yourself to their will. It’s not about your medical health, that’s your misunderstanding

Thank you.

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
- It's very likely that natural immunity won't last as long as that given through a vaccination.

Says who?

- Having natural immunity may give a false sense of security.

WHAT?? False sense of security for what??? That I can now jump over tall buildings? Eat lightbulbs? What exactly?

- Likely that things like vaccine "passports" won't recognise natural immunity as an alternative to being vaccinated.

Okay, now we're getting somewhere. So, it really has nothing to do with me transmitting covid at all, but rather my need to get a stamp in some kind of a book so when some communist NAZI askes me for my "PAPERS" I'll have something to show him. I get it.

- No harm in playing extra safe.

How can you possibly make this statement???? The vaccine is 100% safe now??? Not one person (like my FIL) has had complications from the vaccine? That's like saying there's no harm in playing Russian Roulette!

Hope that helps.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Thank you for the response. My rejoinder is not directed at you personally.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I think I could give you a coherent answer but then I would be doing there job for them. As it is I’m still enjoying the incoherent babble coming from the MSM. It’s the little pleasure I get out of all this.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AcrobaticDreams

the studies show it (transmission) is reduced (by maybe 30% or so).

Sounds like only 30% reduction in transmission from the unmasked, old normal vax population is a great way to incubate and spread the virus and variants amongst the population.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Can you explain your answer better. I don't understand what you wrote. (This virus has made me stoopid I guess).

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

And lemme' guess...right after telling me then you'd have to kill me, right?

edit on 7/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

www.nih.gov...

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity.

This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them.

All of these immune-system components have been found in people who recover from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But the details of this immune response and how long it lasts after infection have been unclear. Scattered reports of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 have raised concerns that the immune response to the virus might not be durable.

So based on the NIH, you just need to get the shot and shut the f up. Do what you are told and quit with the misinformation. You want to get on a list? this is how you get on a list.

I hope that helps!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Can you explain your answer better. I don't understand what you wrote. (This virus has made me stoopid I guess).

The vaccinated population which is enjoying the freedom of no social distancing, no PP equipment (which was to stop the spread to others, not protect the wearer) and has reduced symptoms are potentially super spreaders as a group. A 30% reduction in transmission won’t stop the vaccinated from continuing to spread the virus or its potential mutations.

I write stream of consciousness and have horrible sentence structure, thanks for bearing with me

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I must admit, I got a laugh out of that one!

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The world has watched Fauci lie through his teeth while explaining all of these things, and not one single truthful answer to any question regarding any of it, then lying to congress with a contemptuous attitude to boot.

I and my family will NEVER get these experimental vaccines no matter what new "novel" reasons they come up with. It's all money laundering and approvals to harm people.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Not exactly, as they don’t have a sound or reasonable explanation I don’t want to give them any ideas. To be fair I can’t think of reasonable explanation to force everyone to have a digital biometric ID I mean vax passport either.
edit on 24-7-2021 by surfer_soul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Good question!

There is no rational or coherent reason for a person in your situation to take a dangerous injection that does not confer immunity.

There is no good reason for ANYBODY to take the dangerous injection, but half the country already has, for obvious reasons.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join