It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches are now pushing what many consider to be the Mark of the Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Except maybe it’s just a trial vaccine and you are overreacting
As a Christian I can say comfortably it’s not the mark of the beast
Little bit to much drama

You say a lot of people, can you qualify what a “lot” is?
Please yank your exemption statuses all you like but don’t make up a mindless fallacy to do it

Have had discussions with all (2) christians I know. Although it seems the same, I don't think it is the mark either. It does seem to be a close forerunner, and could very well turn into it. My thoughts at this time are that maybe the covid papers won't work out well. People lose them, spill soda on them, fake them, etc. So maybe then a microchip will be introduced that can not only keep track of your medical records, any medical symptoms (fever, heart rate, blood pressure, mental status, etc.) but also your banking, your location (safety), and everything else. Guessing if and when it gets to THAT point...that might be the real deal. just my opinion on what it could be.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava
I would commend you to the advice I've just given someone else;
Don't look for the mark.
Watch for the obvious activities of the beast.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I will not be around for either the mark or the beast. I will have been Raptured.

a reply to: DISRAELI

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
For that matter, many faithful Christians over the next few generations will probably miss out on the beast because they will have died of natural causes first. They will have been worrying about the mark unnecessarily.
The advice in Revelation is evidently meant for the benefit of those who survive to the time when it becomes relevant.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

It’s not about the mark, it’s about worshipping the beast. A mark on its own is a tattoo or maybe a chip, a chip or tattoo doesn’t make a person worship anything. It has to be a spiritual/physical decision to accept worshipping something other than God.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Rapture, hmmm, interesting theology that rapture stuff

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Your QR code can be on your phone in your right hand. And you may be unable to buy or sell without it in the future as it is beginning to seem.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I don't really follow these types of threads.

Does anyone know roughly how many things over the past 15 to 20 years have been declared the mark of the beast only for it to fizzle out?

It's got to be double figures at least I'd have thought.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
www.ky3.com...

Tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony here. I mean, a lot of people view this shot as the prophesied 'Mark of the Beast' so hearing churches now getting behind this nonsense, and even holding vaccine clinics, is just absolute craziness.

Time to start yanking exemption statuses.

By "many" you of course mean a tiny number of crackpot, don't you?

Barely anybody thinks that, especially since its not injected into you hand if your forehead.

Your also ignoring that it's possible that this prophesy was fulfilled almost 2,000 years ago, and that it refers to trade tokens from the roman emporer Nero, bearing his own likeness. Rather than to a current or future event.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: chr0naut

Your QR code can be on your phone in your right hand. And you may be unable to buy or sell without it in the future as it is beginning to seem.

Except people often hold their phones in their left hand and control it with their right hand.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Actually I would think what's going on is the previews of the Mark of the Beast. That being said here's a few disturbing details about the Apocalypse from the Bible.

Day of Jezreel prophecy from the book of Hosea. According to verse 6-2 and a reading of 2nd Peter 3-8 it would seem that Israel and Judah triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Add a couple of other details and it looks like the curse runs out in 2028. The Apocalypse would probably have to occur before the day of Jezreel started.

Now add Matthew 24 into the mix and there is a real problem there. It says it would take the lifetime of the generation for the Apocalypse to occur. Thing is Israel became a state in May of 1948. If that is a end time event as predicted in the valley of the bones prophecy from Ezekiel then that would mean the Apocalypse is currently 73 years old.

Also consider the diseases and the various outbreaks of the past 20 years. The 4th horseman of Revelation is a prophecy of disease outbreaks during the Apocalypse. Is Covid one of his disease outbreaks? Could be.

The 3rd horseman is a prediction of famines and shortages. Lots of them going on nowadays. Just saying that looks pretty suspicious too right about now.

The 2nd horseman is about war and rumors of war. That front has been pretty busy too.

The 1st horseman. Religious wars. Been a lot of those recently. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Israel too.

So just saying it looks like the Apocalypse is 73 years old. I'm actually expecting it to get hot again. So watch Iran. A prophecy in Daniel says that at the start of the Apocalypse a country that looked Greek to him was attacked by a group of nations in the middle east. That country turns around and conquers 3 of them. Right now the US is at 2 of them. If the US takes out a third middle eastern nation then the Apocalypse according to Daniel would be at 4 for 4. That would make me really nervous.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
Actually I would think what's going on is the previews of the Mark of the Beast. That being said here's a few disturbing details about the Apocalypse from the Bible.

Day of Jezreel prophecy from the book of Hosea. According to verse 6-2 and a reading of 2nd Peter 3-8 it would seem that Israel and Judah triggered a 2000 year top level Leviticus 26 curse. Add a couple of other details and it looks like the curse runs out in 2028. The Apocalypse would probably have to occur before the day of Jezreel started.

Now add Matthew 24 into the mix and there is a real problem there. It says it would take the lifetime of the generation for the Apocalypse to occur. Thing is Israel became a state in May of 1948. If that is a end time event as predicted in the valley of the bones prophecy from Ezekiel then that would mean the Apocalypse is currently 73 years old.

Also consider the diseases and the various outbreaks of the past 20 years. The 4th horseman of Revelation is a prophecy of disease outbreaks during the Apocalypse. Is Covid one of his disease outbreaks? Could be.

The 3rd horseman is a prediction of famines and shortages. Lots of them going on nowadays. Just saying that looks pretty suspicious too right about now.

The 2nd horseman is about war and rumors of war. That front has been pretty busy too.

The 1st horseman. Religious wars. Been a lot of those recently. Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Israel too.

So just saying it looks like the Apocalypse is 73 years old. I'm actually expecting it to get hot again. So watch Iran. A prophecy in Daniel says that at the start of the Apocalypse a country that looked Greek to him was attacked by a group of nations in the middle east. That country turns around and conquers 3 of them. Right now the US is at 2 of them. If the US takes out a third middle eastern nation then the Apocalypse according to Daniel would be at 4 for 4. That would make me really nervous.

When it comes to war and famine thing are actually pretty sweet right now. Compared to when I was young food has never been cheaper or more plentiful.

It used to be that millions would starve to death. Remember the great Russian and Chines famines, 10s of millions died.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
When I read , "If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive [his] mark in his forehead, or in his hand" I think of that as meaning what is in your mind (forehead) and your actions (in the hand). This relates to the theory about 5G mind control via vaccine nanobots in your brain controlling your actions. So yeah, I can see the connection. I'm not sure that I buy into that myself, but I enjoy entertaining the idea.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
a reply to: BatSars

Wait a second now, are you actually implying that Church-leaders might possibly be hypocrites?

Nooooo. Surely not. Nothing like that has ever happened before!!

[/EndSarcasm]

I literally LOL'd.
edit on 22-7-2021 by BatSars because: accidentally put my words inside the quoted area

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
a reply to: BatSars

I think the "Mark" will be the Covid Vaccination card(s) everyone gets once they are fully vaccinated. Fear of Covid will be enough for businesses to refuse you services unless you have proof of vaccination. Covid will change how many things are done. I believe it's on the horizon and coming soon.

Well...almost there in my humble opinion. There will be a covid mutation "released" which will be of the real scary type. It will be such a dangerous virus that the government will "propose" drastic measures to fight the contamination. One of these measures will be the ommiting of all banknotes and coins from society. These will be considered a dangerous source of conatamiation. The public will applaude and welcome these initiatives...And as it happens there will be a solution well prepared at hand. A wonderfull chip inbedded in your hand...with this chip you can do all your financial transactions. But unfortunately without it you can not buy or sell.. And guess what..that chip will hold also your social security number and vaccine passport.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Except maybe it’s just a trial vaccine and you are overreacting
As a Christian I can say comfortably it’s not the mark of the beast
Little bit to much drama

You say a lot of people, can you qualify what a “lot” is?
Please yank your exemption statuses all you like but don’t make up a mindless fallacy to do it

No doubt those believing it to the "the mark" are overreacting. I never said I believe it is the mark -- I said a lot of people do. Let's face it -- the vaccine and its associated "grocery store pass" is the closest I believe the world has come to what might be considered 'the mark' than at any other point.

People used to say it's money, but that's too normalized and long-lasting.

At any rate, there's no fallacy here. Just a neutral, atheistic observation about the irony of churches getting behind this thing.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I probably should have worded it better, but the mark isn't exactly the vaccine, but instead the privileges you get when you get vaccinated. Across the globe, slowly but surely, we're seeing countries go to a "you can't do x unless you have your vaccine card."

I mean, I don't even believe this stuff and can see how similar this is.

I used to be called a crackpot when I wrote an article about how it was entirely possible that COVID-19 was created in a lab. Now it's just the regular news cycle.

One man's crackpot is another man's seer.

a reply to: AaarghZombies

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I don't really follow these types of threads.

Does anyone know roughly how many things over the past 15 to 20 years have been declared the mark of the beast only for it to fizzle out?

It's got to be double figures at least I'd have thought.

So name them?
It’s great conjecture but I havnt heard any really suggested as legitimate.
Maybe it’s perception

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

No, there have been no horsemen hooves, yet. The horsemen are released by Jesus Christ, Himself, and this in the presence of saints redeemed from the earth. Read Revelation 5. As a matter of fact, man or devil cannot initiate the apocalypse, period. Man can do all sorts of evil, but the end times are not in man's hands. This idea that some politician is going to work some antichrist whammy is nonsense, the stuff of tin foil hat fear mongering and clickbait: it does not matter what man and devil would like to do, when all is in God's time.

As to the mark of the beast, it involves allegiance to the antichrist, is not some disease data or any other program of other purpose, where people are forced, unbeknownst, to wake up the next day a damned, devil worshiper, that was tricked into it by some vaccine or whatever. Clear Bible teaching states otherwise. The mark of the beast will be known as what it is, after the antichrist is revealed.

The problem is, people don't want to seem to get to well know what's in the Bible, before they set out to write their own, as if, worthless scripture. Also, fake Christianity, fake "churches" are the leading edge of deception, the parables of Matthew 13 and other abundant scripture warning of congregations, bloated with evil and false prophets. Sure, there are a lot of "churches" pushing a lot of people into hell, by fake Christian religion. Again, that's all in the Bible, but people prefer to talk about false prophecy most. This begs the question what spirit is not leading them into all truth, John 16:13, that they contradict clear scripture and believe the lies, Ephesians 2:2?

In any case, as to evil, I have been impressed these are some verses for the times, that it does very much seem Godlessness and wickedness have become full. but for the remnant:

Genesis 6;5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Luke 21:32-36 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares. For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: murphy22

The Mark is just number not a tattoo. The fact that in the bible it states you cant sell nor buy things without it. Sounds like a covid vaccination passport thing to me.

My point exactly. Thanks

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join