It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Churches are now pushing what many consider to be the Mark of the Beast

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars
www.ky3.com...

Tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony here. I mean, a lot of people view this shot as the prophesied 'Mark of the Beast' so hearing churches now getting behind this nonsense, and even holding vaccine clinics, is just absolute craziness.

Time to start yanking exemption statuses.

What's crazy is saying the Covid jab is the mark of the beast, what's next Aliens are really Demons, oh wait...

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

www.ky3.com...

Tell me I'm not the only one that sees the irony here. I mean, a lot of people view this shot as the prophesied 'Mark of the Beast' so hearing churches now getting behind this nonsense, and even holding vaccine clinics, is just absolute craziness.

What's crazy is saying the Covid jab is the mark of the beast, what's next Aliens are really Demons, oh wait...
It’s not crazy at all when you look at the possibility of forced vaccination to
Just go to the grocery or to go to school. My stepson May have to get the jab if he wants to get his Masters degree.

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

I did some research on the "mark of the beast". One school of thought hypothesizes that it is a reference to the Emperor Nero, as when you use the numerical equivalents in the Hebrew alphabet, the letters of his name equal 666. This is supposedly where the reference to not being able to buy or sell without the mark of the beast, Nero's face was on Roman coins at the time. He certainly fit the billing of a beast, as his brotality and religous persecution displayed. Another school of thought says one obtains the mark of the beast when one WILLINGLY submits to Satan and evil. The mark is on your hand (actions) and on your head (thoughts) because you have decided to give your life to doing wickedness and evil. In other words you are WILLINGLY and KNOWINGLY submitting to the devil and a life of evil. Its not being duped by taking a vaccine, at least I don't believe this personally. You cant be fooled into submitting to the devil, it is a violation of free will. You have to willingly do it, and know what it is you are doing.
edit on 24-7-2021 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   
TBH, I think the mark of the beast might be referring to a coat of arms an Rome of sorts rather, rather then some blatant mark or slave branding. Render unto Caesars, what is Caesars.

Like it or not, the Mark of the Beast is, Christianity...cause Christainity said so.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

originally posted by: djz3ro

www.ky3.com...

It’s not crazy at all when you look at the possibility of forced vaccination to
Just go to the grocery or to go to school. My stepson May have to get the jab if he wants to get his Masters degree.

Yeah, it's inconvenient but saying it's the mark of the beast is a bit far.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join