It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I'd like to know 'which' vaccine is causing the most deaths.

I know a group (small church congregation) of people who are all elderly, they all had their pfizer shot a few months ago with no problems.

There's around 40 of them, all retired lots with health issues.

I know 3 people who had the astra zenica and all 3 were very ill for 2 days.

Does VAERS state which vaccine each person has had?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I won't be getting the windows 19 brainworms shot.
That's all I know.

I know a lot of people across 3 states. The trend from those I know has been only the boomers getting the shot.
Zero reports of sick people from any of my circles.
My mom and wifes mom are reporting bad brain fog. Her mom fell onto her face twice.
My older neighbor just got out of the hospital. She was feeling sick and was covered in blisters shortly after getting the shot.
I know a few boomers with no apparent side effects so far as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I wonder if it's a regional thing. Obviously proximity would play a major factor, with transmission and previous covid herd immunity levels.

I wonder if the answer is what part of the country you live in.

I'm in northern Wisconsin, we get covid virus's every year, it's called the common cold. I wonder if we are more protected because the virus runs it's cycle here yearly.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

What are you going to say to your job when they say it's mandated you get it to keep employment?

When you say no, I'll get a new job!

Then the next job has you sign a paper that says vaccination is terms of employment?

This is scary as hell, they can literally shut you down for not taking a vaccine.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

What are you going to say to your job when they say it's mandated you get it to keep employment?

Then the next job has you sign a paper that says vaccination is terms of employment?

This is scary as hell, they can literally shut you down for not taking a vaccine.

👆 (bold) that'll be after the winter lockdowns, next year.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

BTW both links now provide this message :

This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions on the parent channel:

Contains Incitement to Hatred

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Nyiah

So none of you know anyone who died from Covid but you know hundreds dead from the vaccine I take it? With about 300,000 deaths that would mean 1 out of every thousand people died. So unless you have that many friends, it's not likely you know anyone who died from Covid. I know probably 50 people who got Covid, none who died, outside of my patients.

I was sick with symptoms last year - but refused to get tested. It was probably Covid. But IMO, Covid is the flu. So, it was probably the flu. Took Nyquil and slept for a few days and I was fine.
I know people who had "Covid" (or IMO, the flu) and healed from it, as one would from the flu. I know people who were in their 70s and very sick and took HQ and recovered in 24hrs. I dont know anyone who has died from Covid and I dont know anyone who knows anyone. And I know a lot of people who know a lot of people, across the country. However, more people have died from the flu. So, there is that.

I have a [legal] relative who had an allergic reaction to the vax, went to the ER and w/in 2 hrs had a heart attack and died. She was 58 and a healthy fit person.

I am also following Erin, BSN, RN, Combat Veteran who went undercover in NYC at the height of the 'outbreak' in 2020 at a major hospital there, who is receiving thousands of messages from medical professionals talking about the BS and scams happening in hospitals and health departments around the country. You should go read the messages.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

You call your attorney, have paperwork written up saying that your employer will be held liable for any negative side affect that happens as a result of a forced injection of experimental chemicals of a non-vaccine into your body.
Then you quit and find another job. If you are worth anything, you can find another job. People are begging for employees.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:51 AM
link   
There is a spike in many countries after the vax, which unfortunately is often attributed to covid. LINK

40k isnt a big number, the VAERs system which tracks adverse events is severely under reported and is at 12k deaths currently. More than all other vaccines combined in 20+ years after only a FEW MONTHS

EU database is currently at 18k deaths, it is also passive reporting.

Is the cure worse than the disease? - LINK1

A physician with a practice in the Kansas City area told LeoHohmann.com that of a recent 500-person sampling of nursing-home patients who received the COVID injection, 22 died within 48 hours. That represents an astonishing 4.4 percent death rate.

Only 1-2 % who get covid die from it, and the current Delta Variant floating around is much less deadly on top of much better treatment today.

Many pro-vaxers who are honest with the data are recommending people wait for the Novavax which doesnt use the spike protein. -LINK2

edit on 21-7-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Mods, is there a way to just auto LOL bin everything he posts?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Lost my writing, Oh well. I agree with you.
edit on 21-7-2021 by igloo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: litterbaux

I've been almost entirely self-employed since 1996, so luckily it won't effect me on that level.

I think this charade will end soon or the involved will be getting erased.

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
Mods, is there a way to just auto LOL bin everything he posts?

Off topic. Shut your mouth if you don't want to participate.
Every gd site on the internet has people trying to stop any discussion.
Bring that bs back to reddit or fb.
Not cool.

edit on 7 by Mandroid7 because: Added2

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Where's Dr Fauci to prove this all wrong ? 🚬

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Oh my goodness. Those things that they want us to be injected dont sound all that good.
I am getting worried for the children and youth how they are pushing all this onto them. As young as 12 and older.

I noticed there was a subreddit with a number of women who were complaining about periods. I dont see that reddit anymore.
edit on 21-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Yeah, it was pretty crazy, I saw that.
I'm just sitting back and watching at this point.
This entire situation sounds like a massive disinfo campaign/psyop
Contradictory information overload on crack.
I can't shake the feeling it's all covering up something massive.
The info all looks like a soft-served conspiracy that even a normie could follow.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:11 AM
link   
They just need kids up to 12 years old without parents so they can start new society,rest of us served them well and now it's time to go.that is really big reset...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake
a reply to: Doctor Smith

BTW both links now provide this message :

This video is unavailable at your location due to the following restrictions on the parent channel:

Contains Incitement to Hatred

Please see the Community Guidelines for more details.

If folks in the US can watch , and someone outside the US cannot , then that is most likely GDPR regulated .

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I will be here to help people who took the jabs. My family has a few ideas on possible treatments. Nothing will ever take that out of their bodies though. They are in for a rough ride. They got the jabs out of fear, but the real fear hasnt arrived yet. It will.

Does it involve bloodletting or leeches?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Here's a disturbing video from 2009.
I hope this is all bs really.

video

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join