It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh.

Evidently he did not understand what was being said. I personally know of two people who died within a couple of days after getting the vaccine, the doctor of one of them said they should probably have not given him the vax. They apologized to his daughter. but she said he had parkinsons and the related dementia so it was a godsend that he died.

A “super dangerous” vaccine killed someone with Parkinson’s and Dementia.

That person was likely “high risk” to begin with. I’m a little surprised the doctor said to get the shot. I wouldn’t say that’s the best case study to prove the vaccines are lethal tho.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wouldn't we be hearing it way more often just randomly? At a recent outdoor party with 80 all vaccinated people, not one death or adverse reaction from the Vax. Adults and teens. Yet still some there dealing with issues from long haul covid or knew of someone who passed away from Covid. Wouldn't the stats be more in line? If 25 of the guests had Covid shouldn't then the guests that had a severe reaction be like 30 to 40 according to these claims?

My company always sends an email regarding an employee passing away. We recently had some from India who passed away when Covid was rampant but have not had any emails from anyone in the states who's passed away of which I imagine thousands have been vaxxed in the U.S. alone. Anecdotal evidence really, but just my experience.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't know anyone that died of Covid either. Not of it or with it.

I believe it exists but it's so crazy you hear stories that their mother, aunt, uncle and 4 cousins died of Covid and then you hear the polor opposite of that where people don't know a single person.

I'm not sure what to make of it, someone is lieing.

I know 3 co-workers and 3 family of friends who passed from COVID. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

They died within 3 days of taking the vaccine. Sheesh.

Evidently he did not understand what was being said. I personally know of two people who died within a couple of days after getting the vaccine, the doctor of one of them said they should probably have not given him the vax. They apologized to his daughter. but she said he had parkinsons and the related dementia so it was a godsend that he died.

I officially know more people who have died from the vaccine than I know who have died from the actual disease.... That seems odd to me.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Great. It’s your word against mine. I’m lying or you’re lying. Or we are seeing different things.

If all you have is a hammer all you’re gonna see are nails.

Considering safe and effective is hammered into the minds of drug pushers, who’s education is funded by the cartel btw, why would you ever expect to see a vaccine injury ???

1% of vaccine events are reported to vaers.

We’ve spent how many trillions on this rollout? How many billions on marketing campaigns? Lotteries? Brown shirt door to door training?

But we don’t have an active tracking system. Why don’t we? Is it too difficult? Is it too expensive?

No

Did you know the CDC hired some researchers at Harvard a few years back to create an active tracking system?

That’s where the less than 1% reporting comes from. What happened next?

The CDC ghosted them. They literally stopped returning these Harvard researchers Calls. They had an NIH grant. Millions of dollars spent on this and the CDC couldn’t find the time to return their calls.

The outright blindness to iatrogenic injury is astounding. I have so many stories of patients with all types of clear adverse events to all types of drugs being ignored and even mocked by their drug pushers.

The medical cartel of which you belong to is the leading cause of death in the US. but yeah let’s keep believing what they have to say.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
It may seem odd but it's because you do not have a big enough number of people in your group.

a reply to: Bearack

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

You lie, I also have family members and friends that works in hospitals including my sister in PR that is a radiologist, I also have a friend that works with the covid unit in one of the major hospitals in my state.

No even my friend, that her father passed away from covid side effects due to underlying health problems, my sister and my daughter that works with covid positives everyday will no take the shot, they realized the big lie a long time ago, but now is a surge of side effect from vaxed coming in with all kind of crap, specially elderly, but guess what, you do not see anything been talked about in the bias pay by big pharma news.

The house of card is starting to fall and the truth can not be hidden no matter how much they try to suppress information a right that is guarantee by law no only in the US but in many countries around the world.

CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS OF THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION

www.right2info.org...

The truth can not be stopped.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: zardust

Vears is no longer reliable because it was spammed to death by anti vaxers. This is what happens when you allow the public to report a-holes that ruin it for everyone. They had to institute a new policy they were allowing everything posted now they had to start a verification process on each reported death because people were lying.This has put them so far behind it be a year for them to catch up.

Luckily there are other programs the CDC has set up to track covid vaccines for example The Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) Project.

www.cdc.gov...

There is also the The Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD)

www.cdc.gov...

And currently, the CDC also uses National Healthcare Safety Network (NHSN) This is where physicians are required to report vaccine side effects or deaths.
www.cdc.gov...

Since you seem infatuated with vears this tells me you have no medical background at all. If you were a licensed physician you got all kinds of stuff about tracking the vaccines.

So let me say I'm more than a bit skeptical of your claims.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I'd like to see something a bit more concrete than anecdotal evidence please.

originally posted by: marg6043

You lie, I also have family members and friends that works in hospitals including my sister in PR that is a radiologist, I also have a friend that works with the covid unit in one of the major hospitals in my state.

No even my friend, that her father passed away from covid side effects due to underlying health problems, my sister and my daughter that works with covid positives everyday will no take the shot, they realized the big lie a long time ago, but now is a surge of side effect from vaxed coming in with all kind of crap, specially elderly, but guess what, you do not see anything been talked about in the bias pay by big pharma news.

The house of card is starting to fall and the truth can not be hidden no matter how much they try to suppress information a right that is guarantee by law no only in the US but in many countries around the world.

CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTIONS OF THE RIGHT TO INFORMATION

www.right2info.org...

The truth can not be stopped.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

It may seem odd but it's because you do not have a big enough number of people in your group.

Not sure exactly what you are saying? I live in a major metropolitan area, work for a major University that is tied to the largest Hospital in my state. I own 5 rental properties with at least 3 family members in each rental (with the exception of one that is an VRBO) and I play in a 50 and older baseball league and on a Racquetball club.

How much larger does my group of people need to be? I had no clue it was regulated.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You are wrong. VAERS IS what we have. It is the standard. Go ahead on the cdc website and see.

You obviously don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

On your link you provided for vaccine data link. Go in to reporting events. Tell me what it says half wit.

The other link tracks the amount of vaccines given not adverse events.

Some 65% of covid vax reports in VAERS were performed by doctors in a recent study.

Nice try though. Your talking points fed through the exhaust tube are so weak. Next.
edit on 21 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

edit on 21 7 2021 by zardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

And when it never happens you will move the goalposts again.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I personally don't know anyone that has had a serious adverse reaction to one of the vaccines.

Does this seem strange to me? No.

Does it make me think that the vaccines are totally safe because every one I know has been absolutely fine? No.

It makes me think that I don't have enough data to make a reasonable conclusion.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't know anyone that died of Covid either. Not of it or with it.

I believe it exists but it's so crazy you hear stories that their mother, aunt, uncle and 4 cousins died of Covid and then you hear the polor opposite of that where people don't know a single person.

I'm not sure what to make of it, someone is lieing.

I know 3 co-workers and 3 family of friends who passed from COVID. Your anecdotal evidence means nothing.

And I assume yours would be equally worthless, no?

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: zardust

You are wrong. VAERS IS what we have. It is the standard. Go ahead on the cdc website and see.

You obviously don’t have a clue what you’re talking about.

On your link you provided for vaccine data link. Go in to reporting events. Tell me what it says half wit.

The other link tracks the amount of vaccines given not adverse events.

Some 65% of covid vax reports in VAERS were performed by doctors in a recent study.

Nice try though. Your talking points fed through the exhaust tube are so weak. Next.

Yeah just as I thought if you a physician contact the CDC get verified to use SAMS.

As the memos put out by the CDC stated they are behind on reporting. Yes you still report but the data doesnt show up yet. Once you did a report you can check on it in sams if you don't have access contact the CDC to get authorized to their network.

This was sent out to healthcare providers throughout the country. VEARS got flooded there were over 300000 entries a day as people spammed the website.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Great post.

It's the same with the EU data scheme and Neuros in the UK have set their own datbase up due to the ammount of fake yellow cards submitted but still use and urge yellow cards.

Of the 15,000 reported deaths in Europe and surrounding areas, apparently 7000+ died from a sore arm/swelling at injection site, 3000+ from suicide/mental illness. 95%+ of various conditions happened in Italy apart from MH which was all in Holland according to country origin of submissions. There's 'only' 2k - 3k potentially legit cases which is in the 1 in 1m region which makes sense.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I personally don't know anyone that has had a serious adverse reaction to one of the vaccines.

Does this seem strange to me? No.

Does it make me think that the vaccines are totally safe because every one I know has been absolutely fine? No.

It makes me think that I don't have enough data to make a reasonable conclusion.

I asked my daughter she had 1 patient but I asked her how many covid patients she has seen she said thousands. But again that's anecdotal I'm only concerned with scientific studies there are many currently going on throughout the country. I've been watching Vanderbilts study closely as they are currently getting assistance from my lab.

edit on 7/21/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Sure I will get the dead certificates and also the private history of all the people that have been tested, vaxed and treated for side effects, in the meanwhile I will be waiting also for the real numbers of those that have died and gotten sick for life after been vaxed when big pharma, the government and CDC release all those numbers.

Does that sounds like a good idea? keep waiting.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: nonspecific

Sure I will get the dead certificates and also the private history of all the people that have been tested, vaxed and treated for side effects, in the meanwhile I will be waiting also for the real numbers of those that have died and gotten sick for life after been vaxed when big pharma, the government and CDC release all those numbers.

Does that sounds like a good idea? keep waiting.

Once you do you need to contact your local hospital with this information a virologist should review it and report if necessary.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I’m from a very large family(got 20 brothers and sisters) and in that bunch, I have 3 nurses.
My sister who is 6 years older than me is a nurse who works the covid floor. They closed that unit down recently under the excuse that it mostly remained empty during the “pandemic” and they lost NOBODY to covid 19. The reality is all the nurses on that floor administering vaccines have now refused to give anymore “shots of death”. And they have all been moved to different departments.

I myself had covid along with my wife and kids…. All pulled through just fine.

Now the vaccine is completely different!!!! I have only 1 family member who has taken the vaccine, the rest of us are listening to the nurses in the family who have watched what’s going on in the hospitals…

I know of at least 50 deaths due to the covid vaccine!!!
4 were extended family(cousins… my father was from a family of 12 and my mom was from a family of 7, so I have quite the pool to draw info from). 3 of the 4 deaths were under 40’s and heathy…. So yes, I’ve had some (extended)family die from the vaccine.

My wife(nurse who deals with cancer patients) has witnessed 2 nurses die from the vaccine and quite a few patients(they did have cancer also)

My sister who used to work the covid floor and now refuses go give the vaccine because she and the nurses she worked with witnessed many deaths(making up the majority of the stories) most of these deaths took place within a week of vaccination, a few happened before the person left the hospital. She couldn’t use names as that would be against hipa, but every time we came to visit, we heard another these John/Jane Doe that had strangely passed away.

I don’t discount the 45,000 number…. In fact it seems low for what my family has witnessed.

You take this into account the pictures that researches are seeing of infected red blood cells and the strange clotting … I fully expect to see 160 million dead In 3 to 5 years from getting this vaccine…

edit on 21-7-2021 by teddyvetter because: Spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join