It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Cover-Up! 45,000 DEAD, Booster Plan Exposed!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I'm more concerned about where all the dead bodies are being hidden and where all the money getting spent on paying off the millions of family members not to mention all the staff at the hospitals is coming from.

a reply to: dragonridr

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh, I will make sure that the bodies of those that were tagged as covid dead will be exhumated and additional testing be done.

I am sure it will no problem when we are searching for the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
You personally know 50 people that have died as a direct result of one of the vaccines?

That's incredulous.

a reply to: teddyvetter

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I don’t know the 50+ people personally….. I know of only 4 personally. The rest are people my wife and 2 of my sisters knew as they were co-workers of theirs or patients.

What I don’t believe are the people who say they have folks working in a hospital and they haven’t seen any deaths.
edit on 21-7-2021 by teddyvetter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: Metallicus

a reply to: Doctor Smith

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

Hey I got a bridge I want to sell you ....

The media is complicit in the coverup so why WOULD you hear about it?

A. I work at a major hospital.
B. I don't live under a rock.

You need the media to tell you about millions dropping like flies? No friends, or eyes?

Same, I work for a major Midwest Health System. It's not happening in any of our regions.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Everyone where I work is vaccinated, it's mandatory. It's a huge hospital. 0 deaths.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
That is still a huge number though?

I don't think I know anyone who even knows anyone that has died from a vaccine?

Maybe they are giving you guys different shots to us here in the UK

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

Not going to bitchute, congrats on singlehandedly reviving the LOL forum. You think we have 10,000 a day dying from vaccines and no one noticed? That's 300,000 a month, which would be millions dead this year.

You need the media to tell you about millions dropping like flies? No friends, or eyes?

Yup. Because I think you're full of #. Provide stacks of withered dead husks, or start canning it.

While you're at it, would you care to explain how my 80 year old father also knows no elderly in his circle of friends and extended family that have been ill or died from covid? Would you care to explain how I haven't, either? Or any of my friends, or neighbors? E and W MI are covered here, and it doesn't add up to our eyes.

Consider yourself lucky then because it sucks, it #ing sucks. I don't know a lot of people personally who have died (4) but I know several (close to 10) who had it and felt like they were going to die. One was in his early 40's the rest where 50 and older.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I apologize, Occams, after all I should not make assumptions about your real life, we all have real lives and personal experiences, I am glad that is not dead related to vax where you work with, I hope is stays like that.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Even then if true it should be reported to FBI or similar as it wouldn't fit in with worst case scenario VAERS data and far more likely a local dispensary is adding rat poison or similar.

Can be the truth and a very unlucky statistical abberation though - personally know one person (step dad's mum) who died a few days after, but not due to, the vax as she was in late stage paliative care with dementia/cancers the size of coconuts throughout her body lucky to last a week side of things.

I know/knew three non-smoker, sporting, healthy under 40s who died from Covid - know around two dozen in same age/health group who were in ICU on ventilators/induced comas for a couple of weeks and lucky to pull through - one mate woke from the coma to find out his mum and younger brother had died from it when he was in the coma (potential blood group link?). That picture doesn't reflect the reality of covid in the UK where it was much rarer to see such effects as locally there was a variant that hit young and healthy and didn't seem to affect elderly for a month.

edit on 21-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: teddyvetter

I don’t know the 50+ people personally….. I know of only 4 personally. The rest are people my wife and 2 of my sisters knew as they were co-workers of theirs or patients.

What I don’t believe are the people who say they have folks working in a hospital and they haven’t seen any deaths.

I think the confusion is people that work in hospitals know the difference between a Covid death and an immune response causing death. It is very rare someone will die from an adverse reaction were very good at handling it. However, if someone gets Covid even if vaccinated it wasn't the vaccine that caused it.

So when you ask about vaccine deaths they can say there is zero. Ask them how many covid deaths they dealt with.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
That is still a huge number though?

I don't think I know anyone who even knows anyone that has died from a vaccine?

Maybe they are giving you guys different shots to us here in the UK

There is over 7000 hospitals in the USA. Even if you figured say 49000 people died from the virus that would be less then 7 people per hospital. So even though the number seems high it would still be very rare in a hospital.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

25+ year lawyer here.

Think on this when looking at your situation:

The vaccine companies have zero liability for any personal injuries they might cause.

So who, if anyone should pay if either the vaccine itself is dangerously defective, or if recommending the vaccine to certain, at-risk people shouldn't be done?

At first OSHA said that if an employer requires a covid vaccine as a condition of employment, the employer could be liable for adverse vaccine effects. The implication is that there could, in fact, be adverse effects and they knew this.

What this did was essentially lump liability for adverse effects onto employers and their workers compensation insurers (who would have to pay for injuries caused by work related activities). I guaranteed that the WC insurers, and likely the US Chamber of Commerce, raised holy hell with OSHA for this unwanted and un-planned for liability.

That OSHA recommendation disappeared overnight.

With the Fed and States shilling for people to take the vaccine, they have zero liability because they're mostly immune by statute.

That leaves only one source of potential liability for vaccine injuries - the doctors and other health care providers (like Walgreens/CVS) who are the on-the-spot people administering the vaccine. They are *supposed* to know all about potential side effects of any medicine they administer; inform the patient of those potential side effects (it's called "informed consent"); obtain consent; and obtain a patient's medical history to see if they are at-risk of potential side effects.

So where do doctors get information about drug side effects? Three places:

The manufacturer of the drug
Education (medical school and research resources); and
Experience.

Now think on your post: the doctors all booked it out of the room right when you asked about side effects. Where does that fit in with when your FIL either got the vaccine (if the doctor knew about a huge risk of side effects) or treatment thereafter (same), did that doctor tell your FIL "Hey, ____% of my patients are getting bad side effects"?

If the doctor knew about these adverse reactions, and my guess is he did based on his experience seeing 20 paitents a day or more, guess who is left holding the foregoing liability hot potato. That's right: doctors and pharmacists who are administering this.
edit on 21-7-2021 by LanceCorvette because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

This deserve a thread of its own along with the Big Pharma liability right out for covid vaccines.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation

originally posted by: Nyiah

Yup. Because I think you're full of #. Provide stacks of withered dead husks, or start canning it.

While you're at it, would you care to explain how my 80 year old father also knows no elderly in his circle of friends and extended family that have been ill or died from covid? Would you care to explain how I haven't, either? Or any of my friends, or neighbors? E and W MI are covered here, and it doesn't add up to our eyes.

Consider yourself lucky then because it sucks, it #ing sucks. I don't know a lot of people personally who have died (4) but I know several (close to 10) who had it and felt like they were going to die. One was in his early 40's the rest where 50 and older.

Meh, lucky. That's pretty hyperbolic, I contend that Norovirus is worse and I'm sticking to that. Noro is an unmatched special kind of hell, good luck figuring out whether or not you have to liquid #s yourself to death into the toilet first, or barf yourself to death first. I'd rather have covid than ever have Noro again.

I, or rather the whole family, probably actually did have it last January. Not this January, January 2020. Before people started routinely pooping their pants on command like it's something to be proud of. We even had a thread going about it for referencing later on, me and a LOT of other posters actively discussed and compared symptoms.

I didn't get a test, and don't ever plan on one. So assuming it was the Rona, then it was not a big issue for us, although we were laid up for a few weeks like everyone else in the fricking metro here was. Then all of a sudden, the cold was named and was now suddenly scary overnight, whereas everyone didn't even blink the day before. Just grabbed the cold meds and carried on.

edit on 7/21/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: LanceCorvette

You are right however families can still be reimbursed for wrongful death, The PREP Act created the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP), which provides benefits to people who claim that they suffered injuries from vaccines under emergency authorization. VICP has provided $4.4 billion in total compensation, with an average of $570,000 per claim. There is a catch however you have 3 years to petition them for damages.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I apologize, Occams, after all I should not make assumptions about your real life, we all have real lives and personal experiences, I am glad that is not dead related to vax where you work with, I hope is stays like that.

We have had 2 die from the vaccine (impossible to actual tell, but I think it's clear it's the vaccine). One from clotting leading to a stroke, another from lung damage of unknown origin soon after the vaccine.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   

edit on 21-7-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Sad to hear, as with everything some will do fine and some will get some side effects. I always feel that one size do not fit all, our bodies react different because we are not made the same.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Noro is a really nasty bug but it's only 24hr-ish and loperimide hydrochloride and diaoralyte (should be under $3 for a months supply) gets rid of the maor effects. I still uncontrollably retch at the smell of Chinese Super Noodles 20 years ater having Noro though as it was the last thing I ate/taste I constantly threw up for 24 hours.

When properly ill you're barely concious enough to know where you are or why you're there due to being sent from ward to ward and blood/medical test ASAP for as long as neccesary. There's a lot less of an awareness of how ill you are, wheras Noro makes you want to curl up in a ball and die.
edit on 21-7-2021 by bastion because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join