It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Vs. "Vaccine"--What Works Best?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I think it depends on too many factors to really be sure, and everything in this regard is operating from a very skewed baseline of a generally unhealthy population.

Community Immunity (my preferred vernacular
) has implications and effects that appear to go beyond what we really understand about pathogens and the human immune system. Processes like cross immunity are not particularly well understood, but they may be literally one of the core pillars in how our species has waged a biological war over millenia.

Conversely, vaccines appear to be handled by our immune system in the opposite way. Where they can precipitate the exact opposite of cross immunity: virus interference. Where "synthetically" imbued resistance comes at the cost of susceptibility to other pathogens.

As a basic concept, it seems that natural processes are largely intermingled in a beneficial manner whereas our treatments like vaccines might provide benefit in a narrow, myopic range of examination while being detrimental in the bigger picture.

We also have some impressive work from folks that seems to suggest that Community Immunity with SARS-CoV-2 specifically may be achieved at a much lower percentage than previously thought. i.e. 40-60% already have some form of resistance, therefore the roughly 60-80% number tauted for Community Immunity would apply to the remaining percentage and not the population as a whole.

We still have a massive amount to learn before we should even imagine attempting to vaccinate the entire population for anything whatsoever. We also have blatantly obvious and simple paths to walk here that would absolutely improve the populations ability to fight off seasonal viruses in general, of course including SARS-CoV-2. Importantly, if "covid" isnt solely caused by a single virus or its variants, this would be the only way to actually improve the situation.

In this respect, Community Immunity is a much, much bigger topic than simply whether or not an individual has come into contact with SARS-CoV-2.

Instead, the vast majority of approaches have not only avoided general public health.. they have made it worse and lessened our ability to deal with medical problems in general. Constant stress, extreme emotions, less outdoor activity, reducing capacity of the medical system, lack of treatment for other ailments due to "covid myopism," etc.

If covid is a disease that is only tangentially connected to SARS-CoV-2 specifically, it will be very difficult to parse. For one, it means that even if limiting transmission of the virus occurs with vaccination, it may or may not prevent covid. But when examining it, the Narrative will either blame the unvaccinated or the vaccines themselves. And the tests we are using are laughably inappropriate.

It all comes down to data integrity in figuring out what is happening. Which doesnt really exist, at this point.

ETA: Also, generally with typical viruses, early treatment is absolutely critical for what should be obvious reasons. Yet, in many cases, the approach is "eff off until you need direct, emergency medical intervention." This sort of thing is bad for public health, and as such, bad for Community Immunity.
edit on 17-7-2021 by Serdgiam because: Bolded for Justice

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
There are paid scientists out there that are saying that the vaccine is superior to the natural immunity, they are earning their pay in a way that does not match scientific fact.

I would take natural immunity over vaccines anyday but someday my immune system may get worn out and I may need a vaccine. According to a few doctors I personally have known, they said that my severe reaction to the flu shot is because I have too much oomph in my immune system and a reaction can kill me. They asked if I ever get the flu, I said I will get a mild version but it is only a day to day and a half long. That is two doctors who told me never to get the flu shot so far and to scrutinize all vaccines. I will believe the doctors who witnessed the overreaction, now called a cytokine storm, from the vaccine. Both told me that when I get old, my immunity will go down and that when I get in my seventies I may be able to take vaccines....another ten years and I will consider it if I start having the flu bother me. Naturally acquired immunity is most often very superior, not limited to one part of the virus that can mutate outside of the vaccines.

Not all people have the same conditions I have, some people need the flu vaccine....I am wondering why they are pushing this vaccine on people who already have immunity or who have good immune systems....something is very wrong with their response to this virus.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Did you see anywhere where I said I was against the flu shot?

Me either...

ETA: I love the way you added a ".....lol" after talking about me being on the verge of death.

Made me feel warm.

Triggered much?

You said you trust your own immune system, and I said well until you are in the hospital... Which is like you saying "I'm bullet proof!" and me saying "well until you actually take a bullet you are" So do you think you have some super immune system? Also I didn't say you were against the flu shot either, but it seems you are...geez

Here is one more lol to warm you up inside...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: flice
The problem is not the vaccine as such... the problem is the delivery system.

Before its emergency authorization, it has only ever been used in animal tests, never humans.

I'm not sure what you mean by delivery system. mRNA been around for decades and well beyond animal testing.

But she told me that mRNA breaks down very easily.

The real problem is this shell with the spike.
The code inside the shell tells our immune system how to react isnt the problem.

Well both mRNA and spike protein break down quickly, the difference is with the real virus it is in constant production and the vaccine has a small limited number that once it is broken down in days or less it is done as the spike protein is inert. The virus keeps pumping out new batches over and over. With the vaccine little or no spike protein enter the blood system, with the virus they have seen spike protein throughout a body to include the brain.

It seems to me the whole subject about spike protein with the vaccine is strange. People seem to have no issues with 100 of millions of fully functioning spike protein from the actual virus flowing through their system, but the few 1000 at best from the vaccine is concerning...lol

Ask your girl friend about that one...
edit on 17-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

In the end I'm vacced so why should I care about you unvacced one way or another, that part I don't get. I might be a health risk to you by having COVID in me and not really knowing it, but its your choice and if you stand next to me without a mask its all on you.

Yes, and if I am unvaxed and have the vid, but don't know it, and you stand next to me unmasked and get it, (as some who have been vaxed do), that's on you. Now that we have that out of the way, why is there an issue? I don't see one.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How about you give us sources and data rather than words.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

I would take natural immunity over vaccines anyday...

Go look at the diseases we have vaccines for and then say again you would rather get them then the vaccine...lol

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I don't see one.

Nope, I don't see one either, my mask came off very fast when they called it. I have said a number of times the best method is just to isolate from everyone as much as you can, and I think that does the most good.

But in the end I would rather be vacced and get it than unvacced and get it...lol

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Such hostility.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I would take natural immunity over vaccines anyday...

Go look at the diseases we have vaccines for and then say again you would rather get them then the vaccine...lol
Small pox and Polio needed a vaccine as did a couple of other diseases. I have no problem with that. But lots of diseases they have vaccines for these days are not that bad.

The USA has way too many vaccines they are giving to the young, focus on the bad diseases. The cumulative effect of lots of vaccines is probably not good. I am in a higher risk group but do not believe this disease warrants me taking a vaccine that might trigger severe negative reactions.

You cannot lump all vaccines necessity into the same group...that is not scientific nor is it rational.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Such hostility.

If asking you to source your post is hostility you must be very fragile indeed.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Such hostility.

Maybe you should read the thread instead of getting all triggered.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Such hostility.

So I need to read the thread to get the information that should be contained in your OP? One of us is triggered, and it's not me, you can't even handle someone asking you for a source.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Looking at the wording of thread it seems to be a discussion of opinion not a discussion of fact.

You don't actually need any sources or evidence to have an opinion.

Such hostility.

So I need to read the thread to get the information that should be contained in your OP? One of us is triggered, and it's not me, you can't even handle someone asking you for a source.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

In that case magic works best.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

id just rather not get it again. but if I do, I'll whine like a school girl as I did last time and get over it or die from it. either one is fine.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If I didn't care about other people I'd say just let it rip and as I'm pretty healthy and only 44 I'll take my chances.

It's mainly old people or the vunerable and people in countries that have lower quality of life that it would hit hardest.

We could have not bothered with any lockdowns or masks or vaccines and I'm pretty sure I'd be alive and well.

a reply to: nonspecific

In that case magic works best.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Well the best bet is to let all the diseased peasants ruminate amongst themselves and that I never get it at all. But some nose picker is going to handle your mail, or be in the only grocery store around because you “saved so much” at Walmart that it is all that is left...kinda like Taco Bell is all there is in Demolition Man.

But if there is only a maximum successful transmission rate of 3% by random chance circumstances, how can you be sure that the “vaccine” works at all? 97% failure is probably out of the gate better than the polio and small pox vaccines that are well proven.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   

The USA has way too many vaccines they are giving to the young, focus on the bad diseases. The cumulative effect of lots of vaccines is probably not good. I am in a higher risk group but do not believe this disease warrants me taking a vaccine that might trigger severe negative reactions.

So Measles, Mumps, Rubella are best for our kids to get them?

You cannot lump all vaccines necessity into the same group...that is not scientific nor is it rational.

I'm not sure your point here? So pick and choose what diseases you want to get naturally? How about they got two shots one with the actual disease and the other with the vaccine? Remember a bunch of these diseases are more harder on you as you get older like Measles. I just do not see how one can think the active disease is safer/better than the dead or inert vaccine.

edit on 17-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I trust my immune system over any man made crap out there, after all is what nature gave us to be able to survive after we are born.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join