It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Vs. "Vaccine"--What Works Best?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Do you realise that what you think are witty and cutting remarks actually make you look like a prick right?

I'd have to reconsider my argument if I was unable to make it without having to pepper it with petty name calling and insinuation of superiority.

a reply to: tanstaafl

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Judging by how many people are 'catching' it and getting sick even after being fully jabbed, I'd have to say natural immunity is probably much more effective than 6-7x - just like it is with everything else.

I think people focus too much on "catching" part of it all. Where we have screwed up big time was not let the young healthy get it and get over it. We want people to catch it, but not get too sick and that is where the vaccine comes in as you either don't get it or you get it mainly for a few days compared to someone fighting it for weeks spewing viruses the whole time.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by lazy broken-quoter, aka: nonspecific
Do you realise that what you think are witty and cutting remarks actually make you look like a prick right?

You do realize I don't care what you think right?

I'd have to reconsider my argument if I was unable to make it without having to pepper it with petty name calling and insinuation of superiority.

Yeah, except I didn't do that.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
I think people focus too much on "catching" part of it all. Where we have screwed up big time was not let the young healthy get it and get over it. We want people to catch it, but not get too sick and that is where the vaccine comes in as you either don't get it or you get it mainly for a few days compared to someone fighting it for weeks spewing viruses the whole time.

Well, the biggest screw up, which resulted in the murder of hundreds of thousands of those at most risk, was not pursuing off label uses of extremely cheap, safe and potentially effective therapeutics with an extremely long track record of safety and efficacy (for their intended purpose).

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Twelve months ago, "herd immunity" was the holy grail that would flatten the curve and save the country.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
There is an article, tied to research, circulating...which claims that naturally-acquired immunity from having recovered from the China Virus...is 6-7X more effective towards preventing future CV infections than any claimed immunity acquired from the so-called China Virus "vaccine(s)".

Furthermore, it's been suggested that people who have recovered from China Virus...and then taken the "vaccines", will actually reduce the natural immunity they have already established.

In both media and politics, it seems the topic of 'naturally-acquired' immunity is all but forgotten.
Every discussion appears, by intent, to center around the China Virus "vaccine"...and why we must get it.

With so much propaganda circulating and so much news suppression currently taking place, what do we really know about conferred immunity from these two sources?

In other words...Which is actually more effective?

I will suggest that the natural evolution of our own immune systems over the course of millions of years...provides the better product.
Nevertheless, I'm open to hearing other opinions.

I post this thread as a catalyst for new information and discussion on this comparison.

So, what do you think, ATS?

Is naturally-acquired immunity better, worse or no different than any claimed immunity offered by the China Virus "vaccine(s)"?

Looks to me like "BONUS POINTS" in the "Lets see how much we can DEPOPULATE without killing "ALL HUMAN LIFE ON THE PLANETi" Game!?!?!?

*FACEPALM*

edit on 21-7-2021 by Khurzon because: I bet on my immune sys. too...

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   
It's not my opinion onwas talking about.

It's anyone that reads this that will realise you are using it becuase your argument is weak.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Well, the biggest screw up, which resulted in the murder of hundreds of thousands of those at most risk, was not pursuing off label uses of extremely cheap, safe and potentially effective therapeutics with an extremely long track record of safety and efficacy (for their intended purpose).

Well yes, if we did the things we are doing today over a year ago then there would be 100,000s less dead. The sad part was the liberals made it an anti-Trump political event. We will not do what Trump is saying works, we will not take the Trump vaccine, so on and so forth. They did their best to fight Trump every day of the year, but now everything Trump pushed to do early is all good with them. Hell even the wall is good...lol

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I agree Trump even joked if he said he was against it they would be for it. Even Nancy Pelosi said she doesn't trust the Trump vaccine. This was when she was complaining about the emergency authorization from the Trump admin. Funny how things change now shes pushing for people to get it.
edit on 7/21/21 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

I agree Trump even joked if he said he was against it they would be for it. Even Nancy Pelosi said she doesn't trust the Trump vaccine. This was when she was complaining about the emergency authorization from the Trump admin. Funny how things change now shes pushing for people to get it.

We also have both Biden and Harris on record saying they would not get the vaccine. But now they say get it since its the Biden vaccine, I guess...lol

And they wonder why people don't trust them.

posted on Jul, 21 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Xtrozero

Pelosi will be out of power in 18 months. Lets keep her pre-occupied doing nothing until then.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Vaccines train our immune systems to create proteins that fight disease, known as ‘antibodies’, just as would happen when we are exposed to a disease but – crucially – vaccines work without making us sick. Vaccinated people are protected from getting the disease in question and passing on the pathogen, breaking any chains of transmission. Visit our webpage on COVID-19 and vaccines for more detail.

Weird... Every time I get the flu shot, I get the flu within a day.

Every year I don't get the flu shot, I don't get sick. Haven't gotten the flu for a few years now. Got a bit of a cold this year during the covid "outbreak," but nothing serious.

They always claim it's not the flu shot making you sick, but it's pretty clear the flu shot is making people sick.

And, coincidentally, the flu shot is less and less effective every year because the virus can mutate.

If the virus can mutate, why would you speed up the mutation process by producing vaccines every year?

Guess big pharma likes superbugs.

posted on Jul, 22 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Prior to any of the vaccines being released, around 80,000,000 had the virus and recovered and 400,000 became deaded, I distinctly remember the 99.5% recovery rate figure. I then got bored at the start of the year and stopped following the figures.

Now looking again at the figures with all the vaccines available, recovery rate is down to 98%, 175,500,000 recovered, 4,100,000 dead.

So there we are, natural immunity wins. Fatality!

www.worldometers.info...

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here's the latest figures as announced for New South Wales, Australia. 141 people in hospital with C19, 43 of them in ICU. He gives a further breakdown of ages. But the clincher? They are ALL vaccinated bar ONE!
This vaccine is really working innit?
Wouldn't we expect that to be 140 unvaccinated and just 1 vaccinated?
Video of announcement

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

The British nursing alliance is an attempt to get nurses who do not qualify for licenses under the UK to get them. It applies to nursing homes for example this is where he is getting his statistics from. A group of the population is highly susceptible to vid. If you go through nursing homes with an 86 percent advocacy rate . Now he's using a population that has been vaccinated to start with the UK took great care to make sure nursing homes received the vaccines. This is why the death rate dropped in nursing homes.

Now with his announcement, he's not telling you how many people were actually exposed to covid and he's not telling you he's cherry-picking the population in other words nursing no vaccine will be 100 percent effective it's impossible but do to the fact their nursing home deaths declined it is obviously having a positive effect.

posted on Jul, 25 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr
What the hell are you waffling on about???
Did you even watch the video?
These are the statistics for New South Wales in Australia....nothing to do with UK you plonker!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join