It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Vs. "Vaccine"--What Works Best?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So you apply that to all medicine then?

Antibiotics and pain killers?

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: IAMTAT

I trust my immune system over any man made crap out there, after all is what nature gave us to be able to survive after we are born.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

That is how humanity survived until big pharm decided to make money out of the natural ways that we humans use to treat our illnesses without side effects and more miracle pills, until they started to create synthetic crap and dish the natural and called hoax and dangerous, because it was too costly on their profits.

Soo sad how humanity has forgotten that we have been around for a long time and have done pretty much well, before big pharma.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

id just rather not get it again. but if I do, I'll whine like a school girl as I did last time and get over it or die from it. either one is fine.

I just watched a couple of friends a few years younger than me in good health spend 2 or 3 weeks in a hospital, and I was like F that...lol Same with the shingles...saw what that was all about and so another F that, get me the vaccine...

Flying around the world in the Air Force for almost three decades going to some real sh!t holes I got every vaccine known to man and then some. I even got the rabies one about 6 years ago, it was new and so most likely mRNA based, but here I am still kicking...lol

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
We lived for about half as long. That's if we survived into adulthood at all.

That is how humanity survived until big pharm decided to make money out of the natural ways that we humans use to treat our illnesses without side effects and more miracle pills, until they started to create synthetic crap and dish the natural and called hoax and dangerous, because it was too costly on their profits.

Soo sad how humanity has forgotten that we have been around for a long time and have done pretty much well, before big pharma.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I always wonder in sadness, with all the advances in technology, people are still dying because is not cures just treatments for many illnesses, cancer, hart disease viruses, bacteria, big pharma holds the key to cures but because profits and greed they suppress cures in order to push treatments for a life time, share holders are priority.

Is despicable and if is a hell somewhere I hope they stew for eternity in the fire.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Neanderthal lived into their 30’s to 40’s.

Cro-Magnon lived into their 60’s and 70’s regularly. Even held Neanderthal’s hand for their final 10,000 years or so as they winked out of existence.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: MykeNukem

Did you see anywhere where I said I was against the flu shot?

Me either...

ETA: I love the way you added a ".....lol" after talking about me being on the verge of death.

Made me feel warm.

Triggered much?

You said you trust your own immune system, and I said well until you are in the hospital... Which is like you saying "I'm bullet proof!" and me saying "well until you actually take a bullet you are" So do you think you have some super immune system? Also I didn't say you were against the flu shot either, but it seems you are...geez

Here is one more lol to warm you up inside...

You love to make stupid posts then use the word "triggered" when someone points out you're completely wrong?

Your response is unnecessary, and doesn't add anything at all.

Here is my first post again:

"I trust my immune system when it comes to colds or the flu"

No need to respond to that, unless it "triggers" you.
edit on 7/17/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:50 PM
link   

I trust my immune system over any man made crap out there, after all is what nature gave us to be able to survive after we are born.

We were once an animal that live to about 35 year-old or less. 20% of your kids made it to puberty, and the lucky ones were covered with pox marks and had other hideous issues.

Nature is cruel my friend...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

And guess what we are still here, in earth and multiplying soo much that very soon it will not be room for our grandchildren children to live.

Natural selection is a biatch

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I'm assuming this figure is correct.

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Cro-Magnon lived into their 60’s and 70’s regularly. Even held Neanderthal’s hand for their final 10,000 years or so as they winked out of existence.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I kind of disagree...

Yet, it is sobering to note that, according to archeological estimates, half of all Neanderthals (the archetypal caveman living one hundred thousand to thirty-five thousand years ago) and Upper Paleolithic homo sapiens (beginning forty thousand years ago and including Cro- Magnon man) died by the time they were twenty, with only a few living beyond age fifty.

There are evolutionary reasons we can have babies by 10 to 13 years old, and much of our health systems start to degrade by 35 even today. I take testosterone shots today to regulate it as we tend to drop off to almost nothing by 34/40. So there are many signs suggesting that evolution hardly ever made it past 35 or younger and today we are exceeding it all by a good deal.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

but this is about natural immunity, which occurs after you have had Covid, and recovered. It's a science thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Ah, the good old days...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The member said they trusted their immune system over any man made crap.

I wanted to know if that applied to all medications?

Aspirin is man made as is penicillin.

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: nonspecific

but this is about natural immunity, which occurs after you have had Covid, and recovered. It's a science thing.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I was amazed at how many people died of toothache.

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Ah, the good old days...

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

You know what causes cholera? So those pandemics/cholera plagues were avoidable with technology from the Roman Empire.

But, science. Oh and bloodletting was still used to “adjust the humors” in that timeframe as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And guess what we are still here, in earth and multiplying soo much that very soon it will not be room for our grandchildren children to live.

Natural selection is a biatch

That just stated to happen in the last few 100 years.

Actually population growth is slowing down and has stopped in many parts of the world. EU, Americas, Japan, China and so on are all zero to negative growth. By 2100 it is estimated we will reach max at 11 billion with Africa adding an extra 3 billion.
edit on 17-7-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I was under the impression that this was a debate about our natural defence against ailment Vs modern medicine.

You know what causes cholera? So those pandemics/cholera plagues were avoidable with technology from the Roman Empire.

But, science. Oh and bloodletting was still used to “adjust the humors” in that timeframe as well.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Both of those are refined or synthesized based on observations of naturally occurring compounds. As are many, many modern pharmaceuticals.

Willow bark and bread mold, btw.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I will suggest that the natural evolution of our own immune systems over the course of millions of years...provides the better product.
Nevertheless, I'm open to hearing other opinions.

Even engineered immunity is better than immunity by random chance. Evolution by random mutation is entirely insufficient in explaining the ability for our body to detect a new threat, that it has never seen before, and being able to properly eliminate the threat forever. This is an ability of effective intelligent design that grants us the ability, given that we treat our body well enough, to be able to mitigate these threats.

Deep biological analysis shows we are designed creatures, and not the product of random mutation

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join