It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Natural Immunity Vs. "Vaccine"--What Works Best?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't remember anyone asking what was in the vaccines we got on Shot day. Or prior deployment. I don't think we had a choice to not take them, so, take the shot.

But like I said, I had it, so until I get it again, I'm immune. It does give me pause with how hard the drive to get EVERYONE, even KIDS vaccinated. They have an infinitesimal chance of getting it. And a boy 13 just died from something 2 days after his shot (I read). For a kid, this isn't a good idea based on the facts. And that part really bothers me. What if some long term oddity happens with this? That's about the same infinitesimal chance, but still a chance.

ETA: remember, the vaccines are still Emergency use, not fully authorized. Which isn't a lot, but it's important.
edit on 17-7-2021 by network dude because: tea is the secret to life.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I was under the impression that this was a debate about our natural defence against ailment Vs modern medicine.

The only big issue is that first to get natural defenses you need to get the sh!t and then live through it. Who cars if you are poxed for life or have underlining illnesses for life from it.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Yes I'm aware of that.

But they are made by man.

No one chews on willow bark anymore do they.

originally posted by: Ahabstar
a reply to: nonspecific

Both of those are refined or synthesized based on observations of naturally occurring compounds. As are many, many modern pharmaceuticals.

Willow bark and bread mold, btw.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Also,

I like to use Red Willow bark (Aspirin), bread with small amount of mold (penicillin) and Papaver somniferum for my pain relief.

All natural.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

But like I said, I had it, so until I get it again, I'm immune. It does give me pause with how hard the drive to get EVERYONE, even KIDS vaccinated. They have an infinitesimal chance of getting it.

I said earlier it seems they are using 70% vaccinated as some measurement for success, no matter the age or if people already got Covid. I also said that if the Goverment was doing surgery they would use a chainsaw in comparison.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

I was under the impression that this was a debate about our natural defence against ailment Vs modern medicine.

The only big issue is that first to get natural defenses you need to get the sh!t and then live through it. Who cars if you are poxed for life or have underlining illnesses for life from it.

You do know I didn't go looking for it, right?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem
Also,

I like to use Red Willow bark (Aspirin), bread with small amount of mold (penicillin) and Papaver somniferum for my pain relief.

All natural.

Not sure about chewing willow bark, but most moldy bread is not penicillin and can make you sick, blue cheeses would be better, but you really get nothing from the raw mold.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

You do know I didn't go looking for it, right?

I was talking about diseases in general, not just COVID.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Population is not stopping growing, look at the statistics even with the covid virus pandemic, is more born than actually those that have died, soo in reality covid have not done anything to the population growth in earth. Is quite interesting.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Also,

All natural.

Not sure about chewing willow bark, but most moldy bread is not penicillin and can make you sick, blue cheeses would be better, but you really get nothing from the raw mold.

Wouldn't you prefer to make a tea from the bark?

That's what most who use it do.

I haven't needed any penicillin fortunately.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Population is not stopping growing, look at the statistics even with the covid virus pandemic, is more born than actually those that have died, soo in reality covid have not done anything to the population growth in earth. Is quite interesting.

Many places it has. In America the only growth is immigration... As in more people die than babies are replacing. Much has to do with the cost of having a child or more.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   
How do you determine dosage when doing it the old fashioned way?

Also,

All natural.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I heard it taste pretty nasty, but I wonder if the heat hurts it in anyway. Its been around 4000 years, is easily called the wonder drug of mankind.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Also,

All natural.

How do you determine dosage the modern way?

I'd imagine it's the same thing.

Willow Tea = 400 mg on average

Poppy Tea = 5 pods

Penicillin thankfully I don't require, but that can be done too.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

I heard it taste pretty nasty, but I wonder if the heat hurts it in anyway. Its been around 4000 years, is easily called the wonder drug of mankind.

It doesn't have to be the only ingredient.

Just like the fancy modern people do, you can flavour it to taste with another herbal tea or something.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The modern way?

It says on the side of the packet obviously.

It costs about 40p for a pack of 16, it's really not worth the time or effort to mess about with bits of tree when it's so cheap for tablets that cost less than 3p each made in a sterile environment and available from most shops is it.

Also,

All natural.

Poppy Tea = 5 pods

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The modern way?

It says on the side of the packet obviously.

It costs about 40p for a pack of 16, it's really not worth the time or effort to mess about with bits of tree when it's so cheap for tablets that cost less than 3p each made in a sterile environment and available from most shops is it.

Also,

All natural.

Poppy Tea = 5 pods

Have you ever heard of Indigenous Peoples, Native American's, or First Nation's People?

Some people don't want to go to the store.

They actually prefer nature.

We still have nature here in Canada, so I use it.

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
a reply to: loveguy
In the UK it is 28 days AFTER any symptoms have gone and that includes 28 days AFTER your sore arm has gone!
Will there be a shortage of blood?

Rainbows
Jane

Hi🙋
Yes, starting in San Diego
san diego

COVID-19 UPDATES: 7-8-21

Make an Appointment | COVID-19 Deferrals and FAQs

We have a CRITICAL need for blood donations. Appointments strongly encouraged. Safety measures are in place.

Please know you are appreciated

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

It is call regional, but overall world wide is not den in population growth, pandemic in the pass caused decimation of populations around the world, specially in dense areas, this and causes populations to correct themselves and enjoy a period of prosperity, where food is more available, but no this time with covid.

(post by Havamal removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join