It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your best guess as to why these vaccines are being pushed?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

I find it more than remarkable but astounding that the whole world is caught up in arguing over some aspect of the virus. Yet we have governments (the US anyway) slowly, very slowly beginning to tell us that there just may be aliens visiting us and ....

Honestly, can there be a more important aspect of reality than our coming face to face with superior intelligence and technology? Certainly, this virus is not the boogieman that source is the coming of the ETs into our world.

So, the reasonable presumption must be that most of the stuff constantly appearing from multiple sources arguing this way and that and then changing the whole argument over the virus is nothing but a false flag to take the glare aware from the growing horror for humanity of alien contact.

The Deep State powers in government and private enterprises know the truth and society is being jostled about with strange new laws, continuous surveillance, social engineering, and incredible planning that defy anything the world, and especially the West, has ever experience at anytime in the past. ...And the ride is just beginning folks.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

I will add to the above post that, as with the long-drawn out UFO controversy here on ATS that there are a sizeable number of relatively new members (since the coming of the virus) that are shills, primped and paid to continue the senseless arguments over all aspects of the virus to prevent the real discussions that should, you would think, be going on about the reality of what alien contact means for humanity. But it simply is not happening.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I go back to our children. They are pushing this for children to take and pushing for them to take it younger and younger even though there is no proof they are at risk to get the China virus or spread it.

So what is your best guess. I don’t know the reasons but I know when someone is lying to me. My mind keeps going to the worse possible reason. Population control. I have heard absolutely no good reason for children wearing mask much less getting this vaccine but they are pushing harder and harder. Why?

This one is very simple, if one child in the family gets asymptomatic covid then the entire family and their school class must isolate. It's disruptive and bad for the economy.

Plus, children are full of germs at the best of times, if they go unvaxxed then they provide a potential source of new mutations.

Children also grow up and may be infected as adults or teens.

Yea, but that’s not a thing and science tells us that it doesn’t happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Kids still catch it and spread it, they just don't get symptoms. Exactly like how vaccinated people still catch it and spread it but don't get symptoms. So I don't understand anything about the entire push for vaccination at all.

Where is the proof of this. I believe you are wrong.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
They asked this question on the radio the other day. My best guess, is that the Dems completely lost their minds. After the covid lockdowns, they forgot that this was a "free" country. They can not wrap there minds around people not doing what they said. After controlling people for so long.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I read the other day there's a new one that has no symptoms and no test can detect it but it spreads like crazy. Sounds pretty bad till you think about it.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Based on history, there are two things that drive people: power and money.
There is nothing new under the sun, history continually repeats itself.
So the reason this is all being pushed is for.............power and money. And if people are harmed in the process (which is also a part of history in obtaining those 2 things), so be it.

I also believe there are sick people in positions of power and they use the population for their sick experiments. Bill Gates being one of them. Fauci being another. And those who run the pharmaceutical industry and other high powered elitist's.

There will always be enough gullible people to fulfill the needs of those who can and will take advantage.
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70

originally posted by: Chalcedony

Kids still catch it and spread it, they just don't get symptoms. Exactly like how vaccinated people still catch it and spread it but don't get symptoms. So I don't understand anything about the entire push for vaccination at all.

Where is the proof of this. I believe you are wrong.

There is no proof. It is simply, NOT TRUE.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

To protect us against a newly arrived alien bio weapon.

Or the vaccines could be an aliens bio weapon.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

edit on 7/16/2021 by carewemust because: Sensitive keypad

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Conditioning the masses to be subservient. Stamp out the unvaccinated by forbidding them to buy or sell. Precursor to mark of the beast??

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

what is proof? all rhetorical. a study? maybe an experiment?

What study does someone listen to? how long does it take for the general body to interpret & conduct these statues? they had proof the world was flat now we have some that its not. we always have proof in science. its the never ending truth or as i like... deciete

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Lebanon808
a lisence to hunt drive fly or coupons to shop are the 5th stage of the mark so way past progressiveneas there ha im drunk

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Maybe vampires are real and it's almost feeding time so the Vax makes your blood taste more like an innocent virgin, that's just about as believable these days as anything else on offer. Marked FOR the beast(s) maybe?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: solentsunrise

vampires are real. theu use to illegally use humans as blood sources now theu just i.v them for blood tranfusions.

so are werewolfz. they got thrown out as kin because they were to haory like the rest butt survived. like mermaid withmorphedtogetherlegs.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 08:38 PM
link   
C19 is a lab-created bioweapon that they know is unstable and are trying to stay ahead of without spilling the beans.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Certain parties released a bio-weapon on the world to stop an orange guy from getting re-elected?
Or same parties sensationalized the seasonal flu to for the same reasoning and are now providing a placebo to return to normal?
Vaccine patents wouldn't it be a nice look to see when they were filed?
$$$$$$$$

edit on 7/16/2021 by CrazyFox because: clarity

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Sundog1

My aliens take on covid is that it's an attempt to poison the well, disguised as a pandemic, that "accidentally" kills and sickens people.

Or an attempt to poison the adrenochrome supply

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

Thinking of c19 as a bioweapon, and government denial of such a possibility alarms me significantly. I suppose intent or incompetence matter too.

But allowing its propagation and misinforming deliberately would be truly heinous. Maybe for "the greater good"? maybe to protect the economy? To avoid war?

posted on Jul, 17 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Funny enough, I read a report yesterday in daily mail about someone who did an analysis of what the World could see in 20 years time and one of the results was decreased population, so I wonder why they added that in there?? Possibly a thumbs up to those in the know... that this C-19 and the Vaccines will do the job nicely!

It is the Think Tanks who get people into positions of power, in the media, in the banking houses, in government, in education, in NGO's.
Rosa Koire discusses the role of NGO's and public-private partnerships in bringing Agenda 21 into power. She is a liberal Democrat, but against Agenda 21. She was kind of against Bush Jr. but then Bush is a Right leaning Hegelian. There is a difference between the "right" that the Democrats hate so much and the Bush type Hegelian right. In 2004, we saw the right Hegelian Skull and Bones Bush running against left Hegelian Skull and Bones John Kerry. It wouldn't ultimately have mattered who won in that election.
It could be mentioned that in Antony Sutton's writing on The Order (of Skull and Bones), many Bonesmen went on to become members of the CFR, and from there go into the banking houses and important establishment positions in government and education and in the media. Would it surprise anyone to know how many media people are members of CFR, including some lady who was in charge of the infamous children's program on public tv, Sesame Street. Yes she was CFR too! It has been said by some that this particular program is an MKULTRA programming. There is even an ATS thread devoted to just that.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
But enough about that.... more on topic is that the diabolical depopulation agenda has been going on for decades, with Rockefellers financing Margaret Sanger, Gates family involvement in Planned Parenthood which is the genesis of Am. Birth Control League started by Sanger. Then there was the AIDS virus unleashed by tainted Hep B vaccines in a New York facility. AIDS was also bioengineered, and strangely there have been found strains of HIV in the Covid 19 virus.
I think though the vaccines are the real danger when it comes to a bioweapon being used to depopulate.
edit on 17-7-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join