It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sesame street & mind programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
sesame street was the first television program they took over. they, meaning infiltration and mind control. i don't know who or what group was responsible for this. meaning intel/mil or alien technology, etc. en.wikipedia.org...

keep in mind, this programming started with the children in the early 60's. since then i suspect, and only suspect, that many other children's programs have been under influence. i don't have the details, but there may have been programming with images and subliminal. images.. symbols.

if anyone has other information about this, please post. this is the first that i learned about this.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

Well, we have Burt & Ernie. Were they brothers, roommates, or more? Don't forget that the Count helped kids to see that vampires are smart & cool. Oscar the Grouch proved that you can be homeless with a nasty demeanor, living in a trashcan & still have people come up & talk to you. Why wasn't Big Bird ever depressed that he was never able to take flight?

I'm really not trying to be sarcastic. I do believe that Sesame Street was a social experiment involving the minds of children, which has lead to other childhood "heroes" such as Barnie, Teletubbies, etc.

What was that children's show from the 60s that everyone said was about the effects of '___'? Was it called Huff & Puff, or something along those lines?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
now researching this, i see that there are many sites out there that address this issue.

C is for Conspiracy: the Sesame Street MK Ultra connection
texasbuddha.wordpress.com...

C is for Conspiracy: the Sesame Street MK Ultra connection
Cookie Monster with a heavily redacted MK Ultra document

Those familiar with the dark world of conspiracy theory already know that almost nothing is what it appears to be.

MK Ultra was the operational name of a host of experiments into mind control conducted by the CIA. The program officially existed from the 1950s through the 1970s before it was supposedly discontinued. Although the CIA insists that MK-ULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MK-ULTRA was abandoned a “cover story”. Despite the claims that the program was discontinued, conspiracy theorists have claimed that the Jonestown Massacre was the end result of an MK Ultra program run amuck.

The children’s television program Sesame Street has long been a favorite of children and adults alike for the supposedly educational and wholesome content of the program, but evidence has begun to mount that this television program and others like it are part of a propaganda machine funded via front organizations meant to disguise the fact that they are actually part of an ongoing MK Ultra covert operation.

James (a.k.a. Jim) Maury Henson:
Illuminati puppet-master

Sesame Street first hit the airways on November 10, 1969 during the time period when it has now been established that MK Ultra was still an active program. Officially a product of the innocent sounding Children’s Television Workshop it is in fact funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting. The CPB was created on November 7, 1967 when U.S. president Lyndon B. Johnson signed the Public Broadcasting Act of 1967. This legislation paved the way for an elaborate series of indoctrination programs and covert-ops served up as “educational programming”.

Much of Sesame Street’s appeal was in the notion that it was educational fun that could be enjoyed by both adults and their children alike. The puppet skits and loose emphasis on teaching letters and numbers seemed like a great way to get children interested in learning.

However it was exactly this mix of innocuous fun and supposedly educational content that allowed for a steady stream of subliminal messages to be fed to America’s unwitting youth. While parents thought their children were learning the fundamentals of reading there was a slow, steady stream of coded messages being planted into the content. Each show had a specific letter and number sequence and over time these coded messages planted subliminal instructions of a still unknown nature in the minds of the young audience. An entire generation of programmed Manchurian candidates awaiting activation may have been created by way of these subliminal messages.

Meanwhile on a cultural level the characters of the show were used for predictive programming of the culture to accept the cultural problems that we as a society are only now beginning to realize exist. For example, Cookie Monster’s character telescoped our nation’s diabetes and obesity epidemic thirty years in advance of the fact. Likewise, does anybody remember gay marriage being a political issue before Ernie and Bert were shown happily living together as America’s first gay puppet couple?

Rubber Ducky isn’t the only thing Ernie is awfully fond of
(note: rainbow pattern of Bert’s shirt)

Another suspected MK Ultra children’s television indoctrination front was Captain Kangaroo.

A recurring gag on the program involved Captain Kangaroo being repeatedly rained upon with ping pong balls in what can only be described as a predictive programming exercise. The Captain’s distain for the event was all a part of the conditioned response in that it implied the recurring nature of this particular torment. While this was played for comedic effect it was obviously indoctrination and children were being trained to expect it and indeed to crave it.

Had Captain Kangaroo not be pelted with ping pong balls at least once each episode by Mr. Moose children would have felt cheated. That was the entire goal of the program. This may seem innocent enough on its face, but by inserting the conditioned response into the brain the mind becomes enslaved. Similar experiments with the same basic results have been conducted for years, most famously by Ivan Petrovich Pavlov and his dogs.

Here is a clip from probable MK Ultra indoctrination program Romper Room:

Notice how the entire point is to train the children to obey simple instructions so they can be better controlled by their masters. This program was straight up propagandistic obedience training. The children are being groomed to act as insect drones for the good of the greater colony by being taught to emulate Busy Bee. How many of these toddlers do you think grew up to become captains of industry? More than likely they are simple workers who push the button and turn the knob.

Another recurring skit on Romper Room was the Magic Mirror:

In this skit the children were told, after a psychedelic light show, that the host could see them (indeed addressing some of them by name) through the Magic Mirror. The premise was meant to instill in the child the idea of being under constant surveillance by way of an all-knowing being. Blind obedience to authority, whether religious or governmental, is the obvious goal of such an exercise.

Clearly MK Ultra is still going strong. The New World Order elite have been indoctrinating the youth of the planet via children’s television programming for generations now. At last tally, Sesame Street and assorted spin-offs had been converted and repackaged for transmission into more than thirty other countries worldwide and some twenty different languages.

10 Responses to “C is for Conspiracy: the Sesame Street MK Ultra connection”

Did you notice the owl on the wall in the back of the room in the Romper Room “Bee” video? Scary!

Brad - October 31, 2008 at 10:05 pm

Indeed, the symbolic subtext of Romper Room couldn’t be much more blatant unles

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i think this thread may be better suited in another topic. moderator?

this is more mind control.. but all i heard was "sesame street was the first tv program they started with" i don't know who "they" were.

i lucid dream.

i'll look around.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
You have certainly done your homework!

I have researched MK Ultra quite deeply & agree that television programming is just that - PROGRAMMING.
I loved watching Sesame Street as a kid as well as Capt. Kangaroo & Romper Room. I was aware of the Magic Mirror in relation to MK Ultra, but you enlightened me with your information about Capt. K.
I think the program I was trying to think of was H.R. Puff & Stuff. Does that ring a bell with you?
I would love to see some clips of Sesame Street illustrating the MK Ultra mind control programming.
Children will always be able to recognize symbols long before they are able to read words & this is certainly one of the MK Ultra focal points. I STILL never have figured out why/how the Teletubbies became to popular. They were sooo wierd. I mean, just out there! Those strange symbols on their heads? Hmmm. I know I read something about these symbols somewhere & what they meant ....
My friend bought one of the teletubbies plush talking dolls for her kid one year. The only thing was that it would say the word 'fa99ot'.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

Do you have any basis for this or are you just throwing pseudo conspiracy ideas out there with no information?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
What programming exactly is the show doing here? Yup, those ABCs are something. Learning about other cultures is just downright wrong. And learning how to deal with social issues as a kid, GASP!

Does Sesame Street involve a lot of psychology? Yes. They involve psychologists to figure out how to make the show more endearing to children for them to learn. Some of it just came out of chance.

Elmo was only meant to be on for 2 weeks. But he was so hugely popular, that he is now the biggest name in Sesame Street.

They figured out that preschoolers start losing interest after about 40 minutes, that is when Elmo comes on.

But that is far as the mind programming goes.

Sesame Street was almost killed by Barney. Thank heavens it pulled through.

I thought all this, shows and musical groups and cartoons ruining the minds of children died out in teh 80s.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
i'd have to check the show out in terms of symbolism and colors.

the world of mind control is not as it seems in reality. they are heavy into symbols, words and colors.

we look at the script and overall view of things. it's how our mind thinks. same thing with subliminal messages that are injected into these tv programs, etc. we can't see them, but our subconscious mind does.

go to the symbols for a deeper meaning.

if in fact this was the first television program that was used, then there must be others.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by miasria

You're certainly right about how colors are used, but don't overlook how SOUNDS are huge when it comes to programming. When you combine the colors with the sounds, it helps to embed the message more deeply. I wish I could locate a video demonstrating this. I'll keep looking.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't know where in that wikipedia link it says anything about an MK ULTRA angle, but if it was funded by the Corporation for Public Broadcasting(the govt), the US Dept of Education, and the Carnegie and Ford foundations, then, yes, it is not at all what it seems to be, and is all part of the control system.

This is tragically shocking. I was 5 in 69, I grew up with Sesame Street. My sister was even ON Sesame Street! To this day I remember multiples of 3 by that little song, with a football team running on the field and number 30 being the biggest one. I remember it clear as day, and a bunch of other ones now that I think about it, forty years later. Shows how deeply it is impressed on my brain.

And think about it: Cookie Monster is like a junkie, Oscar the Grouch is like a homeless bum, Bert and Ernie are gay, Big Bird is I don't know what, he sees the Snufflufagus like a drunk with DTs seeing a pink elephant....

Man, that is all trippy. I can't believe this. Of course I didn't think anything of it at the time, I was a little kid. My parents didn't actually watch the show, all they noticed was numbers and letters, good for kids, right? It easily could be full of subliminal programming. Thus, if Carnegie and Ford were behind it, it probably IS.

And then there were even trippier ones, like the above mentioned HR Puff n Stuff. That was like a complete acid trip, I wonder what the programming was in that one. And who remembers the Banana Splits? That was also hippy trippy to the max, they were like the Weathermen and the Yippies on laughing gas or something.

Anything that was invented and funded by Carnegie, Ford (robber barons), and the govt, does NOT have your children's best interest at heart, you can bet on it. I wonder WHAT was being injected into my brain at that impressionable age?

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptChaos

You are so right!

Carnegie-Mellon were huge supporters of '___' experimentation. Thanks for verifying the HR Puff n Stuff.
Can anyone upload a short video of that show? It was really trippy!

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
here it is...

HR Puffnstuff
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-5-2010 by miasria]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
Sesame Street: Same Old Bert

[edit on 22-5-2010 by miasria]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

And think about it: Cookie Monster is like a junkie, Oscar the Grouch is like a homeless bum, Bert and Ernie are gay, Big Bird is I don't know what, he sees the Snufflufagus like a drunk with DTs seeing a pink elephant....

I grew up on Sesame Street - it debuted when I was 1. When my kids started watching it, Elmo had been added and Snuffelupagus was visible to everyone. I was so confused I called my mom to make sure that Snuffelupagus used to be invisible!

new topics

top topics

join