It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is your best guess as to why these vaccines are being pushed?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I go back to our children. They are pushing this for children to take and pushing for them to take it younger and younger even though there is no proof they are at risk to get the China virus or spread it.

So what is your best guess. I don’t know the reasons but I know when someone is lying to me. My mind keeps going to the worse possible reason. Population control. I have heard absolutely no good reason for children wearing mask much less getting this vaccine but they are pushing harder and harder. Why?

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Funny enough, I read a report yesterday in daily mail about someone who did an analysis of what the World could see in 20 years time and one of the results was decreased population, so I wonder why they added that in there?? Possibly a thumbs up to those in the know... that this C-19 and the Vaccines will do the job nicely!

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777

Funny enough, I read a report yesterday in daily mail about someone who did an analysis of what the World could see in 20 years time and one of the results was decreased population, so I wonder why they added that in there?? Possibly a thumbs up to those in the know... that this C-19 and the Vaccines will do the job nicely!

Things just seem to keep fitting. I have seen those studies where they keep expecting populations to decrease with no good reasons. Almost like they know something we don’t.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Although the depopulation idea is somewhat popular (re: Georgia guide stones, Deagle, etc), I *know* the gubbermun't isn't that clever, having worked for them in some capacity for 30 years. They're just clueless and not mentally agile in most cases. Sure, there might be some brilliant mastermind [Dr. Evil] behind everything, but I really doubt it.

My best guess: follow the money. It's that simple.
edit on 16-7-2021 by Avardan because: Cuz I can't use the word "etc" with only a list of one thing

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

I don't think depopulation is what everyone is expecting: mass death. Instead, at some point are we even going to be able to explain what a "human" is? Depopulation of humans and repopulation of Person+.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Multiple choice:

- test run for something (not necessarily virus)
- triage of population into "essential" and "inessential" individuals
- conditioning populace to obey

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Everything that was once “crazy talk” is now true. Whoever funded the Georgia Guidestones was obviously an elite.
Just like the heads of the vaccine companies. Just like Bill Gates, just like Klaus Schwab.
I encourage everyone to go and get the vacc....err I mean experimental gene therapy. just send me your women when you want to have children....if you survive the blood clots and myocarditis, that is.
edit on 16-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-7-2021 by NotGuilty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Some people somewhere hate the Human Spirit and the creative and artistic souls that some possess?

I dunno. Hard to say why all this is upon us.

Fate? Prophecy? Poor choices amongst the Uber-wealthy elite?

The song Imagine is about to have a revival…..

It’s a really weird, sad, and uncomfortable time to be alive I guess.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: oddscreenname

If you were to read the reports rather than listing to Infowars you would know that the predicted cause won't be something sinister. It will be the growing African and Asian Middle classes choosing to have fewer children because they will have to adults that want more leisure time.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Fat stacks for the pharmaceutical companies.

No one wants to kill you since you're each all tiny little golden geese.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

The possibilities for control gave the government a wet dream.

We're in the middle of that dream.

I can see forced vax by the end of this year almost globally.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Well, that's a hard one. I think it could be multiple choice as others have said. My top one being depopulation. Not in a mass death kind of way, people dropping in the streets and all that. But if you have pre existing conditions and you get a blood clot and keep over or some other "complication" that has a side effect of death so be it. I think the real monster will rear its ugly head will be the mass sterilization in the younger set thats due to get it is getting the vaccine. Also if I were a betting man, I'd say they won't find out until they go to have kids.

The others are pretty basic and don't require much explanation. They are, as follows obedience training, a test run for something bigger, or working us towards that whole "you'll own nothing and love it" bs they are pushing. Or here's a real joke, the world's government's really love us and want us safe and healthy🤪🤪.

Either way it's quite creepy and really runs me the wrong way. Another poster said through personal experience he thought the government is to stupid to pull something off. I'd beg to differ on the simple premise of the whole collective goverment doesnt need to be in on the plan. Just a select few in different sectors and bam you could do it.
Kind of like a "person" can be very intelligent, and can accomplish much. A small group of intelligent people could accomplish ten fold of that single intelligent individual. But then you put a very large group together, and whatever aim you had quickly divulges into a Charlie Foxtrot.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Personally, I believe this is all a giant forced push towards the "Great Reset".

First it starts with depopulation. Covid tends to weed out the undesirables, the people who are leeches on the system. The people most affected by covid have been elderly, sickly, obese, etc.....so get rid of them. Why else would they have been placing covid patients into nursing homes, besides just being negligent??

Next, the vaccine is a way to not only weed out a bit more undesirables, but to also see who can be easily controlled. Many people are getting sick from these vaccines, so time will tell if they survive. Now they have people going door to door to determine who's able to be controlled, and who needs to be controlled and/or taken care of.

When you look at all of that compared to other thing we're seeing, I just can't help but feel they're making the great reset happen whether we want it to or not.

Many places out there are greatly understaffed because nobody wants to work. Nobody wants to work because they got hooked on free money that ended up paying them far more than they would have gotten at their jobs.

Working in banking we're now told there's another "coin shortage", but no understandable reason why. Everything is open, coins are being sold back to feds, yet, we tend to only get one box of coin per order no matter how many we order. One lady who works at the local grocery store comes in once a week to buy coin from us, which we have to limit, because her store half the time doesn't even get coin.

There's also a "gas shortage" going on in my area. Rumors of an upcoming "meat shortage". Then let's not forget people destroying the housing market by over-paying for homes making it so that unless you're rich you can't afford to buy a home. Some home-owners have told me they're afraid of taxes going up to the point where they'd feel forced to sell their home because renting could end up being cheaper.

If this continues down this route then by 2030 many of us may not own anything, but I doubt any of us would be happier for it. :

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: iwanttobelieve70
I go back to our children. They are pushing this for children to take and pushing for them to take it younger and younger even though there is no proof they are at risk to get the China virus or spread it.

So what is your best guess. I don’t know the reasons but I know when someone is lying to me. My mind keeps going to the worse possible reason. Population control. I have heard absolutely no good reason for children wearing mask much less getting this vaccine but they are pushing harder and harder. Why?

This one is very simple, if one child in the family gets asymptomatic covid then the entire family and their school class must isolate. It's disruptive and bad for the economy.

Plus, children are full of germs at the best of times, if they go unvaxxed then they provide a potential source of new mutations.

Children also grow up and may be infected as adults or teens.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

This one is very simple, if one child in the family gets asymptomatic covid then the entire family and their school class must isolate. It's disruptive and bad for the economy.

Plus, children are full of germs at the best of times, if they go unvaxxed then they provide a potential source of new mutations.

If they are asymptomatic, how does this scenario work?

Wouldn’t friends/family be infected and by then it would be too late to self-isolate?

Help me out here. I’m confused.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies
"It will be the growing African and Asian Middle classes choosing to have fewer children because they will have to adults that want more leisure time." quote.

I don't understand what that paragraph is saying.......can you help?

Edit:
Oh...ok I think you mean two adults...as in, parents of children.

edit on 16-7-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:48 AM
link   
What I am about to say is a complete 180 degree change-up from my normal party-line on this subject, BUT...let's just suppose for a moment (just a 'moment', mind you) that this so called 'virus' really is as deadly as "they" say it is. Again, JUST spit ballin' here...

And, let's suppose for a moment that the end-game is population control.

Now, this is a real longshot here, but...

Imagine the ultimate mind-game if "they" created a massive disinformation campaign about a vaccine for said deadly virus. They polarized half the population into thinking they absolutely REFUSE to take some "faux vaccine" for some "faux virus". But the virus really IS deadly (in some mutation), and the vaccine really IS real. "They" wind up taking out 50% of the population right there, and 100% of their political opposition. Yes, it would be the ultimate mind-F**k of the Century, but it actually is a pretty clever way to make people "off" THEMSELVES without TPTB having to lift a finger. In fact, it's actually BRILLIANT!

ETA - **shudder, shudder**

edit on 7/16/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Its money. Always money with these people. All governments are maxed out , federal reserve dead. The more people jabbed more money.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

If they are asymptomatic, how does this scenario work?

Wouldn’t friends/family be infected and by then it would be too late to self-isolate?

Help me out here. I’m confused.

What's there to be confused about?

The friends and family aren't being told to isolate to protect them, they're being told to isolate because they are potentially infected. It's to protect other people from them.

If a child is infected the whole family is treated as potentially infected.

posted on Jul, 16 2021 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
a reply to: AaarghZombies
"It will be the growing African and Asian Middle classes choosing to have fewer children because they will have to adults that want more leisure time." quote.

I don't understand what that paragraph is saying.......can you help?

Edit:
Oh...ok I think you mean two adults...as in, parents of children.

Married middle class adults in Africa and Asian want to spend their money and spare time on themselves, not raising 5 or 6 kids.

Things are so bad now in Japan and parts of Korea and China that adult couples are having 1 child by choice. So the population is stagnating.

This is starting to become apparent in Europe as well as parts of Africa and India.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join