It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Aware. First They Fact Checked Social Media, Now They Are Coming For This

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: Wide-Eyes

What if they choose to ignore the signs?

Who?

Anyone
Edited: here in the united states of america we have a right to think and feel. At the end of the day it's stupid. I just want the burgers, and fake pizza.

Hey man, I wasn't being snarky. I was legit asking because your question confused me.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac
Hell I posted a picture of Steve Irwin and Mr.Rodgers wearing a bob ross shirt standing in front of a rainbow. It was a photoshopped meme style picture and it was “fact checked” and said the photo was altered…

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
The only thing in common that i can see is DEMOCRATS.

originally posted by: ketsuko

The fact checks don't even make sense. My husband shared this one on social media, and it got fact checked. The fact check linked an article entitled "No, Chelsea Clinton Did Not Tweet That Barack Obama Married a Transgender Woman". You tell me what those two things have to do with each other.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I’m wondering if our : “No trespassing, soliciting, or witnessing” sign will do the trick?

This may have been answered, as I have not read through all the responses yet (sorry).
But they are being given a script in many places to ignore these signs.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea
a reply to: Rekrul

What are the main reasons people don't want to take it?

Is it mostly politics related?

Politics? Hell no!!!

Intelligent people refuse it because it is an EXPERIMENTAL CONCOXTION OF CHEMICALS and nobody knows the long term affects of it. Nobody knows the short term affects (6 months, 1 year out....). Plus, the people who are invested in this have already spoken out about population control. Then, there is the VAERS database. The list goes on why one should avoid experimental drugs. I mean, logic says: Don't put substances into your body that have not been tested for many many many years with absolute positive results.

None of these vaccines have.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Great, use the "Signal" platform. It is end to end encrypted, and does voice or text based transmission. That way you can send whatever you like to whomever you like.

Yup! I have been using this since it came out. But getting some family and some friends to use it, has been a hassle. Some people just refuse to stop using regular social media and their cellular texting *sigh*

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: DragonsDemesne
If you're getting your news from social media, you're already doing something wrong.

Absolutely, but multi-thousands do, which is why multi-thousands have been injected, continue to mask up, live in fear and continue to vote for people like Biden (those that actually did) and believe the lies the MSM pushes.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

lol someone on YT said in a comment they went to a vaccine lineup center and made sure that they made sure that the people who were lining up for the vaccine heard this song.

Someone actually pulled it off lolz

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi

lol someone on YT said in a comment they went to a vaccine lineup center and made sure that they made sure that the people who were lining up for the vaccine heard this song.

Someone actually pulled it off lolz

I hope he was there to get a shot?

Otherwise, why would he waste his time?

People don't want anyone telling them they have to get the shot. Just like people don't want anyone telling they should not get the shot.

It is each person's personal choice. People just want to be left alone, and they want people to stay out of their business. I don't think that is too much to ask.

posted on Jul, 13 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CptGreenTea
Are you being serious? I'm not being snarky..I'm just..let's says genuinely amazed if you are serious.
No.
I suppose it can be loosely tied to politics if you consider how one side has cancelled everything that does not follow the story as they tell it. The second they started silencing all of the stories of terrible side effects and pushing it so hard and pressuring people to take it and shaming, blaming,firing and cancelling anyone who dared ask questions about it-- it became a problem. More people may have opted to take the vaccine if ALL the facts had been clearly presented. (there are people out there now who blatantly choose to ignore facts)
With the media, social platforms, certain governmental administrations and corporations continually denying everything and threatening anyone with travel bans etc who doesn't gleefully line up or the jab all while pushing doctors to NOT prescribe other treatments that have been proven to be effective, just smacks of a hidden sinister agenda.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 02:52 AM
link   

hey that never occurred to me

if the covid vaccine is free worldwide and apparently saves lives then why arent other medications free to save lives worldwide as you suggested insulin, and many other life saving drugs

makes me question this entire thing

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

a reply to: seagull

Sh¡t. The only electronic signs we have in Illinois are telling us if we're going over the speed limit, and put your burger down while you drive.

I drive from KC to Detroit on a regular basis. I see signs that say "Use your Blinker and Get Vaccinated." I saw those in Missouri, LOL. One has nothing to do with the other but they are pushing it.

Even in our break room today, people are making fun of those that say this is a "plannedemic." The propaganda is working and those of us without the vaccine will be burned at the stake! LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is a real dictatorship. How far will they go ? And to think they accused President Trump of being a dictator.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I see corrupt life term politicos getting rich through selling their offices and their MSM lap dogs pushing an agenda and I'm just naturally going to be contrarian and question everything they say and be inclined to do the opposite.
Especially when the guy saying we need to stop voter disenfranchisement and get vaccinated is a pedo crook in the death throws of advanced senile dementia.

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Same here shaemac! When it was still called "Red Phone" I believe

Good on you for at least trying to spread the word and use good communication security procedures

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Twin companies keeping the World safe ??? hmmm

childrenshealthdefense.org...

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 06:24 PM
link   
You mispelt demon.
No c.

a reply to: bluesman462002

posted on Jul, 14 2021 @ 10:39 PM
link   

As a libertarian I hate big government, but these "social media platforms" need to be regulated, and stripped of constitutional road blocks. They're too big.

As a fellow libertarian–If people weren't so #ing apathetic and had refused to use services that required permission to store and sell their personal information and had stood firm against the state allowing spying on citizens we wouldn't be dealing with this crap.

I would like to say I'm hopeful that this will lead to more people being outspoken about this and actually doing something about it, but a very large chunk of the US citizenry worship das boot despite saying otherwise.

All of my acquaintances who were very outspoken on Facebook last election cycle have all gone silent. They're there, but quite a few of them have posted that now that the presidential election is over they don't want to hear anymore about politics, and have gone back to talking about the latest episode of The Bachellor or whatever. All of the Biden voters I personally know are quiet as hell now.

The programming is strong.

Honestly, social media could have been a good thing, but people are people ya know? It's not like we should be surprised at all that we as a whole are comprised of mostly dullards. I'm about to delete all my social media except Discord and Clubhouse just because I'm tired of getting banned for the littlest of things.

There are people getting banned for posting screen shots of AP articles, and Facebook's "Independent Fact Checkers" say that the article itself is misinformation and then links that AP article as evidence.

It was fun and games for a while, but now it's more of a nuisance to wake up and find that some meme I made of Peter Griffin running guns to Cuba gets me a warning or ban.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join