It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be Aware. First They Fact Checked Social Media, Now They Are Coming For This

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I'll get the vaccine if the federal government was abolished.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

I agree. This is not a wise move at all.

Not many people who have not received the vaccine, have not recieved the vaccine, because they could not get the vaccine.

The local news ran a poll that showed 46% of the people, presently unvaccinated, responded that they had no intention of ever taking the vaccine.

These people don't want people showing up at their homes with the supposed intent of educating them, that they are wrong in their choice to not get the vaccine.

There is no way they can make anyone believe there is not enough information being pushed on the public, when almost every business is offering some kind of reward for getting the vaccine.

If anything, with all the coercion taking place, the fact that 46% of the local populace, says "No!" "Never", it should be obvious they have indeed, made an informed decision.

Of course this will likely speed up the need for those vaccinated to need their booster shots. They can't let 46% of those vaccines expire and be trashed.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
a reply to: Ksihkehe
I’m wondering if our : “No trespassing, soliciting, or witnessing” sign will do the trick?

If you're outside a metro area you probably won't need anything. Rural and red areas don't have large DNC donors to pay off via fedbux contracts.

I haven't read this anywhere, pure speculation. Let's see how they intend to roll it out.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You tell me what those two things have to do with each other.

Hmmm...

Nope, I got nothin'.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The vaccine in my area is free. You can get it once a week. It's a waste of my tax money imo. Most of the viles get shipped out to other states, because people don't want it.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I’m wondering if our : “No trespassing, soliciting, or witnessing” sign will do the trick?

No, I heard that the door knockers were told to ignore these signs and knock on the door anyway.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Rekrul

In my area of Alabama, some folks had taken to placing an electronic sign along the highways, telling us that Covid isn't over (no kidding?), and that the vaccine is still available (good to know, I guess).

Apparently it didn't work as well as they'd hoped. I haven't seen the sign in several weeks now.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul

The vaccine in my area is free. You can get it once a week. It's a waste of my tax money imo. Most of the viles get shipped out to other states, because people don't want it.

I think they are free across America. They have local vaccination sites where people can get their vaccines, as well as they can get their vaccine at a number of local businesses, and they even have mobile units.

Anyone that wants one, can get one. Getting the vaccine to those that want it, is not their problem. What to do with the vials that 46% of the locals don't want, is their problem.

I will not be a bit surprised to see there suddenly be a need for booster shots. Got to do something with those vials. Just storing them is costing lots of money.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

a reply to: Sublimecraft

Who fact checks the fact checkers? Unless we have definitive proof on anything, history can petty much be made up.
If only I could remember the protagonist’s job in 1984….

2nd line redacted.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Sh¡t. The only electronic signs we have in Illinois are telling us if we're going over the speed limit, and put your burger down while you drive.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

He sat on his ass and read records all day. Same concept as Idiocracy
edit on 12-7-2021 by Rekrul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a reply to: shaemac
I heard about this earlier, but isn’t this tantamount to spying, bugging, breaking the 4th amendment?

LOL! Constitutional Rights! Wait...you're serious? This is 2021 USA where issues like "Rights" long ago were proven meaningless so long as fear, offendedness, or convenience can be leveraged to refuse permitting said enumerated Right.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:25 PM
link   

What are the main reasons people don't want to take it?

Is it mostly politics related?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Money is the route of all evil my friend. Too bad paper trails are a thing of the past.

The lack of money is the root of all evi.

Mark Twain.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Great, use the "Signal" platform. It is end to end encrypted, and does voice or text based transmission. That way you can send whatever you like to whomever you like.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So, pretty soon, next time you are having a conservation via text and you are trying to educate a family member on why its best to not get an experimental chemical injected into your body, expect to see some kind of intrusive pop up calling you a liar.

Funny you should say that. I was really board and talking to one of those 'tell us how the health system is doing' calles over a week ago. Nothing very intrusice but I did say a couple of comments on his questions that I don't think someone wanted him to know. After the last comment, there was a funny noise and the line went dead. Not sure if it was someone monitoring him at his company or some government agency.

I got another call a few days ago, on another line, about the same thing. I scared them off by sayng the last time I answered questions like that, a government agency cut the connection. I said that I might not be a person you need to talk to. She sounded scared, said goodby and hung up.

I have almost stopped getting spam calls now.

It is not just the texts that they are monitoring.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CptGreenTea

What are the main reasons people don't want to take it?

Is it mostly politics related?

I know you asked @Rekrul, but in my area, most were skeptical of this vaccine before it was produced. Many were skeptical, because the story being pushed was about a novel virus, that was killing people by the millions. They were forced into lock downs, forced out of jobs, separated from everyone, with no real answers, just a lot of possibilities.

So a government pushed drug, produced at warp speed, was not viewed as anything that most folk were willing to line up for.

Since then, the politicizing had not helped with building trust for many in a lot places in Florida.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

For one thing, it's downright condescending.

Everyone who wants one can get one. All you have to do is go down to your local Walgreens or CVS. You'd have to be an idiot not to know that. It's as easy as getting your flu shot if you want that.

Then the idea that all you need is to "be educated" presumes that you're an idiot and incapable of understanding plain information ... like the information that the dang shots are easily and readily available at your local Walgreens or CVS for the asking among everything else, and you'd have to have been living in your mom's basement to begin with to have missed all the worldwide disruption that took place over the nasty COLDVID over the past year.

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

Once democrats made the decision to cancel free speech rights for those they oppose, even the slightest bit of counter narrative information became an existential problem for them.

There's no turning back now.

democrats must win EVERY battle over even small bits of counter narrative information sharing.

Or they lose the war.

Gosh isn't their narrative sounding more and more like 1984?

posted on Jul, 12 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

What they did is mocking you with the fact that they control the media and can fact check you any time they want and laugh about it with a joke of their own.

edit on 12-7-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join