It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Hundred Percent Doomed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I always suspected it wasn't about stopping the destruction of the planet, just avoiding blame for the end result.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dutchowl

Wow good heads up there Dutch.
I'm gonna start paying attention to that.
you just know they are satisfied with the amount of damage
they've done this time around. This right here is what ATS is all about
people. People sharing the information with people. Good on you Dutch.

edit on 2-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: TzarChasm

God is neither villain or hero. God is God.

God is both.. as God is All...

Easy.

Bless ya!šŸ™

Amen MS.

Morality is a human endeavour.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I always suspected it wasn't about stopping the destruction of the planet, just avoiding blame for the end result.

It's hard to imagine them having a conscience enough to
give damn but that does seem to be the case.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Can you explain why you believe this to be true max?
Because I have a far different perception.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Can you explain why you believe this to be true max?
Because I have a far different perception.

Have a look around you.

Is there any other species, flora or fauna, that exhibits morality.

Humanity is unique. We are each an image of God bought into existence to live a life with regard to morality.

When you and I leave this mortal coil our actions will be judged and we will be held accountable, to answer for our actions.

This is so God can explore the rich diversity of his creation.

What is found to be good in the eyes of God will be retained, everything else will be discarded.

Your compliance with the will of God determines what happens. This is your free will.

Unna cus?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Has anyone here ever took the time to realise our evolution lies with our ā€˜soulsā€™?

If we discard our bodies & just exist as conscious souls, suddenly our bodies, planet, space travel, time etc becomes completely irrelevant.

No wars no work no fear no pain no problem & no limits, no time (as itā€™s a shackle devised by man to give us some mediocre relevance & benchmark to our obscenely limited & finite time in existence), no biological tether could open the door to immortality, our ā€˜seedersā€™ have ultimately evolved to this point where we are irrelevant just some Petri dish curiosity like some bacteria enjoying an agar feast, completely oblivious of the vast incomprehensible infinite universe that weā€™ll never in our life time have the capacity to comprehend whilst we are still limited to our biological base.

Yes the biblical accounts are fairly accurate & honest, we are ā€˜gods childrenā€™ ie seeded genetically engineered. God was probably a pre cursor to humans who left this earth eons ago as that species realised along time before is the fragility of the planet, the existence of life etc & still checks by regularly to see how the experiment is getting along.

The real intelligence is everywhere, the vast emptiness of space is not empty, itā€™s alive & it is the vast collective of intelligence, independent of of matter, energy, laws ANYTHING!

The reality is the universe is conscious, thatā€™s the big secret.

There are life forms of various stages of development throughout the multitude of universes but the reality is that until the transition from our shackles is made they are all just as tethered as we are.

Space travel is infinite if you can just think it.

The bible makes sense when it says souls & heaven, it tells you in black & white. Even the rapture etc. The sins of the body etc etc etc, I am not a religious man but I see reason, & as an engineer I see the logic, when we become conscious souls, we can do & be anything we want, matter will be irrelevant, there will be no restrictions restrains or limitsā€¦ā€¦

Think about it.

Life is a fight for survival, if thereā€™s no fight then what are the limits but also what is the goal?

We genuinely are the lowest rung of ā€˜intelligenceā€™ that has discovered the concept of reason.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

You just made Jesus Christs death on the cross absolutely benign.

His whole mission had to be fulfilled because not one of us
would be saved from judgement without his sacrifice. We would
all be judged and condemned. Thru Christ we will still be judged
but not condemned. If it weren't that easy none would be without
guilt. What Christ had to do everyone of us would've turned and
ran away from.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Thnx. It took me a lifetime to figure out, He is it, They are it, We are it...all us cut from the same cloth, so to speak...

God is all. You. Me. Everyone. Pieces of God, the Total.

Karma....makes me wanna keep my part...ascending!

God blessšŸ™šŸ‘

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

"If God manifested himself to us, he would do so as a product advertised on TV."
ā€• The Exegesis of Philip K. Dick

ā€œWhat a tragic realm this is, he reflected. Those down here are prisoners, and the ultimate tragedy is that they donā€™t know it; they think they are free because they have never been free, and do not understand what it means.ā€
ā€• Philip K. Dick, 'The Divine Invasion'

From the Archives 77: Marshall McLuhan, The Medium is the Massage (1967)

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dbl post

edit on 2-7-2021 by Dalamax because: ?!?

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   

You just made Jesus Christs death on the cross absolutely benign.

His whole mission had to be fulfilled because not one of us
would be saved from judgement without his sacrifice. We would
all be judged and condemned. Thru Christ we will still be judged
but not condemned. If it weren't that easy none would be without
guilt. What Christ had to do everyone of us would've turned and
ran away from.

His death was benign, not banal, itā€™s whatā€™s good in the eyes of God that fulfills our purpose.

You will be judged.

His will be done.

a reply to RandyVine2

Your welcome MS

God bless you and yours as well mate.

A reply to mysteriousstranger.
edit on 2-7-2021 by Dalamax because: MBK

edit on 2-7-2021 by Dalamax because: Assuming banal was intended, benign is acceptable as would be benevolent.

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Randyvine2

Which is why I hope either MIT or Lockheed can do something with their fusion programs, that is the only 'green' energy that will make a difference.
ITER & the german Stellarator are our hope . Russia & China are light years ahead of the west in Tokamak reactors . There will never be free energy as long as there is money to be made off of old dinosaur juice underground. We are stuck on fossil fuels for hundreds of years yet .
Even if the worlds qualified mechanics , tradesmen and scientists were tasked to replace our coal fired plants ? ā€¦. It would take 3 generations to build pebble bed reactors or fusion reactors . There are not enough skilled people world wide to build 25 nuclear reactors at once . Look at the mess in Georgia ( US) that new nuclear plant has blown over its construction budget by 4 fold , and its years away from completion.
Besides , if the the amount of poison and pollution we injected world wide during the industrial revolution did not melt the ice caps , boil the seas or freeze the planet , what could ????
Your a fool to think we donā€™t have an impact on our environment & your a ego driven narcissist to think manā€™s day to day living causes major climate change .

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

a reply to: Trueman

That's not the point and I believe you are mistaken.
7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things. KJV

My point was that you are certainly correct in what you say despite
how the KJV reads. In other words for you to say. God did not create
evil. That could not be a more true statement.

10-4 Randy.

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine2

Isn't Michel Moore the genius fatty that some years ago was all for shutting down fossil fuels, and taxing people so it can go towards Al Gores plan to save the environment? And build those extra 3 mansions in different countries on different continents to which he will have to fly using his private jet?

And the whole dam thing a full hour or more? Ya. Aint nobody got time for that.

I mean ya, driving gas guzzlers may effect the local environment? But the whole atmosphere of the planet? Not likely. I mean lets not even look at other causes such as the continuing magnetic reversal of the polls. Which has been slowly in the making since the last magnetic reversal of the pols, some 15,000 years ago or who know. I mean even the fact that they have been monitoring the actual movement of the north pole since the 1950.

And not to mention that its moving toward Canada for a while. And since the 1950 it went from moving at feet per year, to today moving at about 40 miles per year toward Siberia.

Or lets forget all the other things which point to that this planets climate has always been changing, anything from clouds to poles to crust to you name it. Oh for only about every since the planet first created a climate some billion years ago or more.

So ya. I think yall screwed. God or no god. And in fact, if there was a god, which created everything and this all? Why would he waste his time and energy watching you all? Like he or she or it has nothing better to do. The arrogance of some people. To believe that they even worth knowing, like there special or something.

I mean? In some parts of the world? its all going dry. While in others are not, some like in the middle east are getting snow for the first time in thousands of years or more, and while in others, there drying up fast, to terrestrial rains in countries which usually don't get that much rain, to Siberia has even been slowly melting for the past few years.

Politics? I suppose thats one way? To go extinct, at an exponential rate.

But ya, I suppose its a nice film. probably never watch it. I mean, doubt there is anything in that movie, which has not been said before.

I aint worried about the save the planet people? Fools will be lucky to make it out of the next century alive and without turning to cannibalism.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Good post

Save the world Kill yourself

My favorite bumbersticker
edit on 4-7-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
And yet again, you make irrelevant condescending references in order to maintain some semblance of fake superiority.

You seem to be taking it verrrrrrry personally that this 1960's tech is not where the focus is. Maybe you should set up a GoFundMe and open your own power plant and teach those eggheads at MIT and Lockheed a thing or two about science.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
ITER & the german Stellarator are our hope .

Agreed.

Russia & China are light years ahead of the west in Tokamak reactors . There will never be free energy as long as there is money to be made off of old dinosaur juice underground.

I disagree, a company like Lockheed is not in this for altruistic reasons, if they can get a viable reactor out before anyone else they stand to make countless billions.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
You seem to be taking it verrrrrrry personally that this 1960's tech is not where the focus is.

Yes, I take it personally when fascists and terrorists force extraordinarily inferior and vastly more dangerous tech on the entire world just to further their war-mongering goals.

Like what happened with nuclear.

And even earlier, like what happened with hemp in the early twenties.

The tremendous commercial viability of hemp for biofuel and many other purposes as a threat to the Dupont/Rockefeller/Hearst commercial interests (petroleum, chemical, timber, cotton and timber industries) is the real reason hemp was vilified and eventually outlawed).

Interestingly, you on the other hand seem to be fine with it.

Maybe you should set up a GoFundMe and open your own power plant and teach those eggheads at MIT and Lockheed a thing or two about science.

I am a huge fan of efficiency, and it would be extraordinarily inefficient for me to do that, seeing as there are already companies doing precisely this.

That and the tiny little irrelevant fact that I'm not a nuclear engineer.

posted on Jul, 4 2021 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl
Yes, I take it personally when fascists and terrorists force extraordinarily inferior and vastly more dangerous tech on the entire world just to further their war-mongering goals.

Then you should be thrilled with MIT and Lockheed since fusion is vastly safer than 1960's fission tech.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join