It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could AboveTopSecret be One of the Political Extremist Platforms DHS Says it Now Monitors?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
At least we all get to spend time in camp together.

Seriously tho, i've never seen any kind of threats or stoking of violence on ATS. Must be our words they fear.

I have suspicion about several posters and their alphabet agency employers, strangely i get on with most of them.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

Facts like bamboo particles eh?

What a joke.

You do realize that not many buy the bamboo fiber thing, right?

And that many believe it was another democrat projection attempt?

That only democrats seem to be all that concerned about it?

And most important, that the equipment that was already being used for ballot scanning is perfectly capable of identifying bamboo (and other) fibers if present?

The audit team is using the correct processes and technologies to determine the facts about this, and most other ballot related suspicions.

While you are just repeating the democrat's misinformation propaganda in pathological effort to smear audit.

Desperate panic?

Or just unintelligent?

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just worth noting here...

The Biden administration defines the domestic threat as coming from racially or ethnically motivated extremists whose “racial, ethnic or religious hatred leads them toward violence.” It also says other components of the threat come from “anti-government or anti-authority” extremists, including militia groups, as well as “anarchist violent extremists who violently oppose all forms of capitalism, corporate globalization and government institutions,” a framing that suggests it includes antifa.

Source

Emphasis mine

I understand that many, if not most, on ATS get their news from right leaning sources but make no mistake - this is bad for everyone who isn't squarely a status-quo supporting centrist.

The qualifier of "violent" is included but I take little comfort in that as legal interpretations of violence can get hazy. Is it "violence" if we boycott a Corporation and it effectively harms their bottom line? Common sense says it is not but legally speaking that sort of interpretation could stand-up in court - or at least to a Grand Jury.

As for the specific question of the OP: Is ATS being watched?

As others have said, Bumblehive ( Echelon / Carnivore and more ) have been watching everything online for decades now. It's all analyzed by AI and recorded. Anything flagged by the AI for keywords or pattern is reviewed by human beings. This is documented fact.

In my view the logical approach is to post on ATS with the assumption that every word you write here is being read in real time by a living, breathing agent. I doubt that's the case but erring on the side of caution is good practice in this regard.

Personally I don't care if they watch me or not. I suspect I was probably on at least a watchlist or two before I came to ATS and I've probably gotten added to a few more over the years for things I've said here and elsewhere. They can watch me all they want. If they ever decide to come for me there won't be a lot I can do. They might put enough fear in me to make me watch how I say what I wish to say - but they will never use threats or fear to make me change my opinions.

(post by MykeNukem removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
The US government and even Canada have become so incredibly corrupted from the top down and the bottom up. Other countries are the same.

These "crackdowns" on "extremism" are really just a smokescreen that is being used to shift the spot light off of government and on to "Labeled groups of people".

Been watching these governments and their officials for decades become more and more corrupt and spiteful of liberty and freedom, until they decide they need to get all eyes off of them and put on their own citizens who must now be monitored for extreme views.

(Extreme views means people who distrust an already corrupt government and are on websites like ATS calling out all of their crimes and exposing them for many years now, and watching nothing being done about it because all the judges and all the courts and all the three letter agencies are supporting that corruption from within, and lets not forget ALL OF THE POLITICIANS who are 85 percent of them also supporting and protecting that corruption and are vocally calling for the reduction in freedoms and liberty nationwide.)

Those who should really be on watch lists are not the citizens of America or Canada or the UK or Australia, but in fact it is their leaders and officials who have been quite blatant in shining the spotlight on themselves for their anti freedom and lawless views (defund police and allow criminals back into the streets daily).

Follow their money and just look at how wealthy they have become doing what they do, and becoming so guilty and fearful of the citizenry, they are cracking down on us all! Sick the DHS on anyone who exposes authority figures who are quite corrupt. That is what it is really all about. To get people on board with that, they devise the threat of violent extremists.

Except the only violent extremists we have seen are the ones that our politicians have given a free pass to!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   
"Could AboveTopSecret be One of the Political Extremist Platforms DHS Says it Now Monitors?"

Why wouldn't it be? They get to kill two stones with one bird. Round up the crazy extremists and a recruitment hub to see who they can hand out the brown shirts to.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Yeah yeah, you guys are changing the goal posts when you realise you sound like the people who claim to be better than.

I geddit.

Just like the Michigan Republicans are compromised because they’re not parroting the Trump line.

Totally kewl dude, you guys are morally and intellectually superior.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Yes, we are most definitely monitoring this site.
Nutburgers beware….

(post by Nunyabizisit removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

The NSA monitors every online transaction or post on the Internet. You don't have to even do or say anything.

Snowden revealed the situation in his book "Permanent Record" which points out that not only is everything watched, but it stored forever and can be called upon at any time to smear someone.

Pretty much like the FBI and J Edgar on steroids.

Information is knowledge, information is power.

The most important thing to remember if this is indeed the case is it makes you wonder how much they know is going to happen and just let it happen or how much use the knowledge to manipulate and control the masses.

They wouldn't do that? LOL

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amy platform that lets conservative people comment is “extremist” to them. Anyone who doesn’t exactly parrot and cheerlead what the media (which is just the propaganda arm of the the globalists who have captured our country) tells us is considered “extremist” and “domestic terrorist.”

This is ridiculous, yes? Why would they do that? Because like all tyrannical systems, any criticism or opposition or even questioning of the people in power and their plans must be squashed. If people are getting other people to think about and question their actions, too many people might come together and resist.

So all of you retards who have cheered on and blindly obeyed and who parrot what the media tells you, and who cheer the censorship of people who don’t agree with you or your tyrannical leaders, YOU are responsible for the downfall of h this country and the hell that is coming.

So yes- the totally corrupted FBI and CIA and every other now corrupt and defunct and enemy of the people organization is absolutely “monitoring” this site and have been.

edit on 26-6-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
i am in the group that thinks the DHS told NSA to build a data base and surely ATS is a target site (as are all sorts of social-media sites with personal opinions and 'Soap Boxes' for voicing manifestos'...

no public let-alone-'private' venue is immune from getting recorded/analysed/dissected for domestic terrorists

(post by Nunyabizisit removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Yeah yeah, you guys are changing the goal posts when you realise you sound like the people who claim to be better than.

Uggh? The principles of democracy have been around for a while. Started with the Greeks in the history books, moved around since then. If you would rather a dictator like Pol Pot, good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for POLITE political debate will be enforced.
Any and all posts that directly or indirectly mention ATS members being shills will be removed.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Totally kewl dude, you guys are morally and intellectually superior.

At least you got that part right.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My real name isn’t DBCowboy.

Ha!

I win again!!!

Hahahahahaha

I let DHS and the FBI know your real name is Curly Howard.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: DBCowboy
My real name isn’t DBCowboy.

Ha!

I win again!!!

Hahahahahaha

I let DHS and the FBI know your real name is Curly Howard.

Why, I oughta...
Rating out Curly would also make you a stooge.
edit on 26-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-6-2021 by IAMTAT because: nyuk nyuk

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   
if *they* want to get you bad enough they will.

brings bad memories of the old Soviet Union / East Germany bloc
they'd put stuff in a file on you and keep it for years until needed.

I doubt this site is a priority. as mentioned, no advocation of violence.

I've been waiting for some *insider* to drop saucer secrets etc. no such luck.

I can see somebody (gummint) leaking info on this site as part of a larger program. preparing us for the aliens / Camp Fema / next virus.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join