It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could AboveTopSecret be One of the Political Extremist Platforms DHS Says it Now Monitors?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's much easier for them just to target us because who we voted for in 2020.

It's the only way to be sure.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 6262021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

I've never witnessed a suspected issue here from a user with active security clearance.

I guess a lot of these guys and gals get a clear picture of what talking can result in before getting on the job. As for some of the topics as hand, could covid 23 have an ebola strain? I don't know, but with the gain of function getting a free pass maybe? How pretendant Biden got a job at castlerock hurts. I don't know what is going on in the background? In some way I cannot be surprised to see this world with 9/11 getting a 'get out of jail free' card. Trying to understand it does lead to some dark places.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: carewemust

My real name isn’t DBCowboy.

Ha!

I win again!!!

Hahahahahaha

I know that. I've been monitoring all of you....., sneaky rabbit.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   

FTR...
I didn't kill myself.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev

I've never witnessed a suspected issue here from a user with active security clearance.

I guess a lot of these guys and gals get a clear picture of what talking can result in before getting on the job. As for some of the topics as hand, could covid 23 have an ebola strain? I don't know, but with the gain of function getting a free pass maybe? How pretendant Biden got a job at castlerock hurts. I don't know what is going on in the background? In some way I cannot be surprised to see this world with 9/11 getting a 'get out of jail free' card. Trying to understand it does lead to some dark places.

There are certain topics that I simply won't comment on in any way, because of NDAs from long ago.

Only way to be certain.

For example: One former office mate in a completely unrelated field, who is also a lurker here, and continuing his service through guard duty, was very 'upset' that a military retiree (both enlisted) was discussing a few aspects of a weapons system that he had a little knowledge of from 1991, not realizing that certain 'capabilities' were classified both in 1991 and still today, and that the office mate would risk prison time for posting the same conversation.

I've never sought or received any kind of government clearance for anything, but have worked closely enough with those that have to pick up few things that would probably get myself and others in trouble.

I frequently see signs that many other users here could probably say something similar.

And they appear to be very careful about putting someone in harm's way by posting the wrong things here.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Totally, there are some good reasons for it. There are also parts of this machine that is going of the rails, increased inflation is one example that affects all of us. What has happened around Julian Assange is a timely reminder to all of us. I found this site after getting banned for even mentioning him on another site. ATS has done good there.
edit on 26-6-2021 by kwakakev because: spelling

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Totally, there are some good reasons for it. There are also parts of this machine that is going of the rails, increased inflation is one example that affects all of us. What has happened around Julian Assange is a timely reminder to all of us. I found this site after getting banned form even mentioning him on another site. ATS has done good there.

ATS is the ONLY remaining site I am aware of where free speech is still allowed on a moderated platform.

Everything else I've seen was either completely unmoderated or nazi moderated (sometimes by other users) to fit someone's narrative.

ATS surviving is JUST as important to me as AZ Audit, and for very similar reasons.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

If it wasn't for those pesky mods...they'd already have us all in GITMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The AZ audit is the only way I see out of this mess.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The AZ audit is the only way I see out of this mess.

Bingo!

Everything else is just noise.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Watch there back mate, it is going to get hot.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nunyabizisit

ATS is the ONLY remaining site I am aware of where free speech is still allowed on a moderated platform.

Everything else I've seen was either completely unmoderated or nazi moderated (sometimes by other users) to fit someone's narrative.

ATS surviving is JUST as important to me as AZ Audit, and for very similar reasons.

ATS is a peculiar website in an excellent way, I've noticed. For some reason, there is a higher level of intellect, diversity of thought, but, seems to me, a lot of reason and sanity most every other such forum I've seen needs a lot more of. Whatever the moderation consists of, it's skilled and not Nazi, and has resulted in a very worthwhile website I can actually enjoy visiting and learning from. (It's as if most other websites are busy throwing out thousands of years of the best of civilization, more than anything else, until everybody is posting acceptably biased, moronic content. The web has become such an utter bore, in this regard.) I appreciate the large body of truth here, as truth is critically important, even moreso in a destructively, deceptive world. I say great work, ATS folks! And thank you.
edit on 26-6-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Dang, that’s some real desperation. That audit is a damn train wreck. I don’t know one republican who thinks otherwise. I think that audit will be the down fall of the party, personally. Total obvious incompetence. Pretty sure you know that, too. Again, shows the desperation.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

rumors was springer was actually CIA.

No, not Springer. But it could be anyone here on ATS. 🤔🙄

ATS has been monitored for years, especially after the incident involving an astronauts wife from Arizona that we're not permitted to speak of here. Not even in the R.A.T.S. forum.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

AZ is just the first. If enough can gather for what the constitution means and hold this ground to smack the MSM out of their daydream, the rest will fall.

Many of the other swing states are in preparations, if AZ can hold it's ground and finally get the media to admit is is just a bunch of lying whores, KO for Biden is on its way.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Dang, that’s some real desperation. That audit is a damn train wreck. I don’t know one republican who thinks otherwise. I think that audit will be the down fall of the party, personally. Total obvious incompetence. Pretty sure you know that, too. Again, shows the desperation.

Your consumption of MSM is showing, your mindlessly repeating trigger words " train wreck ". And no reports even come out yet.

This is Desperation

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Facts are exact opposite of what you claim.

I'm not psychic, so can't predict audit findings, but am completely confident that audit activities so far have been remarkably well performed.

Despite the demcrat's best efforts to obstruct.

I've been watching very closely since April 23, and have a good deal of experience in a somewhat similar field.

This is exactly how to conduct an audit if the goal is to determine the facts surrounding the actual ballots.

Seems to have democrats pretty terrified.

To the point of overwhelming urge to repeat democrat and msm smearing of everything related to audit.

Pathological.

Transparent.

And Pathetic.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS, you get a lot of that here. Can be frustrating, occasionally they have something to consider.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Facts like bamboo particles eh?

What a joke.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join