It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could AboveTopSecret be One of the Political Extremist Platforms DHS Says it Now Monitors?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Ever hear of the "Watcher Program" It took me over 30 years but after seeing SpyCraft on Netflix I finally figured out whom my POC actually was.

The word Gobbledygook did it for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: lukey7

this is a spiritual and information war

You are one billion percent correct. The biggest possible since man was created in his image. For those who wonder why God said that. Just think about ET and the others

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Something I learned recently from a leaked email from Dr. Fauci.

He claims that ATS started from bats in a wet market in China.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell
That's hysterica!!! I do remember Jim Carrey doing that though in the movie.

(post by BobbyJoeSmiths removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: carewemust

The NSA monitors every online transaction or post on the Internet. You don't have to even do or say anything.

Snowden revealed the situation in his book "Permanent Record" which points out that not only is everything watched, but it stored forever and can be called upon at any time to smear someone.

Well, this would be the one thing you have posted I agree with, not that I am happy about it, but nevertheless....

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Lol Of course they watch this site .

Years ago ATS was way more red hot as far as actual sensitive secret information goes , There were people on ATS discussing subjects that would make your hair stand on end.

Now though ATS is more a Political talk box , which is fine with me the essence of the site is still available.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

is this real?

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

"Real" in the sense that it's a video that exists on the Internet? Sure.

Correct or accurate? Well anyone with a PC can do a tracert from the command line and see pretty quickly where things start to fall apart.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Is it likely that AboveTopSecret.com and the discussions herein are being monitored by DHS, and (likely) other agencies within the paranoid, guilt-ridden Joe Biden administration?

If so, that's good news, for several reasons.

-CareWeMust

Yeah well how's it gonna go over with a decade long file that was enabled to persist for over ten years if I was deemed a threat?
Now all of a sudden I wear the boogeyman's pink tutu?

Experience with scapegoating was a '90s chapter in my unwritten autobiography. I'm aware of it's machinations.

Maybe focusing on their own organizations would do the public good...if that's the selling point.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

defending their propaganda and smearing

I have seen that over the years on ATS, it was so interesting, when there was all these cuts to the MSM a few years back because certain funding ended, and suddenly some of these ATS posters magically disappeared. Were they also funded; I think you can figure that out.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The USA is practically in a low-level civil war. There is absolutely no doubt that people outside the left-liberal ecosystem are being targeted openly and viciously.

I am not too familiar with the American judiciary but whatever I read points to the judiciary as the biggest weapon in the hands of the left-liberal ecosystem.

The left liberals are going to use the full force of the State against their political opponents. This is clear so far.

The biggest mistake of Trump was that he failed to purge the government agencies of the lieutenants of the left-liberal system. Trump was too busy either playing golf or saving his ass. This is going to cost his supporters dear.

Many people will be killed. Many treasures will be lost.

The USA will see increasing pressure from China against a weakening American military. I think we are very close to the third world war.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vedatruth1

The USA is practically in a low-level civil war.

The biggest mistake of Trump was that he failed to purge the government agencies of the lieutenants of the left-liberal system. Trump was too busy either playing golf or saving his ass. This is going to cost his supporters dear.

Many people will be killed. Many treasures will be lost.

The USA will see increasing pressure from China against a weakening American military. I think we are very close to the third world war.

The Left (Democrats) certainly kept President Trump busy defending himself against their attacks. Yet his talented advisors still made the American economy much better, and our country respected as no longer being a pushover and victim for "leech" nations.

CHINA has infiltrated American society (and our White House) to such a great degree, they are criticizing the "slow" actions of rescue workers at the Miami high-rise building collapse.

Source: www.msn.com...

Next thing you know, the CCP will have an office in the White House.

posted on Jun, 27 2021 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

This site has been watched for years so the simple answer is yes. Though some of my favorite rumors was springer was actually CIA.

You probably don't remember this

The problem is we all knew it wasn't true but I guarantee it put the site on watch lists.

I needed this laugh.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Three toed drift shifter blue lagoon Wrong Way Corey Feldman . Penultimate Warrior of flapjack the sauce sniffer . Mothman brand Platypus beak teeth of yore , and thigh relish.
21 Skidoo Indrid frozen dinners . 0-4 Jack Parsnips & The Solar Concise Void crossers . Foreign fist fighting or the weasel tornado scented candle

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
Three toed drift shifter blue lagoon Wrong Way Corey Feldman . Penultimate Warrior of flapjack the sauce sniffer . Mothman brand Platypus beak teeth of yore , and thigh relish.
21 Skidoo Indrid frozen dinners . 0-4 Jack Parsnips & The Solar Concise Void crossers . Foreign fist fighting or the weasel tornado scented candle

Where do you get this shopping list filled?

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Would not surprise me.

Use TOR.
Plant misinformation, etc. Even a small percentage of bad info destroys their analysis capabilities.

Subversion through information

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: vedatruth1

Spot on. 100% accurate. Anyone not on a war footing is playing fair, which means you are fighting the wrong way.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Could AboveTopSecret be One of the Political Extremist Platforms DHS Says it Now Monitors?

Hi DHS.

Guess yall were absent the day GOD was handing out morals and ethics.

posted on Jun, 28 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

God?
GoodOldDave ?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join