It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivermectin Shade - Playa Hate or Playa Participate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Decades of data and billions of doses record the history and safety profile of ivermectin. Add to that the perpetual scientific papers touting its effectiveness in prophylactic and active disease treatment in local, regional and international settings. What is the scientific argument for not using it? From my perspective, I dont think its a fair argument to say the supportive data is not robust when one considers the standards used to approve remdisovir and platelet therapy (early on). Even the vaccine trials were fast tracked with Phase III not scheduled to complete until 2023.

Just to reiterate the question so I'm not inadvertently being misinterpreted or encouraging 'scope creep' in the discussion. What is the scientific argument for not utilizing ivermectin in preventing and treating covid 19?

"Simplicity is the Ultimate Sophistication" Leo da Vinci

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FreeOrigin

What is the scientific argument for not utilizing ivermectin in preventing and treating covid 19?

There isn't one.

Second.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Some metadata analysis of available studies:

c19ivermectin.com

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

If your only standard of studies is one done by large pharmaceutical companies, there won't be a study as the patent on Ivermectin is expired and it is not economically viable for them to do so. For one ICU doctor that talks about his experiences and understanding of the situation:

COVID, Ivermectin and the Crime of the Century (Pierre Kory & Bret Weinstein)

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:26 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell

What is the scientific argument for not utilizing ivermectin in preventing and treating covid 19?

There isn't one.

Second.

Well, not quite. There is one recent study that has come out showing how Ivermectin disrupts the crystalline structures formed by hydrogel. For those on the agenda trying to control and influence humans in new ways, Ivermectin is not good for their plans.

Analysis of test sticks from surface testing in the Slovak Republic -confirmation of genocide.

The analysis was performed in the months November 2020 to March 2021 on test sticks in sets. SD Biosensor, Abbott and Nadal in an unnamed hospital laboratory from Bratislava, Slovakia. The test swabs were from the sets used in surface testing in Slovakia and in hospitals.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Thank you. But every response seems to be pro-Ivermectin. I'm searching for the opposite; the scientific argument against Ivermectin.

Where is the support for Merck's claims of ineffectiveness, the WHO/FDA's indecision, or the general poo-poo'ing by physcians refusing to use what appears to be a safe, cheap and readily available treatment? Is there really none?

On Joe Rogan this week, Pierre Kory said he went on trial site news to debate it with an unnamed physician, but I dont believe its been posted yet?

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm searching for the opposite; the scientific argument against Ivermectin.

That is going to be tough with Ivermectin on the WHO list of essential medications along with Hydroxychloroquine. It can be given to pregnant woman, babies, elderly and very sick. Also works well across many species, horses, sheep, pigs. I has been in use for over 40 years and has a excellent safety record.

Link

Where Ivermectin is ineffective is in the profit margin with an expired patent. It is now a generic drug that anyone can produce and is cheep to make. Ivermectin is also ineffective with the covid vaxx campaign underway. The Emergency Use Authorization would not of passed if there was an accepted treatment available for covid. Getting deeper into this mess and Ivermectin is also ineffective by disrupting the formation of hydrogel arrays.

Even if there is some study out there that shows Ivermectin does not work, sticking to recommended doses won't hurt you and will get rid of any worms you might have. So far all the studies I have seen do show some benefit with covid.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Basically they only gave Ivermectin to the sickest of patients about to die, and then compared their survival rate to less sick hospitalized patients, and determined it was unsafe because more of the patients who got it (which started when they were on deaths door) died.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FreeOrigin
Thank you. But every response seems to be pro-Ivermectin. I'm searching for the opposite; the scientific argument against Ivermectin.

That question has already been satisfactorily answered - there is none.

posted on Jun, 25 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

That question has already been satisfactorily answered - there is none.

I am aware of all the obvious answers about tptb and all that. And that this is a conspiracy site. But I have to admit, I still default to confidence in FDA/CDC based on my own personal life experience, position, etc. It genuinely saddens me to be present for what I see as one of the biggest debacles in the history of medicine.

posted on Jun, 26 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Are you aware the CDC owns patents on some vaccinations? How do you resolve this conflict of interest? I know it sucks to realize we cannot trust our media and government. In Australia, Rupert Murdoch owns one of the biggest vaccination producers here. Since the days of 9/11, the media have no legal obligation to tell the truth, the courts classify it as entertainment. When it comes to sorting out the facts from the fiction, follow the money.

Good news on Ivermectin

posted on Jul, 2 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Abstract concluding In comparison to SOC or placebo, IVM did not reduce all-cause mortality, length of stay or viral clearance in RCTs in COVID-19 patients with mostly mild disease. IVM did not have an effect on AEs or severe AEs. IVM is not a viable option to treat COVID-19 patients.

Ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19: A systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials

Follow full text links to view supporting data

Now view the argument indicating the data does not support the conclusion. In fact, the data support the opposite.

Pubpeer Online Journal

Wow.

Dae

posted on Jul, 3 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Now view the argument indicating the data does not support the conclusion. In fact, the data support the opposite.

Pubpeer Online Journal

Wow.

Wow indeed! Can't believe how blatant it all is now. So many errors, and not the first time Ivermectin studies have been sabotaged. It is so plain as day, no treatments, only covid deaths and get the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

join