It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Lost - GEORGIA Decides to Remove Over One Hundred Thousand Illegitimate Voters.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Wednesday, June 23, 2021

After taking months of legal and public heat for overseeing what appears to be a Nov 2020 Presidential election fraught with Fraud, Malpractice, and Incompetence, Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger has (finally) decided to do the right thing.

He's removing over 100,000 non-legal people from the state of Georgia's voter roles this week, after removing over 18,000 dead people last month.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

As you can imagine, former President Trump, who lost the state of Georgia to Joe Biden by only 12,000 votes (source: www.politico.com... ), has chimed in to state the obvious..

"Georgia now plans to remove over 100,000 'obsolete and outdated' names off their voter rolls.

Doing this, they say, will ensure voting files are up to date, while at the same time ensuring voter integrity in future elections.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE LAST ELECTION? WHY WASN’T THIS DONE PRIOR TO THE NOVEMBER 3RD PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION, where they had us losing by a very small number of votes, many times less than the 101,789 figure?

This means we (you!) won the Presidential Election in Georgia!

But don’t fret, much additional information will soon be revealed about Georgia—and other States as well.

It is coming out FAST and FURIOUS.

The 2020 Presidential Election was rigged!", Trump declared.
Source w/more: justthenews.com...

It's CRIMINAL that Secretary of State Raffensperger is only NOW doing what President Trump asked him to do, during that (leaked to the media) phone call, prior to Georgia's election results being certified.

Arizona's forensic-audit of the Nov 2020 election is now finished. The results should be published any day now.

Pennsylvania is inching closer to conducting a detailed forensic-audit of that states Nov 2020 election results.

Michigan counties are pressuring their Secretary of State to launch a detailed audit, if Arizona's results show a significant number of irregularities. (Michigan / Georgia / Arizona use the same "Dominion" voting machines/systems.)

Over the next several months, it's possible America could find Joe Biden and Kamala Harris presiding over a "LAME DUCK" administration, in record time.

-CareWeMust

edit on 6/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Arizona's forensic-audit of the Nov 2020 election is now finished. The results should be published any day now.

That is not correct. The Arizona audit is NOT finished and the results won't be released for quite a while yet. Maybe not even until July or later. You've been following the Arizona audit thread religiously - you know better than to say this. Why did you say something that wasn't true? It might mislead people and we don't want to do that - we want the results to come out when it's finished and ready to release. The truth shall set you free.

Edit to add:
I agree with everything else you said, though.
edit on 23-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added one extra point.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Whether the audit is over or not this just alone proves that Trump won that state. By a landslide even. Not hard to see that this is not the only state.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Whether the audit is over or not this just alone proves that Trump won that state. By a landslide even. Not hard to see that this is not the only state.

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Only because Trump is the absolute best at always being right
and a really cool presidential perfect POTUS. And look at the
sh!t that was allowed to cheat and lie and slither it's way in.
That nobody voted for because he's an idiot.

Joe Biden get out of my house!
edit on 23-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

My friend. Surely you have noticed by now any "irregularities" or "mistakes" somehow 99% all manage to favor Democrats. But there is nothing illegal or cheating. They are just random mistakes that all happen to favor Democrats.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   

edit on 2362021 by Wide-Eyes because: Not worth it.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Puting the issue of Trump aside, the real problem is that going forward, there's no reason to trust or believe the results of future Presidential elections. In fact, its highly probable that the results of future POTUS elections will be long contested and the outcome doubtful at best.

And this at a time when American trust in government is at an all time low:
www.pewresearch.org...

Its down to something like 20%.
www.pewresearch.org...

What this means is that these elections ever less result in a legitimate mandate for the winner.
Put another way, the 'Center Is Not Holding"

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I don’t disagree, but you’ll have to prove the fraud if you want others to believe it and assumptions isn’t how you do

It does clearly show the voter rolls are not to date, and the POTENTIAL for fraud existed, which should ring alarm bells.

originally posted by: jjkenobi

My friend. Surely you have noticed by now any "irregularities" or "mistakes" somehow 99% all manage to favor Democrats. But there is nothing illegal or cheating. They are just random mistakes that all happen to favor Democrats.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Well as I have posted before. My Mother voted in the 2012 Presidential Election. She died in 2010. I saw the Registration Book entry where there was a Ballot Number and a signature, NOT her signature. She lived with me for several years and her name was four down from me in the Book. I brought it to the Poll Workers attention and was told to leave or be arrested. I complained to the Bureau of Elections and her name was removed by the next election.

I was also present in the 2016 election when a straight Republican Ticket on a touchscreen gave Hilary a vote. I was a witness while a Poll Worker changed the Woman's ballot to agree with her desired vote. This happened several times. Every time it was a vote for Hilary. Never the other way around. A County Judge stated that it was a "calibration error". Funny, if it was a "calibration error" it should have worked the other way as well. I saw the Judge a few weeks later and said "Calibration error my ass.". I've programmed touchscreens. As a matter of fact, that's what I'm doing today.

Yep. Funny how errors and statistical aberrations always favor Democrats.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I don’t disagree, but you’ll have to prove the fraud if you want others to believe it and assumptions isn’t how you do

It does clearly show the voter rolls are not to date, and the POTENTIAL for fraud existed, which should ring alarm bells.

There's been dozens of proven cases. You probably just dismiss them all as isolated incidents that were too small to affect anything. Mailman throwing away or destroying completed mail in ballots. Voting machines incorrectly tallying votes. It's all out there.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I haven’t dismissed them, but good on you for assuming things. Nothing will change if you don’t improve your strategy. Call a spade a spade, otherwise you will be called a conspiracy theorist and promptly dismissed. Do I think it’s probably Trump won? Yes. Do I think this helps that case? Yes. Do I think it provides the missing proof needed? It is one piece of the puzzle. Don’t shoot your shot so early, friend.

There's been dozens of proven cases. You probably just dismiss them all as isolated incidents that were too small to affect anything. Mailman throwing away or destroying completed mail in ballots. Voting machines incorrectly tallying votes. It's all out there.

edit on 23-6-2021 by Neobucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

There is a reason they left 118,000 illegitimate voter names on the roles until after the presidential election, and it wasn't good and it wasn't honest.

While this may not "prove" that Donald Trump won the state, it is definitely strongly indicative of corrupt intent and a probable corrupt outcome.

There's an old saying:

There are two kinds of people: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data ...

:
edit on 2021 6 23 by incoserv because: typo.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

edit on 23-6-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I fully agree, let’s work with that as a starting point. Those are things I’ve already stated.

originally posted by: incoserv

There is a reason they left 118,000 illegitimate cutter names in the roles until after they presidential election, and it wasn't good and it wasn't honest.

While this may not "prove" that Donald Trump won the state, it is definitely strongly indicative of corrupt intent.

There's an old saying:

There are two kinds of people: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data ...

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Often enough to avoid accusations of fraud.

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

www.pbs.org...

And definitely not until after an election that one contested part has literally threatened to win by cheating.
edit on 2021 6 23 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

How often is that? Seriously.
You could purge voter rolls daily and there would still be some sore losers who claim fraud, no matter what.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join