It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Lost - GEORGIA Decides to Remove Over One Hundred Thousand Illegitimate Voters.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Neobucket

Did any of the 100,000 that should have been purged in November vote? Most of which were either dead (voter fraud) or no longer living in the district (voter fraud). I simply clarified that position that when you find such voter fraud to keep looking to see if there was a coverup.

Since they seem to be okay with major vote counting taking place without clear observation that resulted in leads switching places...that just might be something to take a closer look at. Especially after such a purge of the voter rolls.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Joe and Kamala are collapsing, but that's leaving America in a very dangerous place.

They need to be replaced ASAP.

CW I'm nervous as hell. My hands shake all the time like I'm 80
yo. I'm short with everyone I know. I've always been course with
people on these boards. But lately I'm just turning mean and
bitter. I say a lot of stupid crap now I never would have thought was
funny before. I signed off yesterday cause I was disgusted by the way
I was treating people. I nodded off for little while and when I woke
up I knew what was bothering me.

It's fear.

I've just never dealt with fear like this before. Not for myself
but for our country. And for all the little ones who are barely
getting a taste of life. I never thought I'd ever hear myself
come close to saying it.

But I'm scared and I don't want to tell any one I know. Because
then it will spread worse than covid. And be far more devastating.
Then again I might be scared for myself in a different way. Cause
I'm starting to realize I never cared about anything enough to be
afraid. The difference is now I do. So I have a few more apologies
to make around here. But I can't treat people like that anymore.
IT feels horrible. Am I be'n a wuss? IDK maybe.
edit on 23-6-2021 by Randyvine2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You are right. It proves fraud which is criminal especially since they knew about it and allowed them to be counted.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

If they state they are purging I am sure they will be removing other information as well. If they get rid of them along with it would be whether or not they voted...right?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I'm starting to think no one knows how to read.

First, nothing has been purged, it's a list of people who could be purged if they don't reply stating why they shouldn't be purged. And yeah, that includes the dead ones too.

Second, the bulk of these people haven't voted in over five years so it would be odd to say they cheated since they wouldn't have come up on this list.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

First, nothing has been purged, it's a list of people who could be purged if they don't reply stating why they shouldn't be purged. And yeah, that includes the dead ones too. But they should have already been purged...right?

Second, the bulk of these people haven't voted in over five years so it would be odd to say they cheated since they wouldn't have come up on this list. What is bilk of over 100k votes? 1k...5k...50k...just wondering for those who might not be able to read....

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
But they should have already been purged...right?

These are people who died since the election.

What is bilk of over 100k votes? 1k...5k...50k...just wondering for those who might not be able to read....

If you can't read than I guess you're SOL because you would have already known about the first question let alone this one.

edit on 23-6-2021 by AugustusMasonicus because: I'm a Q-Cumber posting from the future

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Lets talk about it. Lets change the subject.

It's clear they wont go without violence. You cant talk insect out of your house.
Let the society collapse first. Then take the republic back under a veil of chaos
edit on 23/6/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
My question, how many of those 100,000 voted in the last election? That's the number I would need to see. Just because you're on the registration list doesn't mean you voted. How many died? How many moved? How many have re-registered? Did anyone vote twice. Lots of questions.

Most registration lists are outdated. Blame you local officials. It's their job to keep them up to date.

And it seems to me, when they do find fraud, it was always someone who supported the Republicans.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

Routinely?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

States are starting to gear up for the 2024 election, and I'd bet that many are concerned that the right with try to give the left a taste of their own medicine, so some will scramble to update voter roles so that it removes an easily exploitable way to commit voter fraud.

This used to be "racist," auditing and purging the voter roles, as recently as, oh, I don't know...the last presidential election?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket
If you want to move goal posts you’ve lost the game.

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

Proof of Tampering is all that's needed in order to make Joe Biden an illegitimate lame duck.

The Rev Al Sharpton (MSNBC) says that is his WORST FEAR from these forensic audits.

Quit saying that. Nobody is moving the goal posts. But if you say a lie enough and with conviction repeatedly, people will begin to accept it as the truth. That's what you and the Left keep doing. So, stop it.
edit on 23-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Corrected a typo.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

If it's so easy to register as a voter in Georgia that any of us can do so today, from home, then I would say purge them once every 6 months and 15 days before the election. And don't allow early voting by mail-in ballots more than 15 days before the election.

That is a good point. But, yet the Democrats say Republicans are making it harder to vote in Georgia. Sheesh, it's the easiest thing in the world to do!
Prove you're legally entitled to vote,
register to vote,
vote.

Easy peasy.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

Haven't you heard? The Court of Public Opinion doesn't care about proof--idiots from all sides will latch on to anything said to them loud enough. Hell, it was as recent as the last election cycle that calls for auditing and purging voter rolls was called racist and an attempt to sway an election by removing valid voters from the roles.

That opinion only exists because imbeciles like Don Lemon and Maxine Waters and Nancy Pelosi and Chucky Schumer all parrot such stupidity as loudly as possible, and then their puppets regurgitate the lie. The same thing happens on the other side, too, but with different issues.

But "proof" has nothing to do with anything anymore, and that's the sad truth of where we stand in our politics.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpThenDown

Why did god allow such deception to happen?

He had nothing to do with it. Satan is the one who controls the earth right now. Talk to him about the deception. Next time you use the word "God," please capitalize it properly.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

Whether the audit is over or not this just alone proves that Trump won that state. By a landslide even. Not hard to see that this is not the only state.

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

So what are you saying here? That it was just one big "Oopsie" ?

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax
The first time they do it would be a bear because I am positive they aren’t maintained. If they do it every 6 months I wouldn’t think it would be difficult to stay on top of

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Did any of the 100,000 that should have been purged in November vote? Most of which were either dead (voter fraud) or no longer living in the district (voter fraud). I simply clarified that position that when you find such voter fraud to keep looking to see if there was a coverup.

Since they seem to be okay with major vote counting taking place without clear observation that resulted in leads switching places...that just might be something to take a closer look at. Especially after such a purge of the voter rolls.
I agree with that

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Lol you think I’m from the left? That’s hilarious. You are assigning all manor of things to me that don’t exist, but good job battling those demons in your head.

I’m simple pointing out if claims are to be taken seriously, they should have some meat to them. As already pointed out in the thread, there was some procedure and precedent followed in how the rolls were purged and when.

You haven’t actually read through this thread to see my opinion on the matter if that’s how your responding. Step it up sharp shooter, you’re off the mark.

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

If you want to move goal posts you’ve lost the game.

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

Proof of Tampering is all that's needed in order to make Joe Biden an illegitimate lame duck.

The Rev Al Sharpton (MSNBC) says that is his WORST FEAR from these forensic audits.

Quit saying that. Nobody is moving the goal posts. But if you say a lie enough and with conviction repeatedly, people will begin to accept it as the truth. That's what you and the Left keep doing. So, stop it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join