It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

After Trump Lost - GEORGIA Decides to Remove Over One Hundred Thousand Illegitimate Voters.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, June 23, 2021
Arizona's forensic-audit of the Nov 2020 election is now finished. The results should be published any day now.

That is not correct. The Arizona audit is NOT finished and the results won't be released for quite a while yet. Maybe not even until July or later. You've been following the Arizona audit thread religiously - you know better than to say this. Why did you say something that wasn't true? It might mislead people and we don't want to do that - we want the results to come out when it's finished and ready to release. The truth shall set you free.

Edit to add:
I agree with everything else you said, though.

The Arizona thread got so watered down with people saying what they think, and what they don't like about each other, I likely missed the "results delayed until July" factual post. Sorry. -cwm

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Thats something the greater public would have to answer. What’s acceptable to me might not be for others. Why would you assume my answer is not serious?

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Neobucket

Often enough to avoid accusations of fraud.

How often is that? Seriously.
You could purge voter rolls daily and there would still be some sore losers who claim fraud, no matter what.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
a reply to: carewemust

Whether the audit is over or not this just alone proves that Trump won that state. By a landslide even. Not hard to see that this is not the only state.

Correct. Every single indicator, except the corrupted polls/MSM, pointed to Donald Trump easily winning re-election.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Neobucket

Whether the audit is over or not this just alone proves that Trump won that state. By a landslide even. Not hard to see that this is not the only state.

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

Summary: ELECTION INTEGRITY WAS NOT PRESENT in the "Most Accurate Election in America History".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine2

Only because Trump is the absolute best at always being right
and a really cool presidential perfect POTUS. And look at the
sh!t that was allowed to cheat and lie and slither it's way in.
That nobody voted for because he's an idiot.

Joe Biden get out of my house!

Joe and Kamala are collapsing, but that's leaving America in a very dangerous place.

They need to be replaced ASAP.
edit on 6/23/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
Well as I have posted before. My Mother voted in the 2012 Presidential Election. She died in 2010. I saw the Registration Book entry where there was a Ballot Number and a signature, NOT her signature. She lived with me for several years and her name was four down from me in the Book. I brought it to the Poll Workers attention and was told to leave or be arrested. I complained to the Bureau of Elections and her name was removed by the next election.

I was also present in the 2016 election when a straight Republican Ticket on a touchscreen gave Hilary a vote. I was a witness while a Poll Worker changed the Woman's ballot to agree with her desired vote. This happened several times. Every time it was a vote for Hilary. Never the other way around. A County Judge stated that it was a "calibration error". Funny, if it was a "calibration error" it should have worked the other way as well. I saw the Judge a few weeks later and said "Calibration error my ass.". I've programmed touchscreens. As a matter of fact, that's what I'm doing today.

Yep. Funny how errors and statistical aberrations always favor Democrats.

THEY KNOW THIS. Which is why Democrats do not want the thread pulled. It will all unravel.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   
That’s not something I’m disputing at all here. You don’t need to speak for me, thanks.

It doesn’t PROVE who won, it proves that there were at least 100,000 non-legal voters registered to vote though 18,000 of them dead

Summary: ELECTION INTEGRITY WAS NOT PRESENT in the "Most Accurate Election in America History".

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

There is a reason they left 118,000 illegitimate voter names on the roles until after the presidential election, and it wasn't good and it wasn't honest.

While this may not "prove" that Donald Trump won the state, it is definitely strongly indicative of corrupt intent and a probable corrupt outcome.

There's an old saying:

There are two kinds of people: those who can extrapolate from incomplete data ...

:

And it doesn't even consider the Dominion software "ballot flipping" that (likely) occurred on election night.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

That’s not something I’m disputing at all here. You don’t need to speak for me, thanks.

Just supporting your sentiment in an abbreviated form, using my own UserName in my own Thread.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

Proof of Tampering is all that's needed in order to make Joe Biden an illegitimate lame duck.

The Rev Al Sharpton (MSNBC) says that is his WORST FEAR from these forensic audits.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Exactly what we reckoned would take place... allowing the perps the freedoms and access to votes/ballots to devise newer undiscovered ways to cheat...

the supposed 'clean up of fraud practices' is a clever sham to mollify the public and to create the illusion of free-fair elections

the computers will still be hacked, the votes switched or materializing out of the thin air...but that vector is being deliberately set apart from the fraud-factor-fast-&-furious-fingers of the fraudsters in frisco

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Seriously? Now voter roll purges are proof of fraud? Funny how when the Left complains about voter polls being purged in primarily Left leaning areas the Right is all for voter roll purges.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Puting the issue of Trump aside, the real problem is that going forward, there's no reason to trust or believe the results of future Presidential elections. In fact, its highly probable that the results of future POTUS elections will be long contested and the outcome doubtful at best.

And this at a time when American trust in government is at an all time low:
www.pewresearch.org...

Its down to something like 20%.
www.pewresearch.org...

What this means is that these elections ever less result in a legitimate mandate for the winner.
Put another way, the 'Center Is Not Holding"

Maybe we're at a point that affects nations from time-to-time. The U.S. Government in its current form is nearing a "replacement" phase.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Which doesn’t automatically put Trump in office. Joe was always a lame duck. I’m not blind, I saw all the weirdness with the election and plenty of flags raised that 2020 lacked needed integrity.

If you want to move goal posts you’ve lost the game.

Proof would be answering the question: “So, of those purged, how many voted in the 2020 election?” If the number is greater then zero, then there is your proof.
That would be proof of tampering, yes? Not prove who won. Let’s keep the goal posts steady.

Proof of Tampering is all that's needed in order to make Joe Biden an illegitimate lame duck.

The Rev Al Sharpton (MSNBC) says that is his WORST FEAR from these forensic audits.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:19 AM
link   

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

If it's so easy to register as a voter in Georgia that any of us can do so today, from home, then I would say purge them once every 6 months and 15 days before the election. And don't allow early voting by mail-in ballots more than 15 days before the election.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Which doesn’t automatically put Trump in office. Joe was always a lame duck. I’m not blind, I saw all the weirdness with the election and plenty of flags raised that 2020 lacked needed integrity.

Good! We're on the same page.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Not quite, you think this proves something more than it does.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Often enough to avoid accusations of fraud.

How often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done? Every year? Every six months?

Georgia Secretary of State, Brad Raffensperger purged 309,000 voters from the voter rolls in December of 2019, 11 months before the 2020 election.
www.pbs.org...

When is the next big election in Georgia? November 2022, almost 1 1/2 years from now. So, again I ask, how often do you think this kind of routine maintenance needs to be done?

And definitely not until after an election that one contested part has literally threatened to win by cheating.

Arrogant Dementia Joe told the world twice in October 2020 that he would win via cheating and fraud.

MSM knew it. Top Dems knew it. (They were in on it)

But his admission was blown-off by (almost) everyone else, just like 90% of the things illegitimate President Biden mumbles every day.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Not quite, you think this proves something more than it does.

We'll see if it proves anything beyond S.O.S. negligence.

posted on Jun, 23 2021 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Why would you assume my answer is not serious?

Because even if you have the voter rolls being purged daily, it won't stop accusations of fraud.

Even in Arizona, that audit isn't really looking at dead voters or out of state voters illegally voting in the wrong state. They're looking for massive amounts of ballots being "stuffed" into ballot boxes by Chinese operatives, by scanning for bamboo particles, votes that may have been changed through computer tampering after the fact, and ballots that may have been run through copy machines.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join