It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Leaks, Trump Officials Focused on Democrats in Congress

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Wait why am I only hearing about this now? Why didn't the Trump DOJ leak all the information they found while spying on these Democrats?

Also if the DOJ is not supposed to investigate who might be leaking information who is?

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
I call him President Of The United States. As far as being a criminal, he's been in Washington for over 30 years and never had a ethical or criminal issue. a reply to: Xtrozero

It’s 47 years and counting for Biden doing nothing for the American people in DC
When you worship a useless turd, you need to get your facts straight so it sounds like you know what you are talking about.
AND he has been a Democrat all those years so he is a natural criminal with no ethics.
edit on 11-6-2021 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:33 PM
link   

It’s 47 years and counting for Biden doing nothing for the American people in DC
When you worship a useless turd, you need to get your facts straight so it sounds like you know what you are talking about.
AND he has been a Democrat all those years so he is a natural criminal with no ethics.
a reply to: RazorV66
Thanks for the clarification. He's an even better person than I thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2021 @ 09:44 PM
link   

a reply to: RazorV66
Thanks for the clarification. He's an even better person than I thought.

Thanks for the clarification.
Now I know you are delusional.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

My dear Mr. Road. You personally demonstrate a strong clan mentality by grouping your entire response into ''us'' and ''them''

Your first sentence sets it up as one team and the other team, though you make it '''my team'' and the ''other team''. You are incorrect in this assumption

In your second sentence you refer to '' your team'' again with the word us while suggesting that ''''we'' had to deal with it for five years.

In your third sentence you make it clear that you believe that I cheered when a president wasa spied on. Once again, your firm belief that some may cheer when the president is ''spied upon'' extends to my self. Wrong, The actions of others is their action, not mine.

In your fourth sentence you once again refer to ''you guys'' and Biden. Here you basically sum up the extent of your political insight. You and them.

Pot
Kettle
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sell your bs to people who don't understand post history.
You people are too funny!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

a reply to: Middleoftheroad

My dear Mr. Road. You personally demonstrate a strong clan mentality by grouping your entire response into ''us'' and ''them''

Your first sentence sets it up as one team and the other team, though you make it '''my team'' and the ''other team''. You are incorrect in this assumption

In your second sentence you refer to '' your team'' again with the word us while suggesting that ''''we'' had to deal with it for five years.

In your third sentence you make it clear that you believe that I cheered when a president wasa spied on. Once again, your firm belief that some may cheer when the president is ''spied upon'' extends to my self. Wrong, The actions of others is their action, not mine.

In your fourth sentence you once again refer to ''you guys'' and Biden. Here you basically sum up the extent of your political insight. You and them.

Pot
Kettle
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Sell your bs to people who don't understand post history.
You people are too funny!!!!

Now that's just down right funny there Mr. Brody. You seem to have been triggered by a post made to someone else which in turn was made as a reply to someone else again. So here you are, calling bs and then climaxing with the very same example of partisan excretion ''you people''.. As proof of that you cite my posting history with a link that in no way demonstrates your accusations.

You Mr. Brody, you,,, are too funny!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Wait why am I only hearing about this now? Why didn't the Trump DOJ leak all the information they found while spying on these Democrats?

Also if the DOJ is not supposed to investigate who might be leaking information who is?

Many inside the DOJ/FBI were at the time operating interference and operating for powerful anti-Trump factions😉

Hundreds of "employees" and "contractors" placed in very strategic positions 😉

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire
You are "you people "
Own it.

Oh and be sure to invite your ilk, again.

Seems you just can't stand alone.

Disgusting lot.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Own what exactly Mr. Brody? Own a fantasy that floats in your head like a mental parasite? Your demons are your own, not mine.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   

You might not have noticed but people around him have gone to prison, from Manafort to Stone. His time is coming because they are all a bunch of criminal thugs. a reply to: Xtrozero

This is how the left justifies themselves. The only thing the liberal Congress did for 5 years was go after Trump and anyone within 3 degrees of him. Trump, family, friends and anyone else remotely associated with him were under the full power of the FBI, liberal states Justice Departments, Liberal Congress in an endless game of can we find anything on anyone, and then prosecute to the maximum extent of the law. Or impeach him for basically nothing.

Who are the criminal thugs here...lol

It is insane you would agree with impeaching him just for suggesting Biden and son need to be looked into as his son made 10s of millions with credible witnesses saying Biden got kick backs on all of it. Trump went from Russian collusion to anything we can find...see if he has any outstanding parking tickets...lol While Biden's family was working directing with Ukraine and China getting rich off that association while Biden was VP and directly involved officially with those countries.

I really don't know what bothers me the most...Over looking everything Biden and Obama did in all this, or your weak ass self justification you wrote above.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Ironically, the two politicians under investigation did as much as they could, at each and every step, to confer spying powers to the government.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I call him President Of The United States. As far as being a criminal, he's been in Washington for over 30 years and never had and never had a ethical or criminal issue

Did you call Trump President of the United States too...lol geez

You must have weird ethics... How old are you? Do you even know why he was dumped twice by the left as their Presidential candidate on ethics...Liberals were smarter back then.

Did you know he fought for over a decade to prevent funding for busing as a part of keeping segregation alive and not have white kids bussed into "those jungles"

His Bill that basically created the three strikes rule put overwhelming majority of minorities in jail for life on petty crimes. You know all those people Trump was setting free?

As far as criminal...You all fight not to investigate anything even when it is right there in your face while hunting trump on anything for 5 years. If Biden and Hunter went under the same microscope as Trump did for Russian collusion it wouldn't take very long and you wouldn't need a fake dossier either.

All this is just a quick surface level reply too...lol geez

edit on 12-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

But if they knew who to look for, would they have needed to be looking?

Sorry, I'm confused. It seems if Trump launched any investigation properly it's still regarded as an abuse of power but the stunts performed under Obama are ignored or justified or there's simply deflection back to Orange Man.

That's what I'm getting from this thread.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   

a reply to: shooterbrody

Own what exactly Mr. Brody? Own a fantasy that floats in your head like a mental parasite? Your demons are your own, not mine.

Your hypocritical bamn support.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
1. There were leaks in the White House during the 45 Admin
2. Why is the media only concentrating on the Progressives who were investigated?
3. Schiff admitted and was caught leaking.

I don't care who is in office information like that should not be leaked. At all.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Where is the crime with Biden? You must not be very smart if you genuinely can't see that Trump is a racist. Speaking of segregation, Trump and his father were sued because he didn't want to rent to blacks. He doubled down on the racism by trying to scare white women that their neighborhoods would be destroyed by black thugs if the Obama era housing rules were allowed to stay. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Someone needs and should go after them because they are criminals. That's how that works. I'm not going to debate the obvious. If you really don't understand that then stop talking to me because we have no discussion. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Man you're bringing up every old debunked fake story ever printed !! 🤣

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Where is the crime with Biden? You must not be very smart if you genuinely can't see that Trump is a racist. Speaking of segregation, Trump and his father were sued because he didn't want to rent to blacks. He doubled down on the racism by trying to scare white women that their neighborhoods would be destroyed by black thugs if the Obama era housing rules were allowed to stay.

Why is he a racist? Was loved by the Black community before he ran for office then BAM! he is a racist now. Go Goggle and see how many prominent black leaders are with him in 1000s of photo ops. You are also most likely not Black as that community has a lot of thanks for Trump as to what he did as President...Hint more than Obama even came closed to. The event you are talking about happen with a building owned by Trump's dad and it was turned into an Hillary attack ad.

"This suit was brought as part of a nationwide inquiry against a number of companies, and the matter was ultimately settled without any finding of liability and without any admission of wrongdoing whatsoever."

It was also early 1970s and many people still limited who could live where even a white person trying to live in a black neighborhood.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How did I miss this? ...My sides....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join