It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunting Leaks, Trump Officials Focused on Democrats in Congress

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I"ve tried to interpret that last sentence of yours but try as I might I just can't arrive at a definition of '' bamn support''. Damn support maybe but that makes no sense. Maybe jock support but to get from jock to bamn is just to much of a stretch. So maybe '' you're a damn hypocritical Biden supporter''. Maybe that was it. In any event I did understand your offer of a ''mug so
I accept your offer and offer one back at ya.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Trump was liked by Blacks before he ran for president. However, the more he talked while campaigning the more shocking he became. He came out as a full blown racist. This is a side to his personality that was hidden, but in order to win as a Republican the real him came out. I guarantee you those same Blacks no longer support him. a reply to: Xtrozero

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Where there is smoke there is fire. a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

wow...Nice attempt but like always a fail on your part. Perhaps you forgot how many articles were lying about Trump, but at the same time they did include some evidence which showed there were leaks making up claims from some actual intelligence reports... For example, the claim that Russia was paying terrorists to hunt American soldiers, and that Trump knew about it and did nothing.

There was an investigation before this leak, and the investigation by the Trump administration found that the claim was false. But then the anti-Trumper RINOs, and democrats decided to change this story to claim it was real and President Trump knew about it and was doing nothing about it in their attempt to claim President Trump worked for Russia...

There was a leak because even though the investigation showed that it was a rumor started by some terrorist/s that were in Gitmo, the investigation found that it was false info. But again, the left-wing mainstream media lied about it. But it was after all a leak, and such leaks, more so when time and again they kept lying, do have bad consequences. Of course they would attempt to identify the leaks more so when these leaks were all lying just to put dirt on President Trump's administration...

As for unprecedented?... You are such a freaking liar... You know full well the Obama administration spied on candidate Trump, on his campaign advisors, and everyone tied to Trump, and these investigations were unwarranted because neither President Trump, nor any of his campaign advisors colluded with Russia...

edit on 12-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Once again proving that neither party is interested in the Constitution or our enumerated rights, it's all about power. Wake TF up America.

Wrong. There is a big difference between the false claims that these leaks were making which were still hurting the Trump administration, and the lies made up by democrats and the Obama/Biden administration to spy on Trump claiming he was colluding with Russia, or was a criminal when such claims were lies... But of course, since you agree with puting in prison Lt. Gen Flynn just for being your political opponent you would agree with more lies about the Trump administration... You, and people like Xcalibur254 have no interest in the truth at all.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: BobbyJoeSmiths

Wrong... Support for President Trump from blacks and minorities including Hispanics increased, it didn't decrease... Despite all the lies from the mainstream media and useful idiots whom have no idea about how the Mexican drug cartel and human traffickers work, and work with the Mexican government...

I haven't seen this in mainstream media in English, but in Spanish news almost every day we hear of a new candidate to President of Mexico that is murdered meanwhile Obrador has been claiming the news have been exaggerating. But more than 58 candidates have been murdered because Obrador works with the drug cartels of Mexico... Most illegals from Mexico and many south American countries work with the Mexican drug cartels even after being allowed in the U.S.

I have shown videos of Hispanics, even Mexican-Americans stating everything President Trump said is true. A lady even gave up the fact that her father is a Sicario and she wishes he was in jail because he keeps moving between Mexico and the U.S. to murder people the drug cartels send him to murder even in U.S. soil...

President Trump is not a racist. But he is unafraid to tell the truth about the illegals, human trafficking and Mexican drug cartels.

edit on 12-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

I"ve tried to interpret that last sentence of yours but try as I might I just can't arrive at a definition of '' bamn support''. Damn support maybe but that makes no sense. Maybe jock support but to get from jock to bamn is just to much of a stretch. So maybe '' you're a damn hypocritical Biden supporter''. Maybe that was it. In any event I did understand your offer of a ''mug so
I accept your offer and offer one back at ya.

By
Any
Means
Necessary

Now, you may pretend to not understand your position, but your post history betrays you.
More hypocrisy from you is not suprising.

Just own it.
You look foolish.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   

I see. You think I support a philosophy that want's it ends met by any means necessary. Here again you continue with the conglomeration of stereotyping that seems to be going on in your head. So again I will say that this is in your head, not mine and that is your responsibility to own, not mine.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump supports come from white males. He has very little Black support. a reply to: ElectricUniverse

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: dandandat2
Wait why am I only hearing about this now? Why didn't the Trump DOJ leak all the information they found while spying on these Democrats?

Also if the DOJ is not supposed to investigate who might be leaking information who is?

Because if Trump had leaked intelligence reports the mainstream media would be all over it and using it against him. Democrats would have used that to impeach him once again.... Never mind that the first two impeachments were based off lies... Such as President Trump wanting to change foreign policy for Ukraine, and democrats claiming that a new POTUS changing foreign policy is a crime, when it isn't... They had the help of useful idiots like Vindmand and the former Ukrainian ambassador whom both worked for Obama/Biden and wanted to keep foreign policy for Ukraine as Obama/Biden set it instead of following the orders of the new POTUS...

Heck, when President Trump wanted to replace these two, democrats also claimed this was "abuse of power" when a POTUS can fire and hire as many people as he/she deems necessary. Obama fired thousands of people and implanted his loyalists, all whom worked with Obama/Biden and the mainstream media to lie about President Trump and put as much dirt on him even by the use of only lies. More so if they do not follow the orders of the new POTUS. For this democrat CCP loyalist leaders claimed that President Trump was "abusing his power" when it is a power given to EVERY POTUS, and every POTUS including Obama changed foreign policy...

President Trump will be remember as the POTUS that was impeached twice over LIES made up by democrats and useful idiots.

However, democrats and anti-Trump useful idiots installed by Obama/Biden administrations can leak and even lie and the mainstream media would not call them on it for committing a crime. They are never prosecuted either... Which shows the democrats/Obama/Biden cabal are all criminals that can get away with lying, and with crimes...

Remember when anti-Trumpers kept using a sarcastic comment made by President Trump that if he committed murder his supporters would still support him?... Democrats/anti-Trumpers did commit and are committing crimes and they are indeed getting away with it, including murder such as the murder on January 6th of an unarmed pro-Trump protestor... But if police officers have to kill a black criminal....OH BOY... hell gets lose literally...

edit on 12-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I see. You think I support a philosophy that want's it ends met by any means necessary. Here again you continue with the conglomeration of stereotyping that seems to be going on in your head. So again I will say that this is in your head, not mine and that is your responsibility to own, not mine.

Too bad for you, posts here are retained.
The majoity of yours are about former President Trump.
Own it.
After all, they are YOUR threads.

Perhaps your buddies will honor your request and ride to your rescue?

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Nope, it is common knowledge that ATS members like you lie just because you are an anti-Trumper... Your posts and threads show it.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Well there you have it. Yes, I make threads about Trump and what a farce is is. You have that right. However, it may be that the disconnect here is that you equate that with a bunch of other things that I do not support. A lack of support for Trump does not a democrat make.

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As proof of that you cite my posting history with a link that in no way demonstrates your accusations.

Yes
Your history does indeed demonstrate it

Own it

posted on Jun, 12 2021 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

Nope, it is common knowledge that ATS members like you lie just because you are an anti-Trumper... Your posts and threads show it.

He did lie, didn't he?

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 01:06 AM
link   
They are all horrible people . We need Native Americans to show us a better way to govern. a reply to: butcherguy

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
Trump supports come from white males. He has very little Black support. a reply to: ElectricUniverse

ROFLMAO... Only the most idiotic people on the planet make such claims... There are literally millions of minorities that are pro-Trump. Real racists like yourself are the ones lying day in and day out because you don't want to accept that you are the racists. I am Hispanic and like me there are literally millions of Hispanics and black voters that are pro-Trump. youtube is full of "walkaway" former democrats, including minorities, whom are all now pro-Trump. Democrats couldn't believe how much support President Trump got in the 2020 election from minorities...

Larry Elder: Dems Are Flabbergasted as to How Trump Is Gaining Minority Support - But It's Actually Very Simple

CNN’s Van Jones Conveys Frustration with Minority Support for Trump

Woke Excess Causes Minority Voters To Flee the Democratic Party

And these idiots, whom like some in here, attempt to lie about Trump and his supporters being racists keep on claiming that President Trump and all his supporters are racists...when the only ones making claims that "whites are a supreme race ARE DEMOCRATS and communists in BLM, Antifa, Black Panthers, etc...

edit on 13-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThothHermes
They are all horrible people . We need Native Americans to show us a better way to govern. a reply to: butcherguy

Yeah? You mean like herding entire herds of bisson off cliffs to then get some meat and leave the rest to rot?...

Or do you mean like the Natives that complained that they were sent to South Florida and it was only swamp land?... But when Cubans were used to build in South Florida, like Jewish people did in Israel which was a desert that no Palestinian wanted and sold freely to Jewish people, a paradise was built...

Some people like Buddhists and traditional Native Americans, don't believe in bettering the land they live in. They believe in leaving the land as it is... While other people like Jewish people, among others, believe that they must better their land as best as possible.

edit on 13-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Wrong.

No, I'm right, both parties are garbage and erode the rights of American citizens. The only people who don't see it that way are politically deluded.

posted on Jun, 13 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: BobbyJoeSmiths
Someone needs and should go after them because they are criminals. That's how that works.

Well no, they are going after them because they are Republicans... When there is no initial crime and you just look for anything what do you call that. Man the left is so good at labeling to create their own reality.

Trump's unforgivable crime is he beat Hillary, and the left will not stop until they put him in jail for it...lol
edit on 13-6-2021 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join