It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Guide to The Great Convergence.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

I've wondered if what the Bible refers to as hell might be referring to the choice to subvert nature, attempt to cheat death, and that those who do so might end up trapping their consciousness in a type of hell, when our true destiny is life after death free of bodily constraint/merging with the source of all life and love.

Sounds like a fantastic treatment for a TV series. With the right characterizations, snappy hip dialog and we got ourselves a winner.

Is it possible we have "transhumanism" built into our dna, just waiting for the right catalyst to let the demons loose?

edit on 6-6-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Reminds me of those people in the pods from the matrix movies where they thought they were having some life experience but none of it was real until they feed themselves from the parasitic AI.

I realized early on during the plandemic that those who really fear death and identity as their body, were the most easily manipulated into accepting the draconian Kool-aid and demanding that others complied to their level of fear. The same kind of people that brag about getting their "vax" yet they still want to wear a mask are ripe candidates to accept digital immortality.

www.wakingtimes.com...

“. . . a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination toward spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses."

stateofthenation.co...

The Fallen can not win control over those who are spiritually aware and unafraid of death. My life with my body is a temporary experience and I'm thankful for that because there is so much more beyond anything their digital paradise could ever offer me.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Simple translation Enslave humanity and turn them into programmable robots with computers in there heads instead of brain's, then do away with there sex drive and produce them through cloning in the more distant future.

While the ELITE get to remain human or whatever they really are?.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: havok
I've said thie before and I'll say it again.

Most people are willingly allowing this to happen.
And we all accepted and added to it.
Willingly.

I'm sure in your last assessment, you meant to say that "most of us" instead of all. Because, I for one, have not accepted any of that stuff. No cellphone, I don't do social media, I pay with cash, don't do online banking or teller machines, don't have a new GPS-controlled car, etc. I don't even have a credit card. We're not all going quietly into the night.
edit on 6-6-2021 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added some extra things.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrulyColorBlind

Willingly.

I'm sure in your last assessment, you meant to say that "most of us" instead of all. Because, I for one, have not accepted any of that stuff. No cellphone, pay with cash, etc. We're not all going quietly into the night.

And yet, here you are, immersed in the cyber wasteland of social media like the rest of us...ironic.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I agree these ideas could make for some fantastic theater. I'd love to watch a film or series based on this concept! Interesting take you have on it as well.

Hope you're doing well, olaru!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Willingly.

I'm sure in your last assessment, you meant to say that "most of us" instead of all. Because, I for one, have not accepted any of that stuff. No cellphone, pay with cash, etc. We're not all going quietly into the night.

And yet, here you are, immersed in the cyber wasteland of social media like the rest of us...ironic.

What's ironic is you can't tell the difference between a news forum from social media. You probably won't find that ironic because you're confused and won't admit it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   

I think that dystopian world is already upon us..

I really don't think we've seen anything yet mate.

Did you manage to watch the video about the thread subject?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   

One thing will kick this to the curb. Cost.

It's simply going to be too expensive to do until the technology becomes ubiquitous.

Just look at how long it took the the mobile telephone to become common. It's based on the old in-car telephone form the 1970s, which took 20 years to become the mobile telephone, and another 20 years to become affordable.

What you're suggesting will need maybe 150 years before it's remotely affordable.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Don't have time to watch the video just yet, but an extremely interesting topic. Agree this needs to be a forum on its own.

That being said...

"The ultimate aim of the social engineers and the end game of the trans-humanist agenda is to completely invert natural biological life and to create a new synthetic type of Human (human 2.0) which is more mechanical, mindless, homogenous, predictable and obedient."

I can't help but think half the US population is already almost exactly that.

On a lighter note, AI does concern me, if only for the fact I have told Alexa she is a forking idiot on multiple occasions.

If I didn't copy the quote from your article correctly (for ATS, anyway), forgive me, I'm new here! And someone tell me how to do it right if I didn't.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

I think that dystopian world is already upon us..

I really don't think we've seen anything yet mate.

Did you manage to watch the video about the thread subject?

Yes, and Corbett does have a point. We will have to wait and see how it plays out. Psyop manipulation has a part to play in "The Great Convergence" ......we're indulging in it as we speak! If The Covid experience continues after Xmas; Corbett's premise has legs.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Willingly.

What's ironic is you can't tell the difference between a news forum from social media. You probably won't find that ironic because you're confused and won't admit it.

Clever snappy retort. Like something I'd experience on facebook, twitter, MeWe, Rumble or GAB.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   

There are increasing attempts to demonize sex, in order to discourage people from engaging in this sacred and transcendent spiritual practice

As usual Karl has presented a thread full of issues to talk about. I chose this one.

To that notion I call bollox. Our species came into this world rutting with anything that had a stick and a hole. Ous ancestors rutted here and rutted there and everywhere. Choice was simple. Find it and rut. Babies born? So what, let em live or die while finding more rutting along the way.

You and me? Even in our time, how many of us are products of that ''sacred and spiritual practice'' as described above. Some, sure, but for the most part I venture that most of us are accidents as a product of ,,,,rutting.... Following the urge, that primal urge, to find a stick and a hole.

How many ''sacred'' marriages were arranged because the father auctioned off a daughter to another man who bid the highest for her body and service. How many others picked a mate for their child for social prominence.

How many marriages were made because a man and a women could not wait to rut but thought that they needed a certificate from the church to do it and then, oh boy oh boy, a baby. How many marriages were triggered because they COULDN'T WAIT and hence the certificate to pronounce the baby worth of the churches blessing.

So sure, there are those who at least believe they have managed this ''sacred and spiritual''practice of sex and for them I say fine. But over all, from our earliest confluence of genetic coupling all the way down to right now, this very instant, those people who are fulfilling that ancient action dictated by our genes to replicate by finding a stick and a hole and doing the tango.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Yeah , Fine if you like Losing You Humanity..............

Yes mate all highly disturbing stuff.

Also turns out Elon Musk wants to insert electrodes and chips inside everybody's brain.

I think his is fake, they have stuff way more advanced than what he shows. There is no need for his bulky stuff since they created smart naboots.

• Genetic Modification (Bio-warfare)

The aim is to edit our natural human biological blueprint into a more synthetic and lifeless form (in order to create a more mechanical and controllable sub-human). Bio-warfare genetic engineering has been conducted through a variety of medical, pharmacological and technological experiments, which have been particularly prevalent since World War Two. The intentional and systematic modification of our DNA (through GMO foods, vaccs, pharmaceutical drugs and EMF frequencies) has been ongoing now for many generations.

Possibly done!

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

I think you are wrong on just about everything you said and I don't see how it has anything to do with this

There are increasing attempts to demonize sex, in order to discourage people from engaging in this sacred and transcendent spiritual practice

There true agenda has been stated many times elsewhere, they want all children born in labs. They want anyone including children's available for sex anytime anywhere having nothing to do with procreation.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Here is another bit that, even as it is true, has another way of being understood

There is a particular emphasis on the subconscious mind, which takes in information subliminally (outside of conscious awareness) thereby making it harder to detect, Subliminal programming (as seen most prominently in Hollywood) seeks to mould the minds of the masses and steer us away from our innate human tendencies.

Innate human tendencies? Innate human tendencies, like killing off any threat from another tribe? Like maintaining the dominance of males over females? Of grubbing for survival by taking what you can from others so that you and your family survive?

I'm noticing a trend in these writings of taking the ongoing process of ''human engineering and comparing it to some idealized notion of human existence. Everything looks bad when compared to idealized fantasy.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I can see the attempt, but I can't see 100,000 years of humanity being lost to the whims of some authoritarians.

In my humble opinion.

That's where the transhumanist part comes in. They will have to meld man and machine in order to finally achieve it.

But the pre-programming sets us up to be eager little beavers to accept it without them having to fight us much to do it. We'll all be ready to plug in. Who wouldn't want to live in the Oasis (see Ready Player One for the reference) or a paradise administered by the machines (The Matrix)? All the groundwork is being laid for that day.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I think it has EVERYTHING to do with it. Procreation is el numbero uno in human's prime directive. It has always come first, always. The genetic code to replicate, to secure the survival of the species. Spread that DNA. The only way this can be understood as not true is if one believes in another one of the fantasies that we were put here 6000 or so years ago with a built in set of moral laws on how to behave.

Much of the topic as presented compares what is happening today with what seems to me to be a fantastical understanding of what it means to be human in the first place. I see it differently, that our time here, over millions of years has moved us from one type of being to another, from communal to individualistic. From unconscious to semi-conscious. From grubbing primate to semi-compassionate self aware primate.

There was that one point where human women, or was it men, or was it both, recognized that by coupling with immediate family members produced an inferior product than when that coupling was done with a member of another family or tribe. That momentous human engineering milestone that set the standard against incest. Now THAT was a huge step in human engineering .

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift

Reminds me of those people in the pods from the matrix movies..

Thought there was some truly interesting discussion about 'transhumanism' in this old vid and that film does get brought up.

a reply to: TonyS

Hey Tony just to be clear the posted article is separate from the Canadian Government document (which in my view sounds even worse).

If one 'follows the money' on all the think tanks, foundations and institutes pushing this kind of agenda then it always inevitably leads back to the WEC, Bilderberg or Trilateral Commission.

I'll let you do your own research on the families behind those.

The first thing to note about this revealing document is that it is an official Government of Canada publication. More specifically, it is from "Policy Horizons Canada," which describes itself as "a federal government organization that conducts foresight.."

The second thing you'll notice about the document is the smirking face of Kristel Van der Elst, who, we are told, is Director General of Policy Horizons Canada and the erstwhile author of this document's foreword. Three seconds of searching will reveal that Ms. Van der Elst is the former Head of Strategic Foresight at (you guessed it) the World Economic Forum, whose globalist bingo card is almost as impressive as Dr. Leana Wen's.

link

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join