It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China threatens nuclear war.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Heaven forbid if other countries want Nukes (I would rather no one had them) but which is currently the only nation EVER to have dropped nukes onto another nation as an act of war, with the intent of killing as many civilians as possible?

Hmmmm feel safe knowing that nation has the 2nd most nukes also on the planet

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Your afraid of the dark because you don't know what's there.

And you have some very odd thoughts.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: yuppa

Bullcrap did he fall out with an Iron or suit press as well?

The bright blue suit was badly photoshopped. they blurred out the crotch in some feeds. GETTY IMAGES(highly reputable site) watched the UN EDITED ,and got photos from the un edited video.
SNOPES even investigated this and found the backwards pants image a freaking lie.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

You would not be the first person to say so Randyvine, ile give you that.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I dont see how that explains the mad crease marks that run horizontally all over the place.

Some kind of new style per-chance?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   

You would not be the first person to say so Randyvine, ile give you that.

And this is exactly what I'm not talking about.

I think

I could see you and I at the pub together.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

So whats will all the crease marks?

Like ive already said, they generally run vertically down the leg when pressed, not horizontally all over the shop.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
not the first time China threatened to nuke the U.S., probably won't be the last.
what i don't understand is why the U.S. still does any kind of business with a country that has repeatedly threatened to nuke us, and is actively trying to start sh@@.

Its the money, as always... The China government can affort to humiliate, embarres...and slap the US in the face because probably money is more important. Dont ask me what money...its always about the money.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Hey mate ile drink with just about anyone.

The more off the wall the better, depending if its a slow night.

Im sure we could spit ball all the little idiosyncrasies of the universe.

A good gab and some banter being somewhat of a priceless commodity these days.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Perhaps sitting for an extended period of time? I don't know. But snopes has debunked the pants on backwards theory. NPR has debunked it. In fact multiple media sources have debunked it. There are plenty of things to criticize Trump about. It's really pathetic that you would stoop so low.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I used to wear suits 8 hours a day whilst sitting at a desk, or even driving, and ive never managed to crease the upper portion of my pant legs in such a manner, behind the knees through, aye pretty much, and they were good suits as well.

Your correct all the same the words that came out his mouth were also indeed worthy of criticism.

Those were really pathetic as well, pretty much amounting to CHINA done it CHINA done it, bad CHINA VIRUS, rinse repeat.
edit on 7-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I'm wrong yuppa, your right, video was manipulated.

Looked quite real all the same and they are still the most crinkled pants I've ever seen.

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I'm wrong yuppa, your right, video was manipulated.

Looked quite real all the same and they are still the most crinkled pants I've ever seen.

Does anyone remember laughter?

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Fmart

Yeah , well they Didn't Kill their Whistle Blower Quick Enough before he Telegraphed their Intent with this Covid-19 Man Made Virus Vaccine Patent . Now they Talk Tough to Bully that Wuess President Biden into Inaction and it is Working....

A Chinese government scientist who worked closely with researchers at the Wuhan lab filed a patent for a COVID-19 vaccine well before the disease was declared a global pandemic.

He was found dead 3 months later.

summit.news...

edit on 7-6-2021 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 06:49 PM
link   

a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Why would they launch an attack that they could not defend against.

Even if they managed to launch first you would still have time to let your own birds fly from the silo fields, and your submarine force would probably also launch to decimate there info structure and cities, or clean up anything your ICBMs did not target.

There may be no winner in such a scenario but China would glowing in the dark a lot more than the continental united states.

The thing you have to understand about China is: they don't care about their people.

I mean there is "they" the government, and "they" the people who live there. Decisions are only made by one of those "they"'s.

As long as their bunkers are luxurious, the "they" who matters could end up feeling like they "won" after it's over.

That said: probably the most important weapon in our nuclear arsenal is this:

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Their rip off of little cousing Kim Jung Il does show one thing...

They are no where near as intelligent as the media makes them out to be. They are tribal bruting idiots. A threat like this is purely laughable. They can build all of the nuclear weapons they want, it doesn't change the strategic map one iota.

Our deterrent remains viable regardless if they have 350 or 6,000 nukes.

The bigger reason it makes them look so deplorably stupid = it looks like an admission of guilt. Pure and simple, they don't want a transparent investigation of the facts. They are more afraid of being labeled idiots than being labeled killers. And their gov't and those at wuhan are just the tip of the iceberg of how stupid they are.

Just start to move factories to India. Let the chinese economy bubble burst. Build up India. That is China's true concern, for those that are smart enough to look past their noses.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 12:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: NeverendingStory
JL-3: China's Third Generation Nuclear Missile Sub Is a Killer

Not expected to be ready until 2025 so im a little unclear why you posted it? Cina i think currently has 6 subs capable of launching cruise missiles. They are not really a threat because if war broke out they would be dead within hours. The US sub fleet constantly track these if they stray to far from home. They did a poor job and making them quiet. And they only carry 2 ICBMs on each one meaning 12 total.

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

I stay on an island 700 miles long, populated by 66.65 million people.

We don't even have a substantial amount of DUMB or the means to shield our population from nuclear attack.

Duck and cover just don't cut the mustard over here im afraid.

In any sort of nuclear exchange our collection of nations would be blanketed by nuclear fire from one end of the island to the other just down to the warhead payload of one ICBM.

We would be glassed, so that said i really don't imagine we give a rats arse as to our people nether.

And the most important weapon in your nuclear arsenal is the MAD component which makes and sort of launch in anger a mugs game at best.
edit on 8-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 8 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FingerMan

The government of these totalitarian regimes' main flaw is that the first enemy is the people that they exploit, one wrong move in this numbers game and they know that they are history.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join