It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China threatens nuclear war.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
hey guys
I know the bs news in the states are pro china , but hey why don't you hook up with the real news about china

china is falling apart
the young in china are rebellious
the ccp is now enforcing a code of obiedence to the ccp in the school corriculum

protest are now takin place in china today, do you folks know that, and yes, many people are not wearing masks there
What comes around goes around. Many people balk at the idea of doing business with china, however, as they rise, they’re not immune to Western trends and I believe that luxury of “freedom”, maybe not the term, but the taste and ability to do whatever whenever has allure the young of china and I can definitely see them being rebellious against their strict benefactors.

Maybe it’s just something all first world nations go through. Currently, the US is going through that, a vast first world illness in which a segment of the American population believe life exist much like the bubble they’re engulfed in. A sad reality and one that needs to be popped, painless if possible, painfully for the most part, most Nations never recover. I like to believe the US is in a prime position, both geopolitically and naturally to whether whatever we need to fix with ourselves.

America can be divided, in fact that division is what makes us unique. However, that division isn’t a bad thing, as we’re all culturally cut the same. It’s when an hyper ideological slant begins to form out of ignorance and hate is when things start to get bad. That is where I think we are at. That ideological slant is widening. Like an open wound, it needs to be addressed and scrubbed clean or it will began to effect the surround tissue, leading to corruption and disease. Just like many of the Anti American lefts venomous lies and ideas, it affects the Nation as a whole and it isn’t good.

There are remedies for such a thing, one simply has to look at history and have a tough stomach.
edit on 6-6-2021 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Nunyabizisit

No proof.

Just China hatred in spades.

I think it might be you that's on the sauce little bit.

Anyhow happy the next 4 years im sure those will be distraction enough.

Now on that note, bye'bye. x

Yes, I know you only wanted to distract with demands for proof on unrelated subjects.

I openly stated at beginning that the only thing we have absolute proof of is intentional international spread.

ccp allowed international flights until jan 23 (according to ccp claims in the linked article) or feb 3 (as the professor claimed).

Both happen to be well after Dec 23, when ccp virologist whistleblower sounded the alarm internationally of deadly outbreak.

And that is well after dec 1, when it appears that international intelligence agencies discovered that 'something' was going on in wuhan.

Apparently you were hibernating last January?

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   

I had COVID 19 around this January 6 so your not that far wrong as to hibernating, no apparently about it. LoL

China could not stop COVID 19 any more than the rest of the world could retard the spread of the Spanish Flu.

You still don't have any actual tangible proof its anything other than from natures Petri dish.

As to the alarm being sounded, im not seeing anyone that paid much attention to begin with never mind just China.

Something is always going on somewhere, a lot of the time our intelligence agencies are simply to slow or unable to respond depending on the situation.

Do you believe COVID 19 is a bioweapon personally?
edit on 6-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

China may have accidentally leaked the virus.
And their incompetence and reluctance to admit this error may well have caused the virus to spread.

But this was compounded by the ignorance and shear incompetence of other world leaders - including the POTUS of the time who's constant denial of there being any problem at all played a massive role in the virus's spread throughout the USA.
He's not the only one, but he definitely bears a huge responsibility.

This thread is not about the pandemic and the pro's and con's of relative world leaders actions before and during the outbreak.

I think it is worth mentioning that the current POTUS has instigated an investigation into the virus's origins and China's role in it and its spread.
That's the same POTUS so many are vilifying whilst for some unfathomable reason praising Trump for his dithering incompetence and wilful ignorance.

Back on track: what would China gain by instigating a nuclear war?
What would they gain by provoking a 'conventional' war with the USA that would also surely devastate the world to such an extent that it would make WWII look like a Primary School play time brawl?

Future military conflicts between major nations will be proxy wars fought well away from the mainland's of the countries funding and directing them.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I had COVID 19 around January 6 so your not that far wrong as to hibernating, no apparently about it. LoL

China could not stop COVID 19 any more than the rest of the world could retard the spread of the Spanish Flu.

You still don't have any actual tangible proof its anything other than from natures Petri dish.

As to the alarm being sounded, im not seeing anyone that paid much attention to begin with never mind just China.

Something is always going on somewhere, a lot of the time our intelligence agencies are simply to slow or unable to respond depending on the situation.

Do you believe COVID 19 is a bioweapon personally?

But CCP could have let us know sooner so we could stop travel. That is both law and contained in many.international agreements.

Yes, it had already escaped by then. One article claims cdc has tracked many cases originating from a single health worker returning from wuhan in oct before traveling around U.S. and to AK.

That doesn't make the delay in letting the world know any better, or legal.

"Do you believe COVID 19 is a bioweapon personally?"

"Bio weapon'? - probably not. Or at least not a completed one.

Evidence is mounting though that senior U.S. officials knew from the start that it was man made, in wuhan bsl4 lab, through gof that was banned here.

And that bsl4 lab is owned and operated by ccp, with connections to military, and that 'experts' worldwide 'thought' that this lab was working on bio warfare research.

So if indeed man made, then this was likely an accidental release from a lab conducting gof bio warfare research.

That part has little publicly available evidence so far.

But even if magically jumped from bats to pangolins 1000 miles away, and then made a miraculous single generation jump to humans an additional 200 miles away, that would not change the large scale war crime of intentionally allowing international spread for at least 1 month (from whistle blower date) or 3 months (from whistle blower's claim)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

China may have accidentally leaked the virus.
And their incompetence and reluctance to admit this error may well have caused the virus to spread.

But this was compounded by the ignorance and shear incompetence of other world leaders - including the POTUS of the time who's constant denial of there being any problem at all played a massive role in the virus's spread throughout the USA.
He's not the only one, but he definitely bears a huge responsibility.

This thread is not about the pandemic and the pro's and con's of relative world leaders actions before and during the outbreak.

I think it is worth mentioning that the current POTUS has instigated an investigation into the virus's origins and China's role in it and its spread.
That's the same POTUS so many are vilifying whilst for some unfathomable reason praising Trump for his dithering incompetence and wilful ignorance.

Back on track: what would China gain by instigating a nuclear war?
What would they gain by provoking a 'conventional' war with the USA that would also surely devastate the world to such an extent that it would make WWII look like a Primary School play time brawl?

Future military conflicts between major nations will be proxy wars fought well away from the mainland's of the countries funding and directing them.

My concern is CCP threatening nukes due to 'strategic containment'

(means they think they are cornered)

The threat alone is outrageous.

This kind of thing has resulted in UN special sessions in the past.

I don't however buy their bluff, and doubt it did anything to US military except cause a lot of laughter.

CCP knows they couldn't go toe to toe with us.

Just laughable.

NOT. EVEN. CLOSE.

Not even if every one of their current fantasy weapons works exactly like they 'say' they will.

They also can't guarantee MAD.

And we can.

edit on 6-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:08 AM
link   

That's, not a war crime. For one, you actually have to be in a war to commit a war crime. 2nd what it would be is a crime against humanity that they tried the Nazis for. But again they are committing genocide on the Uighurs and no one seems to care about that. So I wouldn't hold my breath on anyone doing anything about it.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

That's, not a war crime. For one, you actually have to be in a war to commit a war crime. 2nd what it would be is a crime against humanity that they tried the Nazis for. But again they are committing genocide on the Uighurs and no one seems to care about that. So I wouldn't hold my breath on anyone doing anything about it.

You are correct.

Unless determined that release actually was from bio warfare lab.

Then doesn't matter if technically at war.

CCP only has one bsl4 lab that we know of, and that lab was already suspected of bio warfare program before covid.

(Could be reading it wrong though, am not a lawyer)

edit on 6-6-2021 by Nunyabizisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Fmart

Nope...

The MSN link litterally says nothing about Covid.

On top of that, they don't threaten, they merely state, in the usual back and forth rethoric, that their capability must be bigger than that of the US.
They even put a time frame on that says before 2040.

So... when the US starts to shiver, the US will do the same and try to make the Chinese shiver.

Back and forth stupidity.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
a reply to: Fmart

Nope...

The MSN link litterally says nothing about Covid.

On top of that, they don't threaten, they merely state, in the usual back and forth rethoric, that their capability must be bigger than that of the US.
They even put a time frame on that says before 2040.

So... when the US starts to shiver, the US will do the same and try to make the Chinese shiver.

Back and forth stupidity.

?????

The actual title of the article is:

"China State Media Says Country Must Prepare for Nuclear War With U.S. After Biden Asks for COVID Probe"

It says ccp's reason is effectiveness of U.S. 'strategic containment'.

Meaning they feel cornered, and not just militarily.

It also says that their goal is to be ready for 'total war' to deter any U.S. plans to retaliate over covid investigation.

Meaning ccp is threatening total (all their nukes) in response to any retaliation should the investigation determine bio warfare or other crimes.

The threat alone is serious, and has been globally condemned in past.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

It's empty and meaningless political dogma for consumption of the masses.
It was more or less a daily occurrence during The Cold War.....and all sides engaged in it.

Its not a serious threat.
A few impressionable types at home in China will be fired up and motivated by it....but in reality it means nothing, just political soundbites.

I don't however buy their bluff, and doubt it did anything to US military except cause a lot of laughter.

Without a doubt.

I very much doubt they want to.

Just laughable.

Definitely.

Its just empty political rhetoric....I honestly don't think its meant to be taken seriously by anyone in the US or 'The West'.
edit on 6/6/21 by Freeborn because: grammar and clarity

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

It's empty and meaningless political for consumption of the masses.
It was more or less a daily occurrence during The Cold War.....and all sides engaged in it.

Its not a serious threat.
A few impressionable types at home in China will be fired up and motivated by it....but in reality it means nothing, just political soundbites.

Without a doubt.

I very much doubt they want to.

Just laughable.

Definitely.

Its just empty political rhetoric....I honestly don't think its meant to be taken seriously by anyone in the US or 'The West'.

They also can't guarantee MAD.

And we can.

I agree completely, could have written your words myself, except one item.

I take the fact that they intentionally made this empty threat in hopes of a political gain very seriously.

Not the threat, but the fact that they made it.

That is outrageous coming from a so called friendly trade partner.

Or anyone.

I for one, don't have any interest in going back to the awful cold war years.

This nuke threat (empty or not) must be globally condemned (as it always has been when not ccp) to deter crazies from repeating again in future.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 01:43 PM
link   
China threatens nuclear war.

They'd literally be doing us a favor getting rid of the most corrupt congress/adminstration this country has ever seen.

So chalk it up to Wag the paper dragon.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Still no homework eh?

Imagine that.

Must be nice to live in your China hating fantasy world, well for your anyroad.

China has a overpopulation problem,so its not beyond the realm of possibility they sacrificed some of its people to also damage the rest of the worlds powers so they can get ahead.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: StoutBroux

OK. subtract the non military chinese from that number. then subtract the old,infirm,or female. That cuts the number to rround to 2.2 bilion. now how to move so many troops without arousing suspicion,and avoiding attack from surrounding countries who want to make sure they dont get radiation? Its not really practicle for china to war with us.

China isn't looking to win a "nuclear" war, in fact it's banking on a war being fought with conventional weapons. It's basing it's strategy around an enemy coming to it, rather than it fighting an overseas war.

The fact of the matter is that China has no real desire to invade anybody or to attack anybody. It's part of the national psyche for China to think of itself as a victim rather than an aggressor. So all of it's preparations are based around defending the air and sea around it's coastline. This is why it's invested heavily in doing things like mapping the ocean floor around China. So that it can give its submarines a home team advantage in order to deter enemy aircraft carrier from getting to close to China.

If doesn't have the blue water fleet needed to invade another country, or the aircraft carriers needed to support a blue water fleet. But it does have area denial capabilities based around its home ports.

I SEE YOU DID NOT SEE MY IT IS NOT PRACTICLE FOR THEM TO WAR WITH US. That also means its unable to support a invasion. we dont need to invade them either. we just starve them out by killing their ability to feed,water,and oil the war machine.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

I seen ex potus Trump going on about China last night with his pants on backwards, so there was that.

Aye right they done it to themselves so as not to raise suspicion.

What complete and utter lunacy.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

So who is getting the derry for the Spanish Flu then considering it may well indeed have originated in a WW1 American training camp?

You don't seem to have retarded the spread of that particular nasty pathogen in any sort of meaningful manner.

Should probably add for context France, China and the UK have all been suggested as the potential birthplace of that virus.

Should the USA or one of the other possible culprits be charged regarding the deaths of 50 to 200 million people world wide that died from that virus because they could not contain the thing?

Who's blowing that whistle?
edit on 6-6-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Wrong.

We have absolute proof of intentional global spread.

Challenging me on this may lead to embarrassment, but feel free if you must.

Evidence on other 'charges' is ALMOST overwhelming at this point.

Has rarely been a more clear case of bio warfare war crime in history.

There are people here who constantly argue from the safety of the
govt narrative. Simply because they can win hiding behind the lying
crooked corrupt govt. narrative. That's how they live their life thinking
they're more intelligent than others.
edit on 6-6-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Motive_ Quell the riots in Hong Kong and devastate the worlds economy.

Dr. Francis Boyle, who drafted the Biological Weapons Act has given a detailed statement admitting that the 2019 Wuhan Coronavirus is an offensive Biological Warfare Weapon and that the World Health Organization (WHO) already knows about it.

source

What complete and utter lunacy.

Only a naive child would argue that psychopaths aren't capable of psychopathy.

posted on Jun, 6 2021 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IPromiseNothing
As soon as China launches their nuke, it'll fall all to pieces.Both literally ad figuratively.

Not with the illegitimate democrats in power... They'll make sure the nukes hit major cities, and areas including in democratic conservative cities/counties...

There would be some excuses of major hacks that will be blamed for our defensive systems not working...

After all, the Obama, Biden, Fauci et al cabal were involved in outsourcing and funding military research to make coronaviruses more lethal and infectious to Wuhan China...

edit on 6-6-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join